• 180 results
#51 Posted by EmperorThanos- (15752 posts) - - Show Bio

@giliad: The prep gear would just be the same standard gear for the fight, nothing more.

No transmutation is not allowed at all especially to create anything.

And sure I can add him.

#52 Posted by EmperorThanos- (15752 posts) - - Show Bio

BUMP

Avatar image for thetruebarryallen
#53 Edited by TheTrueBarryAllen (12735 posts) - - Show Bio

@emperorthanos: I highly suggest raising the price of Mirror Master; he's worth around a 2 or 3 due to the versatility he's given via access to the Mirror World. He can BFR people with absolute ease, has seemingly endless duplication abilities, can move through any reflective surface (including eyes which results in blindness) and attack without exposing himself.

I know I'm not actually a participant in your tournament but I've used Mirror Master (and debated in random threads on his side) in plenty of tournaments thus I know he's being undervalued here.

EDIT: I see the rule states that there is no BFR allowed, you might want to confirm if this means Mirror Master can still go to the Mirror World or not, if he can't then his point value of 1 might be fine.

#54 Posted by EmperorThanos- (15752 posts) - - Show Bio

@thetruebarryallen: Yeah Mirror Master isn't allowed to remove himself from the battlefield, so he cannot go to the mirror world.

#55 Edited by BataTest (414 posts) - - Show Bio

This would be a good team

Kidd Buu

Reed Richards

Karate Kid

Atom Eve

Perfect Teamwork

Basic Knowledge

5 hours prep

Avatar image for vintage_spiderman
#56 Posted by vintage_spiderman (6540 posts) - - Show Bio

@emperorthanos: Hey so I got a question I don't want to bfr people, but I still want to fight in certain dimensions. is that okay? I chose Kaguya from Naruto btw. And if not and you want to nerf her main ability can I get her cheaper maybe as a 1 pointer?

#57 Posted by EmperorThanos- (15752 posts) - - Show Bio

@vintage_spiderman: Hmm she is not allowed the ability. But I feel she still pretty strong with out it. But give me a bit to decide.

I can replace her with Toneri if you want though.

#58 Posted by EmperorThanos- (15752 posts) - - Show Bio

@batatest: should I sign you up with that team?

Avatar image for supremegeneration
#59 Posted by SupremeGeneration (10950 posts) - - Show Bio

@emperorthanos: Can I switch Charles out for Jean Grey? They're both same points.

Taking out flight for Charles I wanna give Jean a lightsaber instead of flight.

#60 Posted by EmperorThanos- (15752 posts) - - Show Bio
#61 Posted by BataTest (414 posts) - - Show Bio

No just making a suggestion

#62 Edited by vintage_spiderman (6540 posts) - - Show Bio

@emperorthanos: Nope Kaguya even with her ability was having problems with Naruto and Sasuke as teenagers...even had a black symbiote aid her in what to do lol. With the experience they have now as well as Sasuke now having dimensional capabilities, Naruto having full kurama, etc... they are in a different league altogether the only saving grace she has is her immortality wank. The two ninjas even rekt'd the person she was afraid of aka Momoshiki in an amped state while they were nerfed. Sasuke had teleported tons of people as well as a scientist who snuck through his portal not to mention he had teleported before they fought Momoshiki in the end before while at her castle making it a total of four times and as we've seen already from gaiden he gets depowered severely by doing so(repeatedly) in the sense that his eyes devolve the left from tomoe rinnegan to standard rinnegan, and the right from ems to sharingan, and I'm sure it also depletes chakra levels greatly as we've seen Kaguya herself make mention of this before canonically. Lastly Naruto was getting his chakra stolen from him before the final clash thus making him nerfed as well.

So yeah I'll just take Toneri instead...I think. Lol he may have less chakra, inferior title, but at least he has more competence, skill, and ability than the prehistoric rabbit goddess especially without the use of her dimensional warping powers.

#63 Posted by EmperorThanos- (15752 posts) - - Show Bio
#64 Posted by vintage_spiderman (6540 posts) - - Show Bio

@emperorthanos: Okay revised list..

Characters-

• Iceman - 4
  • Naruto - 2
  • Sasuke - 2
  • Kaguya - 1
  • Luffy - 1

Perks-

• Mind resistance - 7
  • Magic resistance - 7
  • lightsaber - 1

#65 Edited by beatboks1 (9811 posts) - - Show Bio

@emperorthanos: FYI glash1812 already had terrific so i swapped to Promethius. OP still shows me with Terrific.

Also if your allowing Mr Miracle for 3 or 4 points I'd be specifying no ALE. In death of rhe new god's he got to heights above Classix Fate by unleashing its full power.

#66 Posted by EmperorThanos- (15752 posts) - - Show Bio

@beatboks1: oh sorry I will fix that.

And ok got it.

Avatar image for americanspeeddemon
#67 Edited by americanspeeddemon (7004 posts) - - Show Bio
#68 Posted by EmperorThanos- (15752 posts) - - Show Bio
#69 Posted by Flash1812 (5717 posts) - - Show Bio
#70 Edited by americanspeeddemon (7004 posts) - - Show Bio

@emperorthanos: Can i get Peter Petrelli and smallville super man for 3 and 5 respectively.

