• 70 results
RikuYamaha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By RikuYamaha

Team Naruto-Obito(RikuYamaha) and Madara(EpichotFlame)

No Caption Provided

Vs

No Caption Provided

Team One Bleach: Law(Exauce) and Kisuke Urahara(Ovy7)

Battle Rules

Team battle:

Obito with one rinnegan and one sharingan.

Madara alive and one rinnegan.

No juubi or god tree amp.

Current law

TYBW Kisuke

Both Madara and Obito are able to use any and all of their abilities, including summons.

Both Law and Kisuke can use any ability they wish.

Urahara has his group of espada to help out with CFYOW feats

No Caption Provided

In character

20 minutes prep for both sides.

Battle takes place on a country wide forest.

CaV Rules

This is a CaV, so please, vote on who made the better argument, not on who you think would win.

Any bias will not be countered in the votes.

Any disrespectful or Mean comments will be Asked to be deleted, if refusal, a Mod will be sent to delete it.

For Votes, say T4V

To be tagged for posts, say TAEP

Everyone has three posts until their final post.

RikuYamaha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@EpicHotFlame @Exause @Eazy2002 this good?

exauce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Avatar image for deactivated-61919ebe21493
deactivated-61919ebe21493

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tag after everything.

RikuYamaha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@exauce: you or eazy can start first ok

exauce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

k

rawsos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

nice

EpicHotFlame

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@exauce: aight, u guys should start first as riku said

Yungboi99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Taep

exauce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@epichotflame: Yep mine the first part is already done, u should tell eazy on that not me. I'm already doing it

EpicHotFlame

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@exauce: yh I already PM'd, he said he would (hopefully he will)

exauce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

BubbleBass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Taep

RikuYamaha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By RikuYamaha

Well since my team is apparently starting now, ill start it off.

Uchiha Obito. The Eye of the Moon Begins..

No Caption Provided

Thoughts before battle.

I do hope this does well, as i am excited and looking forward to a fair and a gutsy match to the death.

Anyway, let's get onto the match.

Things I'll be going over

-Hax and abilities.

-physical capabilities.

-Intelligence

-Teamwork and how our team wins.

-Conclusion

Hax and abilities- The Illusions spread.

Obito is a incredibly powerful shinobi, one of which caused the entire world to fight him.

Obito was born a Uchiha, and as such, was born with a kekkei Genkai. A Kekkei Genkai is a bloodline trait, and as such, is easier to use then normal jutsus.

No Caption Provided

And of theses, Obito gained the ocular powers of the infamous Sharingan. The Mirror Wheel Eyes grants the user of it many abilities. But the most famous of the abilities is precognition and illusion type skills.

The Eye of insight gives the user the ability to predict or even copy others' movement or use of a technique. With enough mastery, one can even see through the flaws of a Genjutsu and break it, which is highly impressive. And the Eye of Hypnosis allows for stronger genjutsus.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

For reference, Obito is a absolute master at Genjutsu. His genjutsu is so power in a base form, that it can put a perfect Jin under Genjutsu.

No Caption Provided

For reference, perfect jins are considered to be immune to genjutsu.

No Caption Provided

This is incredible once you realize a younger obito with a base Sharingan can put the entire nine tails under Genjutsu.

No Caption Provided

So his genjutsu is highly powerful.

Likewise with its power, it has the ability to see chakra and energy.

No Caption Provided

It's actually so well adapted at it, that it can see in the pitch black darkness and see at the molecular level.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

This gives the user of the Sharingan great visual prowess and immensely great abilities of sight and illusions.

But this isn't the only thing the Sharingan gives. Once evolved, it turns into a Mangekyo Sharingan, and as such, one allready powerful base abilities are heightened.

With Obitos Mangekyo, he has the ability known as Kamui, which allows obito to access his own pocket Dimention.

No Caption Provided

Kamui is Obitos favorite ability to spam. Obito can turn himself intangible with Kamui. Once intangible, Obito is virtually unstoppable.

No Caption Provided

His Kamui is labeled as a space/time jutsu, which means he can absorb things into kamui or teleport into a different place via Kamui.

No Caption Provided

With Kamui, Obito can phase through any solid matter like it's nothing.

No Caption Provided

Even energy of that of a bijuu bomb.

No Caption Provided

Likewise, he can absorb things into kamui as well. Even energy.

No Caption Provided

He is so adapt at using Kamui, that he can react fast enough to not only dodge Konans paper barriage, but switch his body into intangible mode when he was absorbing someone into kamui near instantly.

No Caption Provided

He's even commented by minato that Obitos ability to use space time jutsus is well above tobirama and himself.

No Caption Provided

I think that's it with Kamui, so let's get into his other Dojutsu,The Rinnegan.

With the Rinnegan, he has the abilities of the pains, including the six paths of pain technique.

No Caption Provided

With his six paths of pain technique, Obito can control six jins all at the same time. And before you say he can't use it in battle, obito has 20 minutes of prep time to create the paths, so it's absolutely not out of the question for obito to use it. It's even more likely IC cause that's what he shown up to war with.

Now like wise with the rinnegan, it gives the ability of shared vision with his paths, which is incrediblely helpful.

No Caption Provided

Obito can use the rinnegans ability like soul stealing and such, but obito doesn't like to do so via its too taxing on his chakra.

Now with his paths of pain, let's see what they can do.

With two tails, it can send out very hot fire missiles to bombard the area.

No Caption Provided

With 3 tails, it can create a absolute copy of the opponent.

No Caption Provided

With 4 tails, it can send out Lava to scorch and burn the enemies.

No Caption Provided

With 6 tails, it can send out bubbles with incredible destructive capabilities.

No Caption Provided

7 tails can send out a blinding light to incapacitate the enemies.

No Caption Provided

And all of them can transform into a one tailed form, a semi transformation or turn into the full tailed beast with Obitos command.

No Caption Provided

Well that's enough of his dojutsus, let's get into some of his more minor jutsus and abilities.

He has Hashirama cells, which gives him high regen properties.

No Caption Provided

Since Hashirama cells, Obito can use wood style.

No Caption Provided

So he's very powerful at using his wood style.

Anyway, obito can summon the full nine tails fox.

No Caption Provided

Which is pretty much a win for our side considering what Kurama can do.

A half kurama with a barely charged bijuudama was able to cause multi mountains amount of power.

No Caption Provided

Kurama strength allows him to with a roar, push back all of the other Tailed beasts and easily throw them around like puppets.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

So kurama is a absolute monster when he is summoned. And its likely to due to prep.

Obitos not done though, obito can create chakra chains to bound people, even energy like the bijuu.

No Caption Provided

Obito is able to summon the gedo mazo.

No Caption Provided

The gedo is powerful enough to push back two gaint and powerful shinobi with a roar.

No Caption Provided

And the most iconic ability is its soul dragon, which takes the soul of whatever the dragon hits.

No Caption Provided

Obitos able to construct a barrier so powerful that not even the tailed beasts can bust it. Tailed beast being easily mountain busters with ease.

No Caption Provided

All of theses are remarkably powerful, and as such would provide a win to our team with theses alone.

Anyway, Obito has access to his fan, which redirects damage.

No Caption Provided

He's also a provenance user of fire style, managing to match madara with his sheer size and burn though rock like nothing.

No Caption Provided

Anyway, that's it for this section. Hope it was fun.

Blep.

physical capabilities-Obitos assault

Obito isn't much of a physical fighter, but that most heavily doesn't mean he's weak.

As a kid, Obito was able to punch through a very thick wall of stone.

No Caption Provided

Likewise, as a kid, hes able to kill a entire platoon of Anbu level Shinobis with solely taijutsu.

No Caption Provided

All of this is highly impressive.

Obito is able to stop and restrain a KCM2 naruto.

No Caption Provided

This is super impressive as a fodder level naruto can do theses.

as a teen,naruto with a kuubi amp was able to casually destroy a large portion of forest with a swipe of his hand when fighting orochimaru.

No Caption Provided

this cleared a rather large portion of the forest, just by the shockwave of his enraged swipe. Later in that fight Naruto went to active his 4 tails mode. Where he was able to kill over 100 snakes sent towards him by Orochimaru with a casual wave. This also created a large shockwave that could be felt across the forest.

No Caption Provided

this caused his former captain yamato to comment on how strangely op this form was. this naruto is pretty damn strong,to where i would even comment that this form would be a danger to luffy cause of the massive amp in power he has. those trees seem to be the type that dwarf humans making that area a lot bigger than one might think.

Naruto with access more power of Kurama became strong enough to literally scream to level an area that dwarfed the gentle mountains that were immediately around it.

No Caption Provided

the simply act of screaming caused a massive hole so big,it made everything around it in comparison small next to it. and if i might add, this was caused by naruto simply releasing a little smidgen of kuramas charka.

So a fodder naruto who can do this is weaker then KCM2 naruto, who was easily stopped by obito.

I think that's enough for Obitos strengh.

So lets get into his speed.

Ill keep it short though.

Obito is a speed demon as well.

Obito is able to casually react to the fourth raikage blitz and activate kamui to counteract it.

No Caption Provided

Likewise, hes able to keep up with might guy and a KCM naruto, someone who allready blitzed the raikage.

No Caption Provided

Now what makes that impressive is what i am gonna show you.

Let's scale to narutos speed.

now lets move on from fodder baby booboo naruto and into my boy teen sage naruto,who was fast enough to blitz a path of pain that was about to blitz tsundere.

No Caption Provided

just to let you know, this was without the other paths noticing him. as known, the paths of pain all share vision with each other. so in a wide open field that one of the paths destroyed, they couldn't react to said naruto coming in and blitzing one. and to put this bluntly,the pain he one shotted, was one who intercepted kakashi as he attempted to lightning blade one of the paths.

No Caption Provided

we allready know kakashi as a kid was fast enough to cut lightning in half, so this pain was able to speed said kakashi,while naruto was able to blitz said pain. Which would make kakashi MHS+ as an adult. Which in turn puts that pain at high MHS+. And SM naruto much higher for blitzing a peak physical condition Pain. Putting SM Naruto at casual high MHS+.

this is even more supported as sage naruto was fast enough to react and blitz the third rikage.

No Caption Provided

The 3rd raikage is a legend for having soloed an army of shinobi for 3 days.

this is absolutely insane,as baby form KCM was able to easily outpace a lightning formed raikage with no effort.

No Caption Provided

he is compared to his dad,minato,who can do this casually.

No Caption Provided

A feat that is superior to SM Naruto's best feat which comes down to the single digit microsecond tier. And this isn't even everything there is. Plenty of scalings and feats all point to the same thing.

So by this scaling, it makes Obito with out his juubi amp low Rel in movement speed and High Rel+ in reaction speeds.

To further support this, Obito was able to completely blitz inside onoki dust style and retrieve sasuke as soon as the jutsu was set off.

No Caption Provided

Here is what happened.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

So thank you for listening.

Let's head into the Durability section.

I'm gonna keep this rather short as obito allmost rarely gets hit in the series.

But

Obito is also highly impressive in this aspect. Obito is a highly durable character who can give and take what others can dish out.

He's able to tank a hit from minato rasengan.

No Caption Provided

He managed to survive A sea of paperbombs for awhile before using Izanagi.

No Caption Provided

He's able to tank a direct hit with a rasengan from a KCM naruto. I allready explained why a naruto of that caliber is so powerful.

No Caption Provided

He's able to tank a direct hit into the heart with a rikiri and regenerate from it.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

I am now done with the physical capabilities.

Thanks for listening.

Intelligence-The Plan begins

Obito is immensely intelligent, as he can create concluded plans on the fly near instantly.

He was able to figure out Itachis plan to kill him if something happened and created a fail safe for it.

No Caption Provided

He's smart enough to create several fail safe for if the akatsuki members died, including nagato.

No Caption Provided

He's is incredible at deduction skills, as he can figure out a ability by looking at it. He was able to literally pinpoint the clan, how the ability works and what it does after seeing it once.

No Caption Provided

And this isn't head cannon as Minato even comments on how good obito is at his ability to deduce and figure out abilities and plans.

No Caption Provided

So this speaks volumes of Obitos intelligence.

So lets head into how my team wins.

Teamwork and how our team wins.

Madara and Obito are perfect when it comes to teamwork. They have fought together in the great shinobi war, and done heavy damage by themselves.

But the way i see it going out is either Madara or Obito starting out with Genjutsu to incapacitate one of the one pieces sides characters.

With one of them out of the way, let's talk on how my team takes care of either of them.

For LAW.

No Caption Provided

Prepare for battle…

Law is the most problematic character to fight due to his powers of the ope ope no mi, which allows him to make a "Room" which he controls.

No Caption Provided

One of the arguments i am gonna hear is that Law makes a room and slices them to gg, but that isnt the case as people cut by law in his room do not die.

No Caption Provided

So the cutting gg argument is old. And even if it did matter, Obito has Kamui to easily bypass it while madara can keep his distance with his speed.

For the heart removal argument.

No Caption Provided

Firstly, lol.

No Caption Provided

Secondly Obito can Kamui his body to be intangible so it kinda doesn't work on him. As for madara, idk, but madara won't be tagged by it as he can sub it in with a Wood clone.

To counter Shambles

No Caption Provided

Firstly Kamui Teleportation or Intangiablity for obito. For madara, even if he is switched, he and Obito both have Rinnegan which has shared sight so even if their switched, it won't mess up their teamwork.

Radio knife is the worst ability to deal with.

No Caption Provided

But kamui directly counters it with intag and such. While law is gonna so that to obito, obito can quickly suck him into the kamui Dimention to BFR him and win the match.

Now onto Urahara

No Caption Provided

Let's say we genjutsu Law, now we are up against Urahara.

Kisuke most problematic things are his smarts and his bankai. His bankai being Kannonbaraki Benihime Aratame. It's ability is to restructure anything it has touched or within its range of influence.

Kisuke is very much of a threat here but it's not like he can't be delt with by Obitos Jin summons or Kurama itself. For once, kisuke never blocked out or reconstructed a energy based construct, so him doing it to a bijuu bomb before it detonated is out of the question.

No Caption Provided

A argument im gonna hear is Kisukes Seals and Kidou. Yes it's impressive, but it doesn't mean out team is done when both have Izanagi and clones to body swap with, or plainly overpower him before he has a chance to do so.

But another way to look at it is Madara.

Madara has Limbo clones which cant be touched by normal means.

No Caption Provided

And since its on another plane, i dont see why it can't sneak up on Kisuke

Madara or Obito could also use a Wood dragon to absorb kisukes Kidous or his rinnegan.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Or put him to sleep via his trees.

No Caption Provided

Anyway, i just don't see a way the one Bleach side can take the win.

Conclusion

My conclusion will stand moot for a while until the other team makes their posts. But for now, here is what i got.

No counters to Kamui intag or kamui in general.

Both obito and Madara outmatch the team in typical hand to hand combat.

Genjutsu can win this.

Obitos summons will make this a even more difficult for the one Bleachs side to win.

RikuYamaha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Binnk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

TAEP T4V

FanFeatRT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TAEP

citgo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

taep plssssssssssssssssss thank u

EpicHotFlame

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

nice post @rikuyamaha mine would be prolly up later today

rawsos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By rawsos
EpicHotFlame

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rawsos: please keep ur opinions to urself, man. This is a CaV.

Avatar image for deactivated-61919ebe21493
deactivated-61919ebe21493

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

rawsos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rawsos: please keep ur opinions to urself, man. This is a CaV.

no im just saying like wouldnt that work on both law and aokiji then there would be no need for a CaV

EpicHotFlame

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rawsos: true but our opponents agreed to it, tho

EpicHotFlame

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By EpicHotFlame

THE LENGENDARY MADARA UCHIHA!

No Caption Provided

Been looking forward to this 2v2 CaV, anyways, let's get to it....

PHYSICAL CAPABILITIES

In this section, I'll be going over this version of Madara's best feats of physical capabilities shown by him. First thing would be strength-

STRENGTH

-Wood Sage Mode (WSM) Madara's limbo clone (they have the same stats as Madara himself) with a punch casually knocked back all the 9 Tailed beast within seconds till the point they couldn't even get up and evade Madara's next attack:

No Caption Provided

considering Kurama's tails alone that can bust mountains with each swing, making Kurama's physical strength easily at multi mountain lvl:

No Caption Provided

and logically physical strength can=blunt force durability, I would use that because if you can bust mountains with your fist, why can't your fist tank same mountains if it was launched at them?

even the other tailed beast were taking hits from Kurama and even started charging Tailed beast bomb (TBB) not minding the hits they received seconds before:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

So yh, Madara knocking them back till the point they can't get up, places his strength above their's.

Not only that but toad sage mode Naruto was manhandling Kurama in strength:

No Caption Provided

all what i said above should place WSM Madara's strength at multi mountain level+, unto durability...

DURABILITY

ENERGY DURABILITY:

Since Madara has Hashirama's WSM, I would use feats from that as well-

-like WSM Hashi being able to tank a TBB from Kurama with absolutely no damage (FYI Hashi is always on top of his wood construct when fighting) :

No Caption Provided

Kurama>>the other tailed beasts who can produce casual TBB that can vaporise mountains from existence due to it's lvl of condensed energy:

No Caption Provided

BLUNT FORCE DURABILITY:

-WSM Madara tanked an all out Tailed beasts' tail smack to only receive minor damages like his arm being torn off and few bleeding which can easily be regenerated back:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

What WSM Madara tanked was a multi mountain lvl blunt force with minor damage that can be healed up.

REGENERATION: WSM Madara casually regenerated his torn arm and the injuries that were all over his body instantly:

No Caption Provided

WSM is comparable to Tsunade's mitotic regenration: 100 healings. Tsunade got her internal organs damaged but yet she could casually heal it instantly with no problem:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

SUSANO'O DEFENCE:

Before I begin, let's know the Susanoo forms from weakest to strongest. First we have rib caged suanoo (the weakest form of susanoo)<humanoid susanoo<armoured susanoo<perfect susanoo (strongest form of susanoo), aight then lets get into how tanky it is-

-Madara's rib caged Susanoo, weakest form of susanoo tanked Naruto's super giant (massive) rasengan while being pushed upwards at high speed with absolutely no effort and took no damage:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

a massive rasengan with senjutsu chakra added is a mountain buster:

No Caption Provided

Naruto used it normally without senjutsu, so it should be around hill lvl. Rib caged susanoo tanked it casually while being pushed up at high speeds, for the fact it was casually done and thrust was applied to make it more devastating should place rib caged susanoo at casual mountain+ lvl defence and that's just the weakest form of his susanoo.

But that's not all, Madara's humanoid susanoo (next stage after rib caged susanoo) was also able to tank Ten Tails' tenpechii with absolutely 0 damage and effort:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

same attack was able to this to the surroundings...as you can see below, it crated a small city wide area:

No Caption Provided

which had large hill lvl depth:

No Caption Provided

Here is Madara with humanoid susanoo on just after the attack:

No Caption Provided

Considering the small city lvl width and the large hill lvl depth, tenpechii should be resting at small island lvl of DC. Again, this is just humanoid susanoo, 2nd weakest form of susanoo and it was still able to tank a small island lvl attack. It still has 2 more stages to go, humanoid susanoo<armoured susanoo<<Perfect Susanoo (PS), the gap b/w rib cage susanoo (mountain lvl defence) and humanoid susnaoo (small island lvl defence) is huge. This should scale armoured susanoo to large island lvl and scales PS to country lvl defence. This is also a counter to Law's haxed cuts since Susanoo is an armour manifestation of the user's willpower (it cant be chakra because there only 3 types of chakra and it's colours) and Law doesn't have feats of cutting either willpower or energy.

MAJESTIC ATTIRE SUSANO'O DEFENCE:

No Caption Provided

It's basically Kurama armoured up with perfect susanoo.

The defence of this form would be insane, considering PS already having country lvl defence from scaling, add that on top of 100% Kurama who already has small island lvl defence (Tailed beast can tank their own TBB), we would have a country+ lvl tanker.

SPEED

Tsunade and the 4th Raikage were able to be transferred at the speed of light:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Madara reacting to a hit from an object moving at the speed of light, with Madara regaining balance. Madara was also completely unaware they were coming:

No Caption Provided

it's also a LS reaction feat for Tsunade and the 4th Raikage for being able to react to the LS transfer and attack at the same time. I swear that's not easy to do...

This means WSM Madara has LS reactions but it wont equate to relativistic movements as it usually should because WSM Madara didn't move his body faster than it to dodge, just reacted. Anyways, I'll be explaining his movement/combat speed feat next-

-Madara scales to Obito who was able to keep up with Bijuu Mode (BM) Naruto:

No Caption Provided

this is impressive because Kyuubi Chakra Mode (KCM) Naruto (<<<BM) was able to match the 4th Raikage in speed:

No Caption Provided

4th Raikage himself has insane speeds:

No Caption Provided

as u just read above from the databook written by the author, it states that 4th Raikage's Lariat thrusts his speed almost at the speed of light which can also imply, thrusting his speed at high end relativistic speed, although, this doesn't necessarily mean 4th raikage's movement speed is at high end relativistic speed because the lariat thrusts you at that speed, meaning it boosts your normal movement speed to high end relativistic speed, so 4th Raikage's normal movement speed should be resting at low end relativistic speeds, now that we have that sorted, lets get back to were we left off on KCM Naruto's speed feat which was KCM Naruto finally being able to blitz the Raikage's body speed and reactions placing KCM Naruto already on low end relativistic+ speed movement. Madara scales to Obito who was able to keep up with a slightly faster version, BM Naruto, placing Madara's movement speed at low end relativistic+.

POWER SET

Now let's get into Madara's techniques/abilities which would be divided into hax and DC/AP.

HAX

Before I begin, please note that the rinnegan, Nagato and Obito used were originally Madara's. I'll mention few haxs Madara possesses, let's start off with-

-Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan: Well, I see my teammate, Riku has already explained this aspect, so I wont waste time here, just that Madara has EMS which is far superior to MS in every aspect. Also don't bring up that genjutsu only works on chakra argument (that stuff is old tbh, ppl barely use that) because we have counters for that, well at least I know I have, don't want to make this part any longer, so let's move on to the next part.

Soul steal and mind reading (human path of rinnegan): Once in contact with the victim, Madara can read their minds or immediately pull out their soul:

No Caption Provided

-Universal Pull (Deva path of rinnegan): Can hold the victim in a strong gravitational force while being pulled at the same time. Madara can use this in conjunction with one of his attacks like soul steal for example.

No Caption Provided

-Limbo (Deva path of rinnegan): Even this version of Madara is capable of utilising limbo.

No Caption Provided

Limbo are shadows of Madara that exist in another plane of existence that can only be seen by rinnegan or sensed/felt with six path sage mode which I don't see either Law or Aokiji possessing (btw observation haki is not a counter lmao):

No Caption Provided

They can also attack in the same plane of existence as Madara's opponent and cant be cant be physically harmed due to their body being in another plane of existence:

No Caption Provided

and Madara can substitute them with himself in case his movements get's impaled by an attack:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Good luck to both Law and Aokiji dealing with his hax.

DC/AP

Madara, even at this version has attacks that are devastating to tank, so beware. Well, let's start off with-

-Shattered Heaven: Madara can casually summon 2 large mountain sized meteorites with insane AP which I would get into:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Onoki, same guy that casually lifted turtle island (small island) with ease:

No Caption Provided

struggled to lift shattered heaven, he even needed help from Garaa:

No Caption Provided

this justifies that shattered heaven is heavier than a small island, that's why it was potent enough to cause this-

-just the impact of 1 of those meteorites slowly landing on one another with interference obstructing it's free fall could cause an earthquake felt from frost country all the way to the hidden leaf village in the fire country:

No Caption Provided

Here is a map to give you an idea of it's distance:

No Caption Provided

so from there we can grasp the AP of both of the meteorites combined to be around large island lvl (without interference), if we divide the AP, each of those meteorite would be small island lvl. To be able to destroy such with physical attempts, you would need to be able to forcefully bypass it's small island lvl force which I doubt Law and Aokiji have.