Perks morals off(8)

Mind resistance (7)

#72 Posted by vintage_spiderman (6540 posts) - - Show Bio

Anybody else want to join?!

Avatar image for heirtothekingdom
#73 Edited by HeirToTheKingdom (9201 posts) - - Show Bio

@emperorthanos:

Thor (Worthy) 5 points

Wiccan 3 points

Destroyer Amour 8 points

2 more character points 5 (x3)

#74 Posted by EmperorThanos- (15752 posts) - - Show Bio
#75 Posted by Flash1812 (5717 posts) - - Show Bio
#76 Posted by EmperorThanos- (15752 posts) - - Show Bio
#77 Posted by Flash1812 (5717 posts) - - Show Bio

@emperorthanos: WHATT???

Why? Come On

Lemme get more based on this

1. He would be stomped by most 3 pointers and above without more
  2. Here is his RT check and tell me

New 52 and Pre 52

Also Can II use Boom Spheres no self destruct

#78 Posted by EmperorThanos- (15752 posts) - - Show Bio

@flash1812: Ok sure I will allow it. But not a lot more.

#79 Posted by Flash1812 (5717 posts) - - Show Bio
#80 Edited by EmperorThanos- (15752 posts) - - Show Bio
Avatar image for firestormfate1919
#81 Edited by FirestormFate1919 (6194 posts) - - Show Bio

@emperorthanos: Not sure if this has been answered yet, but during prep can a character pull resources from somewhere (say the Batcave for someone like Batman) as long as they do not leave the battlefield?

#82 Posted by EmperorThanos- (15752 posts) - - Show Bio
#83 Posted by Chimeroid (9183 posts) - - Show Bio

@emperorthanos: One question: Does Darkseid get his minions as summons? Or does that count as something else?

#84 Posted by EmperorThanos- (15752 posts) - - Show Bio

@chimeroid: I don't recall Darkseid ever summoning minions in a battle, so they count as something else

#85 Posted by FirestormFate1919 (6194 posts) - - Show Bio

@emperorthanos: Ok, in that case I'll swap out Mirror Master and the Batfamily for Supergirl.

#86 Posted by EmperorThanos- (15752 posts) - - Show Bio
#87 Posted by americanspeeddemon (7004 posts) - - Show Bio

@emperorthanos: Peter Petrelli is the main character from the show heroes. He has empathetic mimicry which allows him to copy powers from other evos. I'd be using composite Peter (future/pre power loss) he has at least multibuilding level tp, at least 50 ton tk, can slow down time, fly, shoot electricity, has 2-5 ton strength, is massively hypersonic, can turn invisible, phase through objects, heal. His most destructive ability is radioactive emission which at it's fullest is a city+ level attack.

I believe he's a 3 because while many other 3s have better physicals he is pretty hax and is very versatile. He could possibly be a 2 as i could see Naruto or Sasuke giving him a fight but i decided to go a bit higher.

#88 Posted by americanspeeddemon (7004 posts) - - Show Bio
#89 Edited by Chimeroid (9183 posts) - - Show Bio

@chimeroid: I don't recall Darkseid ever summoning minions in a battle, so they count as something else

You are the boss. But him using Parademons is his go to move like, always. He also summoned the black racer (which, of course, should not be allowed) and has a promethian giant as a weapon.

#90 Edited by EmperorThanos- (15752 posts) - - Show Bio

@chimeroid: I mean he is allowed to summon them if he can as long as they are no stronger than 616 spiderman and there can only be 200 of them maximum. Also are you interested in taking part?

@americanspeeddemon: OK sure I will add him you still have one character point. as for the time manipulation I didn't put any exact limit on it.

#92 Posted by Chimeroid (9183 posts) - - Show Bio

@emperorthanos: Well, that is why i asked :D I am thinking about a good team. Too bad almost all good 1 point preppers are taken already :D

#93 Posted by EmperorThanos- (15752 posts) - - Show Bio

@chimeroid: ok cool I will reserve a spot for you. And yeah I guess several are taken. But if you have someone you want to use that isn't on the list I can add them.

Also should I reserve Darkseid for you?

#94 Posted by Chimeroid (9183 posts) - - Show Bio

@emperorthanos: Reserve pre 52 Darkseid for sure. I was thinking about double dipping with going with both pre and new 52 :D But pre 52 for sure as i am starting to think CV has forgotten how powerful he really was.

#95 Posted by EmperorThanos- (15752 posts) - - Show Bio
#96 Posted by Chimeroid (9183 posts) - - Show Bio
#97 Posted by EmperorThanos- (15752 posts) - - Show Bio
Avatar image for cosmicallyaware1
#98 Posted by cosmicallyaware1 (7308 posts) - - Show Bio

interesting tourney here, lots of options.

#99 Posted by FirestormFate1919 (6194 posts) - - Show Bio

@emperorthanos: Do you mind if I shoot you a PM debating Darkseid's current point level?

#100 Posted by EmperorThanos- (15752 posts) - - Show Bio