All Mighty Push (Deva path of rinnegan): Basically a strong gravitational push. A more powerful version had large AOE, able to clear a city wide area and Madara>deva path of pain who did that casually:

No Caption Provided

Planetary Devastation (Deva path of rinnegan): Madara by using a small ball of strong gravitational force is able to pull anything near it, including casually ripping the earth's surface to form an artificial satellite. As you can see below, the satellite created dwarfed a multi-mountain range, this can also be left to fall from above as a meteorite:

No Caption Provided

Kurama: Either Madara or Obito can summon this beast with multi mountain busting strength, not only that but it's TBB at 50% was able to match 6 other mountain lvl TBB:

No Caption Provided

this means 100% Kurama's TBB would be small island lvl, scaling above 50% Kurama. And as you can see below, it's potent is enough to vape mountains out of existence:

So basically, Madara can nuke the area, GG.

Perfect Susanoo Sword: Just the casual air pressure slashes produced from this sword can slice multiple mountain. In the first scan, only 1 pressurised air slash was enough to cut multiple mountains along the way:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

CONCLUSION

Well, Riku has already said most things I would have said about teamwork. Since I'm not really that informed about Kisuke, I'm just going to address how to counter the Law's power set and how my team can deal with them.

-Law's abilities are negged due to regeneration, susanoo and speed.

-no counter to limbo

-no counter/resistance to genjutsu

-no counter to susanoo defence

-no counter to soul steal

-no counter to planetary devastation since Law would be crushed by gravity.

-no counter to shattered heaven unless by evasion

So yh my team wins with low difficulty, thanks for reading XD

RikuYamaha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

EpicHotFlame

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

RikuYamaha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Ovy7 your in now mate. Hope it looks good.

RikuYamaha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bumpo

EpicHotFlame

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

exauce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

EpicHotFlame

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@aight, we would be expecting it

exauce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Trafalgar D. Water Law, "Surgeon of Death"

No Caption Provided

Law 101

Trafalgar D. Water Law, more commonly known as just Trafalgar Law and by his epithet as the "Surgeon of Death", is a pirate from North Blue and the captain and doctor of the Heart Pirates. He is one of twelve pirates who are referred to as the "Worst Generation". He became one of the Shichibukai during the time skip, but his position was revoked for allying with the Straw Hat Pirates and bringing down Donquixote Doflamingo. Law, like many other pirates, dreams of finding the One Piece.

His power

Law ate the Ope Ope no Mi fruit, which granted him the ability to create a spherical area around himself and freely manipulate anyone or anything within that area, even himself:

No Caption Provided

So in this section, I will be going over Law power through 8 of his main technique since there is way too much ability to discuss so let do this

Room

Law creates a large, blue sphere around an area and is able to spatially manipulate any and everything within that room.

Here I will be going over stuff he does with his sword within his room, As u already know Law can cut through basically anything inside his room from people

No Caption Provided

to entire Island So basically anything

No Caption Provided

And just to mention Some little detail about his power

Blocking an Attack within his room is futile you will just get cut through

Law is able to cut basically anything in his field of view in his room, as he cuts some of Smoker's Marines in half even though they weren't his original target, nor were they even close to Law:

No Caption Provided

It also happened here again:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Shambles

This is the ability for Law to swap places any objects that are in his room.

Law uses Shambles to swap a cannonball heading towards him for a Marine's head, causing the cannonball to explode near the rest of the Marine firing line:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Law also uses Shambles to switch the personalities of Sanji, Franky, Nami, and Chopper between each other so that Sanji was now in Nami's body, Chopper was now in Sanji's body, Nami was now in Franky's body, and Franky was now in Chopper's body:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

I will just stop here with this since the technique is self-explanatory

Tact

This ability allows Law to telekinetically move anything that is within his room.

By simply waving his finger, Law flips over a Navy warship, some water, and a couple of huge boulders and leaves it suspended in the air:

No Caption Provided

Law manipulates large pieces of ice and part of the Navy warship to create a sort of totem pole:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Law juggles around pieces of the Navy warship and huge pieces of ice, drops some of them on Smoker, and then uses Tact to draw up a large stalagmite from the ground and stab him from underneath:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

He also uses Tact to redirect a meteor coming their way

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Mes - Scalpel

Law can use either his hand or his sword to strike at a target's chest and expel their heart out in a small, square container. The heart still functions normally and the person who loses their heart is still alive and well, but there is now an empty spot in their chest and if Law were to squeeze the heart, they would be severely hurt or dye

Law uses Scalpel to take out Smoker's heart:

No Caption Provided

Scan

Law can "scan" his room and locate objects in them.

Here he scans and finds every single Marine's Snail phone before teleporting them to him:

No Caption Provided

Counter Shock

Law places both of his thumbs onto his opponent's chest and releases a strong electrical surge like a defibrillator.

which he uses to shock and one-shot of the Yeti cool bother

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

He also uses it to shock Vergo and momentary stunt him

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Gamma knife

Law creates a short blade of energy before stabbing his opponent with it. This technique destroys his victim's internal organs without leaving any external wounds.

He uses gamma knife Against Doflamingo

No Caption Provided

Who didn't die due to his power regening his organs.

Physical

In this section, I won't be talking about his strength for obvious reasons so let do this

Durability

Law isn't very well known for his durability so this won't take Long

The first time we see the extent of his durability is when he took a little beating from Vergo:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

And vergo is on part with Sanji

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Who can easily one-shot a Pacifista

No Caption Provided

And Pacifista are more durable than Franky who can tank mountain+ lvl explosion

No Caption Provided

Meaning he can take a beating from mountain+ to multi-mountain lvl character

Next, we have him taking a mountain lvl explosion from a meteor (i think since we don't see the meteor)

No Caption Provided

He also tanks a kick from Doflamingo:

No Caption Provided

Which can do this:

No Caption Provided

He also tanks a couple of Bullets from Doflamingo

No Caption Provided

And Last using Haki he able to directly block strings from Doflamingo

No Caption Provided

Speed

And in Speed, this won't be long, as u can see he was already keeping up with Doflamingo and Fujitora in Fight, who both can either beat on or keep up with Luffy in a fight

who has either react and dodge attacks at lightspeed

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

another

No Caption Provided

And another

No Caption Provided

And two year Later calls it too slow

No Caption Provided

Meaning Law is easily FTL in both reaction and combat speed

Conclusion

Here I will be both give Law advantage in this battle and try to counter some of the things my opponent has said

Advantage

No counter to Law hax well that basically it

Counter

I disagree cuz they will most likely get their heart rip off in a Hand to hand combat Against Law and They won't be able to block any hit from Law

Genjutsu can win this.

Law can counter it with his Observation Haki depending on the genjutsu of course

Regeneration won't be a problem since u are not hurt when u get cut by Law and he has other Hax such as his heart rip which regeneration won't counter.

Susano will just get cut to pieces, and speed isn't a problem

-no counter to limbo

I think Haki can counter this

Law just cuts him pieces

Since when has he soul steal?

Law would just shamble himself and his ally

Except for Shambles, Law would just Cut it or tact it

So yh my team wins with low difficulty, thanks for reading XD

U really Underestimating Law my friend

exauce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By exauce
rawsos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

nice nice. Are we voting now

exauce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rawsos said:

nice nice. Are we voting now

No, we just started and @ovy7 has yet to post his opener

EpicHotFlame

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@exauce nice post XD cant wait to counter it after ovy's post

exauce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By exauce
RikuYamaha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@exauce: nice post. Ill wait for Ovy until i make my first counter.

ovy7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By ovy7

Nice!

It would probably take a day or two, cause I have some house work to do, but I'll try to post it as fast as I can.

Edit: I'm half-way done with the post, so I'll probably post it today (my timezone) . . . hopefully.

ovy7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Opener: The Smartest Man in Soul Society - Urahara Kisuke

You give me too much credit. These days, I'm just a plain old candy-store owner.
You give me too much credit. These days, I'm just a plain old candy-store owner.

Theme Song:

Loading Video...

Important terms

Now, Bleach is full of different terms for different abilities and Zanpakutō evolutions, and while this is probably common knowledge, it's better to wet our feets a little before jumping into the nitty-gritty.

• Reiryoku: A source of power aligned with the spiritual sensitivity and willpower of the user. Every spiritual being and every Human has a certain amount of Reiryoku. If this amount is higher than a certain degree, it grants the person superhuman abilities.
  • Reiatsu: The physical force/pressure that a person’s Reiryoku creates when released. A battle between Bleach characters is a battle of Reiatsu.
  • Shikai: The initial release to a Shinigami's Zanpakutō. It is activated by a command while declaring the name of the Zanpakutō Spirit. It changes the shape of the Zanpakutō and/or granting special abilities.
  • Bankai: The ultimate and final release to a Zanpakutō. The difference in power between Shikai and Bankai is generally around 5-10 times more powerful. Even though Bankai is the final stage of a Zanpakutō, it does not mean the Shinigami's growth ends there. A Bankai, especially one recently obtained, can evolve even further as its Shinigami gets stronger.
  • Hollowfication: The process in which a Soul attains the powers of a Hollow in order to pass the limits of their being. By gaining the power of a Hollow, one's Reiryoku increases dramatically. Only those who have control over their inner Hollow can Hollowfy. It manifests itself as a unique mask of different shapes and designs. Characters that can accomplish Hollowfication are known as Visoreds.
  • Resurrección: The Arrancar equivalent of a Shikai/Bankai.
  • Shunpo: A Shinigami movement technique which allows the user to move faster than the eye can follow. As speed is the main factor of the technique, the method is best characterized by how fast one can get from point A to point B in the least amount of steps.
  • Sonído: The Arrancar equivalent of Shunpo; however, is more akin to teleporting as the character completely disappears from senses from point A to point B.
  • Getsuga Tenshō: An ability exclusive to Ichigo and his father, at the instant of the slash, the Zanpakutō absorbs and condenses the user's Reiatsu before releasing it at the tip of the blade, magnifying the slash attack, which flies forward. Knowing the name of the attack increases it's strength greatly. During Bankai, Ichigo is capable of using an Enhanced Getsuga Tenshō which, as the name implies, is a powerful version of the Getsuga Tenshō.
  • Cero: A powerful blast of concentrated spiritual energy fired in a laser-like fashion that only Hollows, Arrancars, and Visoreds can use. The power, force, speed, and blast area of the Cero is dependent on the strength, spiritual power, and sometimes the skill of the user.

Before going into the feats, abilities, and scaling, I want to clarify that Bleach characters are oriented more towards attack potency/power than destructive capability, Urahara not being an exception to this. So if a character concentrates his Reiatsu in a final attack and kills the enemy but only destroys a building, that doesn't mean that the attack was building lvl. Reiryoku and Reiatsu play a vital role in this, as a Shinigami concentrates his Reiatsu into the Zanpakutō, increasing its power.

No Caption Provided

Now, let's go!

The former Captain of the 12th Division - Fighting Prowess and Stats

While Urahara mostly prefers to fight using his gadgets and intelligence, he's not a physical slack either. I'll be brief when it comes to physical strength, as his other stats is where is at.

So, Urahara at the beginning of the series, while out of shape for over 100 years, is capable of casually smacking away stone pillars several meters in hight:

No Caption Provided

While this may not be impressive, it's still impressive he had that much casual strength even after not fighting for 100 years.

But, as I've said in the beginning, Reiryoku and Reiatsu are what gives the potency of an attack, and in these terms Urahara is a monster. Not only was he a Captain, which meant his energy lvls where top tier for Shinigamis, but according to Aizen himself, him and Urahara's power where on a similar Lvl before he started evolving into a Transcendent being:

No Caption Provided

This is a big deal, as Aizen's own power far surpasses most Shinigamis and even the Espada:

And even Ulquiorra was wary of fighting Urahara and Yoruichi and telling Yammy that he can't win against them (who where both still out of practice, mostly in Urahara's case)

No Caption Provided

I'll tackle the Espada's power and ways for Kisuke to makes his attack power much stronger in the following sections, but for now, this is all about his AP, so now let's go to speed. . . where Urahara is one of the top performers in Bleach.

I think now is best to talk about the friendship between Urahara and Yoruichi. Both of them are friends since childhood, and even helped each other achieve numerous things (like making Urahara a Captain). But the most important bit is this: they trained together:

No Caption Provided

The training between to the is what likely made Urahara become a speed monster, likely near the top tiers like Sui Feng, Ichigo, and Yoruichi.

Urahara is easily capable of going FTE to Yammy:

No Caption Provided

And dodge Yammy's Bala and catch him off-guard:

No Caption Provided

This is impressive as Bala is 20 times faster than a Cero (note that that's not Urahara getting hit, but I'll talk about it in a later section):

No Caption Provided

He can even use trickery to catch the likes of semi-evolved Aizen by surprise:

But this is not his best, the best comes in TYBW.

Urahara, even after getting poisoned by Vollstandich Askin's Deathdealing, was fast enough to catch Askin off-guard and nearly cut him:

No Caption Provided

This is very impressive, as Askin, thanks to his status as an Elite Sternritter, is above the likes of Liltotto who can dodge Yhwach's Auswahlen:

Auswahlen is extremely fast, capable of going from the Soul King's Palace to Seireitei and then back to SK's Palace in seconds:

The distance between the two locations is so big that Kirinji thought it would take Ichigo an entire week of constant Shunpo to travel it, and even True Shikai Ichigo going as fast as he could did it in a bit over 9 hours. Even massively lowballing the speed of normal Shunpo to mach 1, 340 m/s, that would make the distance at 205632 km, quite a bit over half the distance between Earth and the Moon. Using 5 seconds for the time to go between Seireitei and SK's Palace (which is a lowball, as it would mean that Oetsu just stood there looking at Yhwach doing his thing for like 10 seconds, which is stupid considering that previously he blitzed all the Elite Quincies), would give it a speed of mach 120k, or relativistic, meaning that Liltotto had to move at least at sub-relativistic speeds to react and dodge the attack.

But hey, Liltotto isn't the only one that Askin scales to. The other one is Yoruichi. Askin was able to casually dodge Shunko Yoruichi's attacks and even land one himself:

No Caption Provided

For reference on how fast Yoruichi is, she, at the start of the series when she was out of practice for over 100 years, was casually able to statue over a dozen Onmitsukidō, who are later in CFYOW confirmed to be able to fight at the speed of lightning:

This feat would put Yoruichi casually in the MHS+ to even sub-rel range, and this was BoS Yoruichi. By the time of TYBW, she trains more to fight Aizen and has her agility back, which makes her much faster. Add Shunpo, which increases her speed even more, and you look at sub-rel+ to low-rel speeds, which is more proof for the 3 (Urahara, Askin, and Yoruichi) to fight at those speeds.

Urahara can increase his speed even further, but as wit AP, I'll talk about that in the next section.

The Red Princess - Urahara's Zanpakuto

Urahara's Zanpakuto is unique insofar as it takes the form of a shikomizue, or cane sword, in its sealed form. In said cane form, Urahara can forcibly expel souls from their physical body via the magic insignia on the base of it, which is pretty much an instant win in this fight, as neither Madara nor Obito have soul resistance feats, or the feat of being able to fight just as a soul:

Now, to the Shikai - Benihime

No Caption Provided

Awakened by the command 'Nake, Benihime'(Scream, Red Princess), Urahara's Zanpakuto becomes a medium-sized straight blade that manipulates a crimson energy for shielding, energy waves/blasts, and nets.

Some of its abilities are:

Nake, Benihime - The sword's release command is also its main offensive ability, launching a red wave of energy along the sword's swung path. The energy wave is powerful enough to neutralize a Cero from Yammy and even wound him:

Chikasumi no Tate - Benihime's Blood Mist Shield, this enables Urahara to create a powerful defensive barrier in front of him to block incoming damage. It is powerful enough to no-sell a blow from Yammy

Kamisori, Benihime - Urahara launches an energy arc which can fly up into the air with enough potency to easily slice through Luppy's Resurreccion

Tsuppane, Benihime - After analyzing an attack's muscular movements and energy composition, Urahara can draw a red energy circle in the air which, upon contact with the attack, will 100% neutralize it

Shibari, Benihime and Hiasobi, Benihime, Juzu Tsunagi - Urahara creates a long entangling net of energy from the sword's tip and flings it at his opponent, ensnaring them in the net. Then Urahara stabs Benihime into the net formed about an opponent and floods the net with orbs of fire which rapidly build into gigantic fireballs and erupt, heavily damaging Chrysalis Aizen

Chrysalis Aizen is much stronger than base Aizen, as he already started to Transcend. For base Aizen, he is durable enough to tank a point-blank Hado #96 from Yamamoto done through sacrifice (his hand) to make it even more potent:

The Hado may look mountain Lvl, but considering that it's from the Captain-Commander himself, whose flames are powerful enough to vaporize an area many times that of Karakura town which is at least 8kms wide (an island Lvl feat, btw), should put the potency of the Hado into mountain+ to multi-mountain Lvl, especially considering the sacrifice.

Now, to the main show:

Bankai - Kannonbaraki Benihime Aratame

No Caption Provided

Urahara's Bankai, which he attained in merely 3 days, has the main ability to spatially deconstruct and restructure anything Urahara wishes.

No Caption Provided

The deconstruction ability of the Bankai is used by Kisuto to deconstruct his opponents:

No Caption Provided

The reconstruction part of his Bankai is also as simple as the other part. Urahara can restructure inorganic or organic things, like his body, and basically modify it how he wishes. He can use this ability to fully heal himself, like healing his destroyed eyes (see the first scan), and likely his allies too.

Or reconstructing his arm to vastly increase his physical strength, overpowering Vollstandich Askin:

Or reconstructing his legs, vastly increasing his already massive speed and blitz Vollstandich Askin:

No Caption Provided

His Bankai can also construct pathways, allowing himself or his allies to cross them and basically teleport to the other end:

Kannonbaraki Benihime Aratame is quite a fearsome ability, as it's not only able to close the gap between the groups, or made them able to evade attacks by the use of the pathway ability, but it can also use to restructure the bodies of his enemies. This last ability could be detrimental for the opposing team, as Urahara could reconstruct their bodies and basically reducing their stats, or even taking away powers like the Sharingan and Rinnengan by deconstructing the eyes.

Master of the Shinigami Arts - Urahara's Kido Prowess

As a brief introduction to this, Kido is explicitly more difficult to utilize the higher the Number of the spell is and Soul Reapers are trained extensively in their use, learning them sequentially in most cases (i.e. one must learn Hado and Bakudo 1 before Hado and Bakudo 2, so on and so forth); as such, due to Urahara's highest known Kido being Hado 99, the highest Kido Number, we can conclude that he knows all the Kido spells.

Anyway, for now, I'll limit it to the spells shown by him, for simplicity's sake.

Chantless Spells

Chantless Spells are, well, Kido spells whose chant wasn't used. This generally makes the spell harder to use and most of the times weaker than a Kido with Incantation.

Hado 32, Okasen - Urahara produces a wide cone of golden destructive energy

Hado Level Unknown, Jugeki Byakurai - A modified version of Hado 4, Byakurai, this produces a red beam of energy which is potent enough to pierce through even Aizen after absorbing the Hogyoku

Bakudo 61, Rikuju Koro - A binding spell wherein 6 rods of light slam into the opponent and connect, immobilizing them entirely

Bakudo 63, Sajo Sabuku - A large amount of light-based chains shoot out from around the caster and ensnare one's opponent, creating a powerful binding about them

Bakudo 79, Kuyo Shibari - A giant black mass of energy appears on the opponent, with 8 simimlar circles of black mass appearing about the targeted person with the intent of keeping them immobilized

Unnamed Blast - When Quilge Opie dropped his Blut Vene defense, Urahara was able to produce a sizable blast column of energy potent enough to cleanly pierce through the Sternritter, hollowing out the center of his torso cleanly

For reference, Vollstandich Quilge (who should be weaker than the Quilge above, who had absorbed Ayon who was comparable to him previously), was able to no-sold a point-blank Getsuga from Fullbring Shikai Ichigo, Getsuga that previously was able to clear a multi-city wide storm, putting his durability casually in the mountain/multi-mountain range.

Bakudo Level Unknown, Shibireyubi - A Bakudo spell used to paralyze and subdue someone

Hado 99 , Goryutenmetsu - The most powerful Hado technique, only used in the series by Aizen and Urahara, it creates 5 large energy dragons that continue absorbing surrounding energy and the one from enemy attacks, increasing their power in the process.

Urahara, using Hado 99, was able to vaporize a massive ocean created by Aura above the sky of Karakura town, an island Lvl feat, by not even using all of the dragons created by the Hado, just 2.

Ocean:

Aura had transformed the surrounding air! She had reconstructed the atmosphere all at once. Instead of the gray sky, there was now gray water. The sky above Karakura had been turned into an 'ocean'. The two shinigami looked up to see this extraordinary sight and screamed unexpectedly.

Feat:

"Yes, he's using Hado number 99: Goryutenmetsu!"

Urahara's Hado cleaved through the sky. The five pillars of light which resembled dragons, were composed of spirit energy. Originally, this Kido was a forbidden one, that swallowed up reiatsu while crushing its surroundings. Urahara's Kido hacked the reiatsu of the soul that Aura drew out from the atmosphere and he used it as a surplus to enhance the Goryutenmetsu. Aura's face displayed slight surprise.

"Finally you are showing your true colours."

The lava and the water dragons danced forward towards Urahara and Hisagi. Three of the white dragons from the Hado covered Hisagi and Urahara, protecting them, while the remaining two caught the two advancing dragons by the neck from the top and the bottom. As the dragons of three colours intersected in the sky, explosive water vapour rose and buried the whole area with newly created white colour.

Incantation Spells

Incantation Spells are, well, Kido Spell for which their incantation was used. An incantation allows the user to draw the full power of a Kido spell.

Hado 91, Senju Koten Taiho - As the practitioner chants the entire spells incantation, dozens of gigantic light arrows appear, which all collapse on the target and cause numerous enormous explosions.

The power of Hado 91 is similar, if not greater than that of Gran Rey Cero (I'll talk about GRC in the next sections):

Hearing the Kidō incantation Urahara began to chant immediately after that, Hisagi’s eyes widened as he also prepared himself for the impact.

“The tips of a thousand hands,

Honourable hands unable to reach the darkness,

Shooting hands unable to reflect the heavens,

Path that sheds light,

Wind that fans the embers,

Gather and have no doubt,

Observe my indication,

Bullet of light, eight bodies, nine clauses, heavenly scripture,

Treasure of ailments, great wheel, grey turret,

Take aim towards the distance, and fade brightly.”

When it comes to an individual who is as adept as Urahara, it is possible for them fire Kidō even if the incantation is discarded.

However, by boosting its strength through deliberately chanting the incantation, Hisagi had sensed that he was attempting a test on something.

“Hadō 91 一一一一 Senjū Kōten Taihō”

A cluster of light rays that are spread out in the sky converged before Urahara, forming a high density barrage it bores into the swarm of dark red dragons along with the surrounding atmosphere, burning them away.

Oddly enough, it closely resembled the 'Gran Rey Cero’ which Grimmjow and his company were unleashing at the same time in the Rukongai.

Even on the aspect of power, it is by no means outdone by Gran Rey Cero, perhaps the blow of a formidable Kidō even has the potential to surpass it.

Watching the Kidō which demonstrated an enigma of a man named Urahara Kisuke, Hisagi reflexively caught his breath.

Healing/Other Spells

Aizen's Seal - By planting a sealing spell within other Kido, Urahara was capable of creating a seal so powerful that it overcame even Aizen and sealed him entirely

Urahara had shown the ability to use healing Spells, like healing Grimmjow and Uryu:

He also has memory-erasing Spells:

Breaking the boundaries - Urahara Kisuke's intellect

As the former leader of the science division, Urahara is a very intelligent person, but even that it's not saying much. Aizen himself considers Urahara smarter than him, and even the most intelligent member of the current Gotei, Mayuri Kurotsuki, only managed to surpass at the end of the Quincy War with Nemu's evolution (and that was only in his view, and, later in CFYOW, Mayuri's conclusion is actually debunked). In this sense, you could say that Urahara could replicate all of Mayuri's inventions, but I'll let that pass for now.

Urahara is pretty much the man with a plan. Even his position as a War Potential is thanks to his "Unknown Means", and later we see why:

No Caption Provided

In the man's own words, he always comes expecting over 1000 what-if scenarios, just to not get himself stuck later:

No Caption Provided

Anyway, let's get into some of his intelligence feats, shall we?

Urahara hides a Hado of his origin (yes, the man can create his own Kido Spells) amongst the ones spammed on Aizen, to catch him off-guard and burn him from within. And in Aizen's own words, this would have actually work, if it wasn't for the meddling Hougyoku:

Was able to intuit the full extent of Shukoro Tsukishima's Fullbring abilities without any in-depth personal research of Tsukishima himself.

Is capable of exceptionally in-depth deductions on the Quincy's powers and faillings based on a singular fight with a member of the Sternritter:

Managed to predict the outcome of Askin's death and his ability magnifying upon that condition:

This is pretty much meme tier, as Urahara didn't even knew about Askin's ability when he was with the Arrancars, and he even heals Grimmjow predicting that his Hollow Reiatsu would be useful for the upcoming battle, something that Askin considers impressive:

No Caption Provided

Now, to some of his inventions:

From enemies to allies - The Arrancar Duo

Because of the circumstances in the War, Urahara got the help Grimmjow Jaegerjaquez, the 6th Espada, and Nelliel Tu Odelschwanck, the former 3rd Espada. I'll talk a bit about their stats, so lets first start with the Pantera.

Grimmjow Jaegerjaquez

It doesn't matter!! Human, Soul Reaper, or Arrancar....anybody who looks down on me will be crushed!!
It doesn't matter!! Human, Soul Reaper, or Arrancar....anybody who looks down on me will be crushed!!

By the time of Thousand Years Blood War arc and Can't Fear Your Own World (yeah, I'm finally using their unabbreviated names, so people not familiar with the manga could know what I was referring all this time LOL), Grimmjow became much more powerful than he was in the Arrancar Arc.

In his first appearance in TYBW, he one-shotted a wounded Vollstandich Quilge, then used Sonido to appear in front of Urahara:

Even is wounded, Quilge still had the power he absorbed from Ayon, Grimmjow slicing him in half would mean he's casual strikes are stronger than Fullbring Ichigo's Getsugas, so multi-mountain lvl.

He also has access to the ultimate Cero - Gran Rey Cero

By mixing his blood with a Cero, a Hollow can utilize the Gran Rey Cero, a Cero so powerful that it visibly warps space and Aizen himself banned its use inside Las Noches because it's powerful enough to destroy it:

Las Noches itself is a structure so massive that it takes 3 days to just walk to the gate, putting it at island-size, pretty much making the GRC island Lvl for being powerful enough to destroy it:

No Caption Provided

"But wait, Ovy, didn't Grimmjow use GRC inside Las Noches and yet it didn't destroy it? " I hear you ask. Yes, he did, but Grimmjow was in base form. While in base form, an Arrancar's full power is sealed inside their sword, only being released with their Resurrection, and Resurrection is a similar boost to a Bankai, so between 5-10x, meaning that in base an Arrancar only has access to 10% to 20% of their full power.

But in the same way that Lanza del Relampago is Ulquiorra's strongest technique and not GRC, Gran Rey Cero isn't Grimmjow's greatest technique, but Desgarron, an ability he has access to in his Resurrection (similar to Ulquiorra's Lanza, hehe). The technique basically creates massive energy constructs from each of Grimmjow's claws. Desgarron is much stronger than base Grimmjow's GRC, as Hollowfied Ichigo had a hard time destroying them, while he easily destroyed the GRC:

But this isn't the best showing of Desgarron, that comes in CFYOW where Grimmjow use it to stalemate the combined force of 8 Gran Rey Ceros from Resurrection Luppy (who was amped by Mayuri beyond his power in Arrancar arc, being able to rival Grimmjow while before he got easily impaled by him and then vaporized with a Cero):

Rotating his eight tentacles which had been reduced to shreds, he began to accumulate his Reiatsu once more in order to unleash “Gran Rey Cero.”

A “Gran Rey Cero” octet.

Sensing that an unprecedented attack was imminent, Grimmjow also attempts to engage his opponent with a technique that could counteract that attack.

Desgarrón.

Grimmjow processes the Reiatsu density which even exceeds that of “Gran Rey Cero” on the tips of both sets of claws, taking the form of huge sharpened claws they begin to stand towering over the surroundings forking to the left and right of his body.

It is not clear which side would emerge more formidable, but there appeared to be no doubt that the enviorment would be blown to smithereens with the impact of the Reiatsu either way.

So, to conclude, base Grimmjow is around MHS+/sub-rel in speed for being able to take base Urahara by surprise, and multi-mountain in AP, while Resurrection Grimmjow is 5 to 10 times faster and stronger than before (so high-end sub-rel, at least, and island lvl) and can use Desgarron which is as strong as 8 island Lvl attacks.

Now, unto the beauty of the group.

Nelliel Tu Odelschwanck

There was a time when we ceased to be Human and became beasts. And then in becoming Arrancar, we regained our capacity for reason. One who possesses reason should require a reason to fight.
There was a time when we ceased to be Human and became beasts. And then in becoming Arrancar, we regained our capacity for reason. One who possesses reason should require a reason to fight.

Nel is the former 3rd Espada, and she doesn't just wear the number 3 on her back for nothing.

While just coming back from her child form and beginning to regain her power, Nel was able to casually cut through Nnoitra's Hiero like butter:

This is very impressive because Bankai Ichigo and not even Kenpachi (at first) could even scratch Nnoitra's Hiero:

For reference, Kenpachi before the Hueco Mundo fights was capable of doing mountain Lvl damage by just falling down and impaling his sword into the ground:

No Caption Provided

Meaning that Nel's casual sword strike is way above mountain Lvl, likely into large-mountain/multi-mountain lvl.

Tho Nel's biggest assets aren't her stats, but a technique named Cero Double. This technique allows Nel to absorb incoming energy attacks and fire them back adding her own Cero into the mix:

As we see in those scans, she was able to use her Cero Double on a Cero from Nnoitra, but this isn't the most impressive use of the technique. In CFYOW, Nel uses Cero Double to absorb half of a Gran Rey Cero from Hikone, then adding her own Cero into the mix:

Hikone's outstretched palm glowed bright, his eyes innocent, yet emotionless. A Gran Rey Cero was shot with full force. Neliel and Liltotto jumped in, side-by-side; each of them opened their mouths and devoured it. Neliel added her own Cero to the original and fired it back, using her 'Cero Doble' technique. However, by the time the flash faded, the Garganta had closed up.

A voice beside Neliel spoke. She turned to find the young Quincy addressing her. Because the Cero she had fired was a bit too strong, blood dripped from the edge of Neliel's mouth.

Even if she just took half of it, this feat is still very impressive, as Hikone is similar to Ichigo: a Shinigami-Human-Quincy-Hollow hybrid, and a Soul King replacement. Hikone is so powerful that he can fight Nel, Grimmjow, Harribel, Bamibetta, Liltotto, Meninas, Candice, and Giselle, all at the same time, and later went on to fight Kenpachi Zaraki. This is a testament to the power of Hikone's GRC, and to Nel's ability to take even half of it with just minor injuries (a bruise on her mouth).

This feat also counts as a speed feat, as she was fast enough to react to the Cero.

In conclusion, Nel is large-mountain/multi-mountain in base and 5 to 10 times more powerful in Resurrection. With her Cero Double technique, she can absorb island Lvl attacks (tho likely much higher, considering Hikone's power) and then fire them back adding her own Cero into the mix. Her speed should be similar to Grimmjow, as they fought together.

Counter-Attack. . . begin!

I want to write here some counter-arguments to my opponents. Not many, I'll probably keep that to the next post.

For Riku's post

A half kurama with a barely charged bijuudama was able to cause multi mountains amount of power.

. . . I think you are confusing the scans. Kurama didn't use a TBB in that scan, but the other 6 Bijuus. Also, the damage the TBB caused is mountain Lvl, as we clearly see and are stated. The only way for it to be multi-mountain Lvl is if you count all 6 of them as one, which is. . . questionable at best.

Kurama strength allows him to with a roar, push back all of the other Tailed beasts and easily throw them around like puppets.

That to me looks more like Kurama pushing away 2 Tails using 6 Tails (lmao), then 6 Tails also getting thrown away from the inertia of Kurama moving him. The roar seems to not have anything to do with it.

Obitos not done though, obito can create chakra chains to bound people, even energy like the bijuu.

Those chains can easily be dealt with by dodging them (the Bijuus were pretty much immobile when Obito chained them) or have Law use Shambles to escape (or Urahara using his Bankai ability).

And the most iconic ability is its soul dragon, which takes the soul of whatever the dragon hits.

This ability is pretty much useless against Urahara and the Arrancar Duo, as even a human with above average lvls of Reiryoku can resist soul still in the hundreds:

You also got the fact that they can interact with souls, so in case of Law's soul starting to get stolen, Urahara could actually grab it and put it back in (lol).

Obitos able to construct a barrier so powerful that not even the tailed beasts can bust it. Tailed beast being easily mountain busters with ease.

Useless against Urahara's Bankai ability or Law's Devin Fruit ability.

All of theses are remarkably powerful, and as such would provide a win to our team with theses alone.

Eh, we'll see, the CaV just started :)

Anyway, Obito has access to his fan, which redirects damage.

He needs to react to use it, but I'll get there pretty soon...

He's also a provenance user of fire style, managing to match madara with his sheer size and burn though rock like nothing.

Honestly, that scan is so small I can't see much of anything...

as a teen,naruto with a kuubi amp was able to casually destroy a large portion of forest with a swipe of his hand when fighting orochimaru.

Making a "tunnel" through the forest =/= destroying a large portion of said forest. The latter is more like what Temari did against Tayuya (or the feat you used after).

Naruto with access more power of Kurama became strong enough to literally scream to level an area that dwarfed the gentle mountains that were immediately around it.

Wait wait wait . . . wut? Those things that surround Naruto are the trees in the forest, and if you are referring to the mountain-like things in the background. . . those are in the background. That's just perspective, they could very well be kilometers away. This is like calling this dude building size. Hell, you can literally see Naruto in the middle of the crater.

we allready know kakashi as a kid was fast enough to cut lightning in half

notthishittoagain.jpg

Yes, Kakashi as a teen cut a lightning bold. . . and that's literally all we know about the feat. We don't know how he did the feat (you don't need to be as fast as lightning to do this. . . like at all), we didn't even see him performing the feat in canon. Those words are bolded because we do get a show of this feat in a filler episode. . . but Kakashi cuts the lightning by stretching his Kirin arm forward and running up a cliff, basically acting like a lightning rod, and then the lightning hits him.

so this pain was able to speed said kakashi,while naruto was able to blitz said pain. Which would make kakashi MHS+ as an adult. Which in turn puts that pain at high MHS+. And SM naruto much higher for blitzing a peak physical condition Pain. Putting SM Naruto at casual high MHS+.

This entire scaling chain gets destroyed by what I've wrote above. Yes, that Path can react to Kakashi, and yes, Naruto could blitz that Path, but without the lightning feat for scaling this all boils down to "they are fast".

this is even more supported as sage naruto was fast enough to react and blitz the third rikage.

That's a reaction feat, yes, but not a blitz. This is a blitz:

The 3rd raikage is a legend for having soloed an army of shinobi for 3 days.

Great. . . I guess. Tho that tells more about his stamina than speed, and it's not that impressive when BoS Urahara fought with Ichigo continuously for 5 days and night:

No Caption Provided

this is absolutely insane,as baby form KCM was able to easily outpace a lightning formed raikage with no effort.

The Raikage having a lightning cloak doesn't make him lightning speed.

he is compared to his dad,minato,who can do this casually.

Minato did that with his teleportation Jutsu, so that's a reaction feat at best.

A feat that is superior to SM Naruto's best feat which comes down to the single digit microsecond tier.

This is literally out of nowhere. What makes SM Naruto's feat single-digit microsecond tier?

So by this scaling, it makes Obito with out his juubi amp low Rel in movement speed and High Rel+ in reaction speeds.

Umm, no, it just makes Obito fast enough to contend with KCM Naruto which is faster than SM Naruto, whose only speed tier till now it's "he fast".

Kisuke is very much of a threat here but it's not like he can't be delt with by Obitos Jin summons or Kurama itself. For once, kisuke never blocked out or reconstructed a energy based construct, so him doing it to a bijuu bomb before it detonated is out of the question.

There's no need for Kisuke to do that, as he has Nel who could absorb the TBB and send it back even stronger or Grimmjow who could counter it with a Gran Rey Cero or Desgarron.

A argument im gonna hear is Kisukes Seals and Kidou. Yes it's impressive, but it doesn't mean out team is done when both have Izanagi and clones to body swap with, or plainly overpower him before he has a chance to do so.

As I've shown, Kisuke likes to hide his sealing Kidos into other Kidos, so by the time Obito and Madara realize that a seal was getting used it would be too late, as the seal would already be in effect.

Izanagi is a good alternative, but it has a huge drawback in it needing an eye sacrifice. Neither Obito nor Madara would sacrifice an eye here without knowing they could win without it, which at that point I honestly doubt.

The clone swap is basically irrelevant, as their actual bodies would be the one getting sealed (as the seals are literally coming out of their bodies). This pretty much also makes Kamui irrelevant in this matter.

Madara or Obito could also use a Wood dragon to absorb kisukes Kidous or his rinnegan.

The energies aren't equalized, so I'm not sure how they'll do that. Also, absorbing the Kidos would just make it easier for Kisuke to implant his seals.

Or put him to sleep via his trees.

He could just make and antidote for it. . . or just fly.

No counters to Kamui intag or kamui in general.

Genjutsu can win this.

Obitos summons will make this a even more difficult for the one Bleachs side to win.

I'll probably comment about this in my second post. Till then:

For Epic's post

considering Kurama's tails alone that can bust mountains with each swing, making Kurama's physical strength easily at multi mountain lvl

That's just some hype statement from the beginning of the series, for info dump. When we see the actual fight, Kurama didn't destroy mountains or created Tsunamis by waving his tail. Hell, the only thing that gets at that Lvl are the Bijuu Bombs.

Not only that but toad sage mode Naruto was manhandling Kurama in strength:

That's lifting strength tho. . . and it's only Naruto.

all what i said above should place WSM Madara's strength at multi mountain level+, unto durability...

You haven't actually posted anything, outside of that Chapter 1 cover statement, that could give this tho...

like WSM Hashi being able to tank a TBB from Kurama with absolutely no damage (FYI Hashi is always on top of his wood construct when fighting)

Hashi can actually hide inside his golems to protect himself. . . like he actually did there:

No Caption Provided

Kurama>>the other tailed beasts who can produce casual TBB that can vaporise mountains from existence due to it's lvl of condensed energy

Yes, Kurama is stronger than the other Bijuus who fire mountain Lvl TBBs.

-WSM Madara tanked an all out Tailed beasts' tail smack to only receive minor damages like his arm being torn off and few bleeding which can easily be regenerated back:

>minor damage

>arm got blown off

I don't think you know what minor damage is. . .

What WSM Madara tanked was a multi mountain lvl blunt force with minor damage that can be healed up.

That barely looks mountain Lvl. What makes it multi-mountain Lvl? (and no, the CH1 cover page down count)

a massive rasengan with senjutsu chakra added is a mountain buster

That Rasengan never mountain-busted tho, be it from Naruto or Jiraiya, which kinda discredits the whole "easily" part.

for the fact it was casually done and thrust was applied to make it more devastating should place rib caged susanoo at casual mountain+

Scaling from a databook entry that's not backed up by neither feats nor scaling.

Tsunade and the 4th Raikage were able to be transferred at the speed of light:

Ok, till now. . .

Madara reacting to a hit from an object moving at the speed of light, with Madara regaining balance. Madara was also completely unaware they were coming

Neither Tsunado nor the Raikake were moving at the speed of light there, as the transfer already happened so they stopped moving. The transfer technique is basically a teleportation technique. The teleportation already happened, and what Madara reacted to was the kicks of the 2 Kage. . . which aren't moving at light speed.

it's also a LS reaction feat for Tsunade and the 4th Raikage for being able to react to the LS transfer and attack at the same time. I swear that's not easy to do...

See above...

Madara scales to Obito who was able to keep up with Bijuu Mode (BM) Naruto:

That's KCM Naruto, not BM Naruto. This is BM Naruto:

No Caption Provided

this is impressive because Kyuubi Chakra Mode (KCM) Naruto (<<<BM) was able to match the 4th Raikage in speed

Dude. . . those 2 forms in the scans are the same.

as u just read above from the databook written by the author, it states that 4th Raikage's Lariat thrusts his speed almost at the speed of light which can also imply, thrusting his speed at high end relativistic speed, although, this doesn't necessarily mean 4th raikage's movement speed is at high end relativistic speed because the lariat thrusts you at that speed, meaning it boosts your normal movement speed to high end relativistic speed, so 4th Raikage's normal movement speed should be resting at low end relativistic speeds

All of this is using a databook scan that's not backed up in-universe by neither feats nor scaling.

Soul steal and mind reading (human path of rinnegan): Once in contact with the victim, Madara can read their minds or immediately pull out their soul:

See my response to Riku on this.

Shattered Heaven: Madara can casually summon 2 large mountain sized meteorites with insane AP which I would get into

Those meteors could be destroyed with Ceros or Desgarron.

just the impact of 1 of those meteorites slowly landing on one another with interference obstructing it's free fall could cause an earthquake felt from frost country all the way to the hidden leaf village in the fire country

Pretty sure that both the fighting area and the main tower were in the Lightning Country.

Here is a map to give you an idea of it's distance:

You are literally having the Headquarters on the map yet still made the mistake of putting it in the Fire Country? HOW???

so from there we can grasp the AP of both of the meteorites combined to be around large island lvl (without interference), if we divide the AP, each of those meteorite would be small island lvl. To be able to destroy such with physical attempts, you would need to be able to forcefully bypass it's small island lvl force which I doubt Law and Aokiji have.

Well, Aokiji got changed with Urahara and co., and as I've shown in previous sections, they do have the meant to destroy them even if we take your AP tier.

Good thing Urahara has sealing Kidos.

Urahara's Bankai can bypass it by constructing a pathway inside it, or deconstructing the Susanoo

See my comment to Riku.

They could Shunpo/Sonido/fly away or use Shambles to teleport away.

Well. . . you already introduced a counter here.

Conclusion

• Urahara, Nel, Grimmjow, and Law are too fast for the other team. Even if they have a numeric advantage, this can be dealt with overwhelming speed
  • Urahara is intelligent enough to realize quite fast how Obito's Paths work by just seeing the chakra rods, then test his theory by taking them out (himself or someone else)
  • Urahara, Nel, and Grimmjow have the AP and DC to equal or even surpass most if not all of the attacks of the opponents
  • Things like Susanoo or barriers could easily be dealt with using Shambles or Urahara's Bankai
  • Urahara's sneaky tactics of including sealing Kidos into his attack could render one if not both of the opponents unable to fight, thus winning the match
  • Urahara could use his speed in tandem with his unsealed Zanpakuto to soul reap Madara or Obito
  • Nel's Cero Double could counter TBBs by absorbing them and sending them back
  • Grimmjow could counter TBBs (especially if there are multiple ones) using his 10 Desgarron claws.

To end it, this fight isn't as one-sided as they make it out to be, with Law and Urahara's team having a really good chance of winning.

ovy7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ovy7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

RikuYamaha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By RikuYamaha

@ovy7: extremely good post! Absolutely love it! Ill have my post up asap

RikuYamaha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Counter one: Obitos Plan advances…

No Caption Provided

Battle music

https://youtu.be/vHL3m4PxSlE

First Counter: Subject Law/To kill a Surgeon of Death..

No Caption Provided

Here is my go at countering my opponents law post. So here we go. I will be countering what i feel needs countering.

His power

Here I will be going over stuff he does with his sword within his room, As u already know Law can cut through basically anything inside his room from people

to entire Island So basically anything

While impressive, this can be negated to a extent with a high willpower or just power in general. A prime example being Doflamingo.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Blocking an Attack within his room is futile you will just get cut through

Just brought up via Doflamingo

Law is able to cut basically anything in his field of view in his room, as he cuts some of Smoker's Marines in half even though they weren't his original target, nor were they even close to Law:

While impressive, thoses Marines have no feats on par with my team to say it can effect Obito or Madada.

This is the ability for Law to swap places any objects that are in his room.

While good, Madara allready reacted to teleportation so that wont work on him, and Obito can kamui teleport as well.

Law uses Shambles to swap a cannonball heading towards him for a Marine's head, causing the cannonball to explode near the rest of the Marine firing line:

Nice, won't work on Obito or Madara due to strength difference.

Tact

This ability allows Law to telekinetically move anything that is within his room.

This is most likely his best ability to use in tandem with Kisuke. But it's not gonna work with a great gravitational pull that the rinnegan gives.

He also uses Tact to redirect a meteor coming their way

A impressive feat i will say. I would give law a 50/50 chance of doing this to Madaras Meteor but it depends if Laws strengh can match that of Madaras casual meteors.

Mes - Scalpel

Law can use either his hand or his sword to strike at a target's chest and expel their heart out in a small, square container. The heart still functions normally and the person who loses their heart is still alive and well, but there is now an empty spot in their chest and if Law were to squeeze the heart, they would be severely hurt or dye

Nice but i allready explained this is folly to Obito.

No Caption Provided

Scan

Law can "scan" his room and locate objects in them.

Here he scans and finds every single Marine's Snail phone before teleporting them to him:

Impressive but this doesn't mean he can scan for Madaras limbo.

Counter Shock

Law places both of his thumbs onto his opponent's chest and releases a strong electrical surge like a defibrillator.

which he uses to shock and one-shot of the Yeti cool bother

He also uses it to shock Vergo and momentary stunt him

All good, but negged via Obitos kamui and Madaras overall physical abiltiies.

Gamma knife

Law creates a short blade of energy before stabbing his opponent with it. This technique destroys his victim's internal organs without leaving any external wounds.

He uses gamma knife Against Doflamingo

Who didn't die due to his power regening his organs.

Yep, both Madara and Obito can regen organs via Hashirama cells so it's fine for them.

Durability

Law isn't very well known for his durability so this won't take Long

The first time we see the extent of his durability is when he took a little beating from Vergo:

And vergo is on part with Sanji

Who can easily one-shot a Pacifista

And Pacifista are more durable than Franky who can tank mountain+ lvl explosion

All of this was good but that scaling to pacifista is faulty as they never shown to tank or even be on par with frankys durability.

Heck they can't even tank a causal punch from luffy

No Caption Provided

They can be moved back by x drake

No Caption Provided

And they can be harmed by the likes of gunfire.

No Caption Provided

So that scaling doesnt really work for The Pacifica, much less law and sanji.

Meaning he can take a beating from mountain+ to multi-mountain lvl character

Disproved above.

Next, we have him taking a mountain lvl explosion from a meteor (i think since we don't see the meteor)

That is by no means a mountain lv explosion. I mean firstly look at the meteor.

No Caption Provided

Then look at its overall damage.

No Caption Provided

That's honestly not close to mountain lv

He also tanks a kick from Doflamingo:

Which can do this:

Pretty impressive id give that. That would most likely be in the cityblock tier of power from a causal kick from doffy.

He also tanks a couple of Bullets from Doflamingo

He didn't really tank them. He was on the verge of dying after being hit.

And Last using Haki he able to directly block strings from Doflamingo

Awesome feat.

Speed

And in Speed, this won't be long, as u can see he was already keeping up with Doflamingo and Fujitora in Fight, who both can either beat on or keep up with Luffy in a fight

Well I wouldn't say doffy or Law was able to handle Fuji who just casually dropped a meteor on them but with doffy, sure.

who has either react and dodge attacks at lightspeed

Oh no…

The first feat is from a pacifista, which has Lasers, not Kizirus actual light speed powers. Lasers work way differently then Light does.

The second feat shows Luffy being blitzed and kicked away. Idk how that equates to reacting or dodging light.

The third was allready brought up with lasers + aim dodge.

And the last one is the most impressive, but it's quite literally a aim dodge. Though while impressive, doesn't really equal into pure reaction speed.

Meaning Law is easily FTL in both reaction and combat speed

Oh no no no. Law nor anyone in one piece is FTL. There fastest character is only light speed, and he blitzes everyone in the verse. The reaction speeds can come down to Sub rel while his combat speed has been shown to be well below FTL and even light speed.

Conclusion

Here I will be both give Law advantage in this battle and try to counter some of the things my opponent has said

Alrightly..

Advantage

No counter to Law hax well that basically it

Oh lol. Mostly everything law can do can be countered.

Counter

I disagree cuz they will most likely get their heart rip off in a Hand to hand combat Against Law and They won't be able to block any hit from Law

Lol. I hope this is a joke. I disproved the whole FTL combat feat so law isnt gonna do that. And even by some chance that he can, both obito and Madara have regen.

Law can counter it with his Observation Haki depending on the genjutsu of course

Absolutely not. Observation haki allows the user to sense the presence of others, even if they are concealed from view or too far to see naturally.

The user can also use this Haki to predict an opponent's moves shortly before they make them, almost simliar to a sharingan, thereby making the attack much easier to evade with enough skill. This prediction appears to the user as an image or brief "premonition" of what the opponent will do in the user's mind's eye, and the damage the user will take if the attack actually "hits". It appears that the more killing intent the enemy has, the easier they are to predict. Although, more skilled users can predict future moves whether there are ambient murderous intents or not. But it's absolutely not gonna help against mental attacks.

Regeneration won't be a problem since u are not hurt when u get cut by Law and he has other Hax such as his heart rip which regeneration won't counter.

While yes you wont be hurt by law when he cuts you, it's more of the fact that he can't hurt them via slices as in with Obitos and Madaras strength and power difference.

Susano will just get cut to pieces, and speed isn't a problem

Susanno is a nope and Speed is a problem as Law doesn't have the feats to keep up with them.

I think Haki can counter this

Which Haki? Armament? Cause he won't even be able to touch them. Observation? How can you sense somethings that's in another dimention?

Law just cuts him pieces

Debatable.

Since when has he soul steal?

Via the Rinnegan or Gedo Mazo

Law would just shamble himself and his ally

Debatable due to range of shambles.

Except for Shambles, Law would just Cut it or tact it

The cutting is eh as he would of used it against Fujis meteor while Madaras meteors are much larger. For tact is even more eh as he never shown to lift something of that size.

U really Underestimating Law my friend

Yeah i slightly underestimated law but he's the weak factor here.

Now onto Kisuke…

First Counter: Subject Urahara Kisuke/ to Kill a Death God…

No Caption Provided

The former Captain of the 12th Division -

Fighting Prowess and Stats

But, as I've said in the beginning, Reiryoku and Reiatsu are what gives the potency of an attack, and in these terms Urahara is a monster. Not only was he a Captain, which meant his energy lvls where top tier for Shinigamis, but according to Aizen himself, him and Urahara's power where on a similar Lvl before he started evolving into a Transcendent being:

A nice power scaling feat, but if we wanna go by statements, Obito as a kid was mentioned to being a Madara Threat at 14 and was compared to the nine tails.

No Caption Provided

The training between to the is what likely made Urahara become a speed monster, likely near the top tiers like Sui Feng, Ichigo, and Yoruichi.

Interesting.

Urahara is easily capable of going FTE to Yammy:

Impressive, but Kisuke was using Shunpo to do this, Shunpo is something that can be semi spammed by high tiers, but it isnt his base movement speed.

And dodge Yammy's Bala and catch him off-guard:

A nice feat but how fast is Bala?

This is impressive as Bala is 20 times faster than a Cero (note that that's not Urahara getting hit, but I'll talk about it in a later section):

Again impressive, but i need a solid speed feat for both Bala and Cero.

He can even use trickery to catch the likes of semi-evolved Aizen by surprise:

A good thing but i think aizen was more annoyed than anything.

Urahara, even after getting poisoned by Vollstandich Askin's Deathdealing, was fast enough to catch Askin off-guard and nearly cut him:

Key word nearly. It doesn't really make Kisuke as fast as Askin.

This is very impressive, as Askin, thanks to his status as an Elite Sternritter, is above the likes of Liltotto who can dodge Yhwach's Auswahlen:

Yes, a impressive feat. But Kisuke doesnt really scale to Askins speed whos able to keep up with the likes of Yourichi.

Auswahlen is extremely fast, capable of going from the Soul King's Palace to Seireitei and then back to SK's Palace in seconds:

The distance between the two locations is so big that Kirinji thought it would take Ichigo an entire week of constant Shunpo to travel it, and even True Shikai Ichigo going as fast as he could did it in a bit over 9 hours. Even massively lowballing the speed of normal Shunpo to mach 1, 340 m/s, that would make the distance at 205632 km, quite a bit over half the distance between Earth and the Moon.

Using 5 seconds for the time to go between Seireitei and SK's Palace (which is a lowball, as it would mean that Oetsu just stood there looking at Yhwach doing his thing for like 10 seconds, which is stupid considering that previously he blitzed all the Elite Quincies), would give it a speed of mach 120k, or relativistic, meaning that Liltotto had to move at least at sub-relativistic speeds to react and dodge the attack.

I do agree with it being sub rel in movement. Absolutely, but it doesn't scale to Kisukes speed which I covered.

This feat would put Yoruichi casually in the MHS+ to even sub-rel range, and this was BoS Yoruichi. By the time of TYBW, she trains more to fight Aizen and has her agility back, which makes her much faster. Add Shunpo, which increases her speed even more, and you look at sub-rel+ to low-rel speeds, which is more proof for the 3 (Urahara, Askin, and Yoruichi) to fight at those speeds.

Well impressive, i will say again that Kisuke does not scale to Askin in speed. Kisuke was unable to react to Askin gift ball.

No Caption Provided

Urahara can increase his speed even further, but as wit AP, I'll talk about that in the next section.

While yes he can increase his speed, he doesn't scale to askin unless in his bankai morphed form.

But Kisuke is a Chad so ill give him that.

No Caption Provided

The Red Princess - Urahara's Zanpakuto

Urahara's Zanpakuto is unique insofar as it takes the form of a shikomizue, or cane sword, in its sealed form. In said cane form, Urahara can forcibly expel souls from their physical body via the magic insignia on the base of it, which is pretty much an instant win in this fight, as neither Madara nor Obito have soul resistance feats, or the feat of being able to fight just as a soul:

While yes he can do it, it doesn't account to combat as he never done so in combat.

Now, to the Shikai - Benihime

Awakened by the command 'Nake, Benihime'(Scream, Red Princess), Urahara's Zanpakuto becomes a medium-sized straight blade that manipulates a crimson energy for shielding, energy waves/blasts, and nets.

Some of its abilities are:

Nake, Benihime - The sword's release command is also its main offensive ability, launching a red wave of energy along the sword's swung path. The energy wave is powerful enough to neutralize a Cero from Yammy and even wound him:

Impressive, but ovito or Madara can absorb or BFR it.

Chikasumi no Tate - Benihime's Blood Mist Shield, this enables Urahara to create a powerful defensive barrier in front of him to block incoming damage. It is powerful enough to no-sell a blow from Yammy

Impressive but it needs feats to suggest it can tank something even on par with a six tails naruto Bijuu bomb

Much less a normal bijuu bomb.

No Caption Provided

Tsuppane, Benihime - After analyzing an attack's muscular movements and energy composition, Urahara can draw a red energy circle in the air which, upon contact with the attack, will 100% neutralize it

Weird with the 100% neutralize it thing. It never said such thing for that, and if it was, it would of been able to neutralize Askins attacks as well.

Shibari, Benihime and Hiasobi, Benihime, Juzu Tsunagi - Urahara creates a long entangling net of energy from the sword's tip and flings it at his opponent, ensnaring them in the net. Then Urahara stabs Benihime into the net formed about an opponent and floods the net with orbs of fire which rapidly build into gigantic fireballs and erupt, heavily damaging Chrysalis Aizen

A good attack but can be bypassed via kamui or Madaras Limbo.

Chrysalis Aizen is much stronger than base Aizen, as he already started to Transcend. For base Aizen, he is durable enough to tank a point-blank Hado #96 from Yamamoto done through sacrifice (his hand) to make it even more potent:

Cool, a city lv attack.

The Hado may look mountain Lvl, but considering that it's from the Captain-Commander himself, whose flames are powerful enough to vaporize an area many times that of Karakura town which is at least 8kms wide (an island Lvl feat, btw), should put the potency of the Hado into mountain+ to multi-mountain Lvl, especially considering the sacrifice.

Ehhh it's size is mountain maybe but it's attack power is at least city due to feats. But with statements it should be Mountain lv at best.

Bankai - Kannonbaraki Benihime Arata

The deconstruction ability of the Bankai is used by Kisuto to deconstruct his opponents:

Incredibly impressive. But…

The reconstruction part of his Bankai is also as simple as the other part. Urahara can restructure inorganic or organic things, like his body, and basically modify it how he wishes. He can use this ability to fully heal himself, like healing his destroyed eyes (see the first scan), and likely his allies too.

A incredibly impressive toolbox but from my knowledge, it takes a tiny bit of time to do so and can't reconstruct blown off arms or things of that nature.

Or reconstructing his arm to vastly increase his physical strength, overpowering Vollstandich Askin:

A absolutely good feat. But this will take time for him to use, and even so, the attack won't hit Obito.

No Caption Provided

Or reconstructing his legs, vastly increasing his already massive speed and blitz Vollstandich Askin:

He temporarily blitzed him while he was off guard due to his surprise.

No Caption Provided

His Bankai can also construct pathways, allowing himself or his allies to cross them and basically teleport to the other end:

Nice! Obito can also teleport as well.

No Caption Provided

Kannonbaraki Benihime Aratame is quite a fearsome ability, as it's not only able to close the gap between the groups, or made them able to evade attacks by the use of the pathway ability, but it can also use to restructure the bodies of his enemies. This last ability could be detrimental for the opposing team, as Urahara could reconstruct their bodies and basically reducing their stats, or even taking away powers like the Sharingan and Rinnengan by deconstructing the eyes.

While true, that's assuming Obito and Madara can't see the AOE of the power, which is unlikely as a sharingan user gives color to energy.

No Caption Provided

Plus it won't happen instantly, in which Obito or Madara can evade the AOE.

Master of the Shinigami Arts - Urahara's Kido Prowess

Anyway, for now, I'll limit it to the spells shown by him, for simplicity's sake.

Bakudo 61, Rikuju Koro - A binding spell wherein 6 rods of light slam into the opponent and connect, immobilizing them entirely

A good spell, but kamui or limbo sub will help.

Bakudo 63, Sajo Sabuku - A large amount of light-based chains shoot out from around the caster and ensnare one's opponent, creating a powerful binding about them

Point above.

For reference, Vollstandich Quilge (who should be weaker than the Quilge above, who had absorbed Ayon who was comparable to him previously), was able to no-sold a point-blank Getsuga from Fullbring Shikai Ichigo, Getsuga that previously was able to clear a multi-city wide storm, putting his durability casually in the mountain/multi-mountain range.

What? How do you go to Multi city to Multi mountain?

Hado 99 , Goryutenmetsu - The most powerful Hado technique, only used in the series by Aizen and Urahara, it creates 5 large energy dragons that continue absorbing surrounding energy and the one from enemy attacks, increasing their power in the process.

Urahara, using Hado 99, was able to vaporize a massive ocean created by Aura above the sky of Karakura town, an island Lvl feat, by not even using all of the dragons created by the Hado, just 2.

Ocean:

Aura had transformed the surrounding air! She had reconstructed the atmosphere all at once. Instead of the gray sky, there was now gray water. The sky above Karakura had been turned into an 'ocean'. The two shinigami looked up to see this extraordinary sight and screamed unexpectedly.

Feat:

"Yes, he's using Hado number 99: Goryutenmetsu!"

Urahara's Hado cleaved through the sky. The five pillars of light which resembled dragons, were composed of spirit energy. Originally, this Kido was a forbidden one, that swallowed up reiatsu while crushing its surroundings. Urahara's Kido hacked the reiatsu of the soul that Aura drew out from the atmosphere and he used it as a surplus to enhance the Goryutenmetsu. Aura's face displayed slight surprise.

"Finally you are showing your true colours."

The lava and the water dragons danced forward towards Urahara and Hisagi. Three of the white dragons from the Hado covered Hisagi and Urahara, protecting them, while the remaining two caught the two advancing dragons by the neck from the top and the bottom. As the dragons of three colours intersected in the sky, explosive water vapour rose and buried the whole area with newly created white colour.

A immensely impressive feat. This is most likely the most dangerous attack Urahara has, but its not like it won't be absorbed or evaded.

Healing/Other Spells

Aizen's Seal - By planting a sealing spell within other Kido, Urahara was capable of creating a seal so powerful that it overcame even Aizen and sealed him entirely

A good skill but madara can allready overpower and evade seals and obito can kamui out of them or just kamui the spell.

He also has memory-erasing Spells:

I don't see how he ever used this in a combat sencerio.

Breaking the boundaries - Urahara Kisuke's intellect

As the former leader of the science division, Urahara is a very intelligent person, but even that it's not saying much. Aizen himself considers Urahara smarter than him, and even the most intelligent member of the current Gotei, Mayuri Kurotsuki, only managed to surpass at the end of the Quincy War with Nemu's evolution (and that was only in his view, and, later in CFYOW, Mayuri's conclusion is actually debunked). In this sense, you could say that Urahara could replicate all of Mayuri's inventions, but I'll let that pass for now.

Alrightly.

In the man's own words, he always comes expecting over 1000 what-if scenarios, just to not get himself stuck later:

A excellent intelligence feat ill give ya that. I will say Kisuke is more intelligent then Both Obito and Madara, but it doesn't auto gives him the win.

Urahara hides a Hado of his origin (yes, the man can create his own Kido Spells) amongst the ones spammed on Aizen, to catch him off-guard and burn him from within. And in Aizen's own words, this would have actually work, if it wasn't for the meddling Hougyoku:

While impressive, this doesn't mean it'll work on Obito who's able to casually figure out attacks and other sorts of stuff near instantly.

No Caption Provided

Was able to intuit the full extent of Shukoro Tsukishima's Fullbring abilities without any in-depth personal research of Tsukishima himself.

So simliar to Obitos intelligence in figuring out attacks.

Is capable of exceptionally in-depth deductions on the Quincy's powers and faillings based on a singular fight with a member of the Sternritter:

Again, similar to Obitos analytic abilities.

Managed to predict the outcome of Askin's death and his ability magnifying upon that condition:

A excellent feat. But obito allready did something simliar with the entire akatsuki and Itachi.

This is pretty much meme tier, as Urahara didn't even knew about Askin's ability when he was with the Arrancars, and he even heals Grimmjow predicting that his Hollow Reiatsu would be useful for the upcoming battle, something that Askin considers impressive:

While impressive, it's not like Obito can't replicate it.

Now, to some of his inventions:

Oh boy! My favorite part!

Anti-Hierro Armor - Armor made to enable a barehanded combatant to successfully injure Espada and not be injured by their skin's density. It is also strong enough to enable its wearer to tank a blow from Hogyoku-absorbed Aizen

Excellent.

Healing Pills - Urahara has access to pills which can fully heal a human of severe injury, impalement in the torso, twice in this case, within a few hours

A good tool but it'll need time to work.

Immunization Drug - Urahara crafted an immunity-boosting drug specifically to counter Askin's Deathdealing ability, presumably within minutes of being aware of his ability

A excellent thing to have.

Portable Gigai - An inflatable body-doll, Urahara can inflate these and use them in combat to trick his opponents. Allegedly, he is the only one skilled enough to do so

A good skill but I am sure Obito or Madara can figure out who's who via Sharingan.

From enemies to allies - The Arrancar Duo

Grimmjow Jaegerjaquez

In his first appearance in TYBW, he one-shotted a wounded Vollstandich Quilge, then used Sonido to appear in front of Urahara:

Excellent, however not close enough to Obitos Jin summons or Kurama. Obitos jin summons could keep up with a KCM naruto and somewhat overpower him.

Even is wounded, Quilge still had the power he absorbed from Ayon, Grimmjow slicing him in half would mean he's casual strikes are stronger than Fullbring Ichigo's Getsugas, so multi-mountain lvl.

Ehh, still not sure how you got multi mountain out of it but ok.

By mixing his blood with a Cero, a Hollow can utilize the Gran Rey Cero, a Cero so powerful that it visibly warps space and Aizen himself banned its use inside Las Noches because it's powerful enough to destroy it:

Las Noches itself is a structure so massive that it takes 3 days to just walk to the gate, putting it at island-size, pretty much making the GRC island Lvl for being powerful enough to destroy it:

Absolutely not. Las Noches is relative to the size of Chicago, which has the same 3 day walk time.

"But wait, Ovy, didn't Grimmjow use GRC inside Las Noches and yet it didn't destroy it? " I hear you ask. Yes, he did, but Grimmjow was in base form. While in base form, an Arrancar's full power is sealed inside their sword, only being released with their Resurrection, and Resurrection is a similar boost to a Bankai, so between 5-10x, meaning that in base an Arrancar only has access to 10% to 20% of their full power.

Cool but even with Resurrection, It's power though doesn't add up as it doesn't have the nesscarry feats to destroy Los noches.

But in the same way that Lanza del Relampago is Ulquiorra's strongest technique and not GRC, Gran Rey Cero isn't Grimmjow's greatest technique, but Desgarron, an ability he has access to in his Resurrection (similar to Ulquiorra's Lanza, hehe). The technique basically creates massive energy constructs from each of Grimmjow's claws. Desgarron is much stronger than base Grimmjow's GRC, as Hollowfied Ichigo had a hard time destroying them, while he easily destroyed the GRC:

But this isn't the best showing of Desgarron, that comes in CFYOW where Grimmjow use it to stalemate the combined force of 8 Gran Rey Ceros from Resurrection Luppy (who was amped by Mayuri beyond his power in Arrancar arc, being able to rival Grimmjow while before he got easily impaled by him and then vaporized with a Cero):

A interesting attack. But not sure why it can't be repped via the 3 jins abilities.

No Caption Provided

So, to conclude, base Grimmjow is around MHS+/sub-rel in speed for being able to take base Urahara by surprise, and multi-mountain in AP, while Resurrection Grimmjow is 5 to 10 times faster and stronger than before (so high-end sub-rel, at least, and island lvl) and can use Desgarron which is as strong as 8 island Lvl attacks.

Ehhhhh. Base Grimmjows speed is eh as you didnt give me a good speed feat for him. Same with Resurrection. As for the island lv, sure.

Nelliel Tu Odelschwanck

Meaning that Nel's casual sword strike is way above mountain Lvl, likely into large-mountain/multi-mountain lvl.

I would honestly put it at large mountain at most.

Tho Nel's biggest assets aren't her stats, but a technique named Cero Double. This technique allows Nel to absorb incoming energy attacks and fire them back adding her own Cero into the mix:

A excellent ability. Although it can be delt with via rinnegan asorbsion.

Even if she just took half of it, this feat is still very impressive, as Hikone is similar to Ichigo: a Shinigami-Human-Quincy-Hollow hybrid, and a Soul King replacement. Hikone is so powerful that he can fight Nel, Grimmjow, Harribel, Bamibetta, Liltotto, Meninas, Candice, and Giselle, all at the same time, and later went on to fight Kenpachi Zaraki. This is a testament to the power of Hikone's GRC, and to Nel's ability to take even half of it with just minor injuries (a bruise on her mouth).

This feat also counts as a speed feat, as she was fast enough to react to the Cero.

Well a reaction feat, not a movement or combat speed feat.

In conclusion, Nel is large-mountain/multi-mountain in base and 5 to 10 times more powerful in Resurrection. With her Cero Double technique, she can absorb island Lvl attacks (tho likely much higher, considering Hikone's power) and then fire them back adding her own Cero into the mix. Her speed should be similar to Grimmjow, as they fought together.

Allready brought up the speed of Grimmjow. As for the rest, eh it's good!

Counter-Attack. . . begin!

. . . I think you are confusing the scans. Kurama didn't use a TBB in that scan, but the other 6 Bijuus. Also, the damage the TBB caused is mountain Lvl, as we clearly see and are stated. The only way for it to be multi-mountain Lvl is if you count all 6 of them as one, which is. . . questionable at best.

Eh, it's not like a half Kurama OVERPOWERED thoses TBB all at the same time which is multi mountain. Anyway, even a causal TBB can do nulti mountain lv of attack power and vape mountains.

That to me looks more like Kurama pushing away 2 Tails using 6 Tails (lmao), then 6 Tails also getting thrown away from the inertia of Kurama moving him. The roar seems to not have anything to do with it.

The first is kurama using 6 tails as a weapon lol but the second is in fact kurama roaring and pushing them back.

Those chains can easily be dealt with by dodging them (the Bijuus were pretty much immobile when Obito chained them) or have Law use Shambles to escape (or Urahara using his Bankai ability).

Shambles is questionable and i agree with Uraharas bankai. But it's more so to trap thoses inside of Genjutsu, which will happen.

This ability is pretty much useless against Urahara and the Arrancar Duo, as even a human with above average lvls of Reiryoku can resist soul still in the hundreds.

It's more so directed at Law here but alright.

You also got the fact that they can interact with souls, so in case of Law's soul starting to get stolen, Urahara could actually grab it and put it back in (lol).

Debatable honestly. Because if this turns into if Obito or Madara can interact with Spirits, i will scream lol.

Useless against Urahara's Bankai ability or Law's Devin Fruit ability.

Agreed on Uraharas bankai. As for Law, it's debatable.

Eh, we'll see, the CaV just started :)

True :)

Honestly, that scan is so small I can't see much of anything…

It's showing the fireball that is dwarfing most of the army of the shinobi forces.

Making a "tunnel" through the forest =/= destroying a large portion of said forest. The latter is more like what Temari did against Tayuya (or the feat you used after).

Eh, i wouldn't call it a tunnel but he did uproot many trees from the forest with a meer shockwave.

Wait wait wait . . . wut? Those things that surround Naruto are the trees in the forest, and if you are referring to the mountain-like things in the background. . . those are in the background. That's just perspective, they could very well be kilometers away. This is like calling this dude building size. Hell, you can literally see Naruto in the middle of the crater.

Lol, that's a faulty assumtion. But if you want to see the full power of it.

No Caption Provided

The area

No Caption Provided

It allready made a hill deep crateor with a SHOCKWAVE of the roar and it's reach would go to mountain size due to the circumstance.

Yes, Kakashi as a teen cut a lightning bold. . . and that's literally all we know about the feat. We don't know how he did the feat (you don't need to be as fast as lightning to do this. . . like at all), we didn't even see him performing the feat in canon. Those words are bolded because we do get a show of this feat in a filler episode. . . but Kakashi cuts the lightning by stretching his Kirin arm forward and running up a cliff, basically acting like a lightning rod, and then the lightning hits him.

Ehhh, that's a huge if as many mid tiers in the verse can react and are faster then lightning. If you wanna a good Lightning feat for Kakashi, here's him reacting to and blocking Lightning.

Heck obito massively scales past lightning as he's able to keep up with Minato, someone who can blitz The Raikage.

For reference..

And Obito can outspeed and catch people like minato.

This entire scaling chain gets destroyed by what I've wrote above. Yes, that Path can react to Kakashi, and yes, Naruto could blitz that Path, but without the lightning feat for scaling this all boils down to "they are fast".

Your rebuttal was destroyed via my previous post. So my original still stands.

That's a reaction feat, yes, but not a blitz. This is a blitz:

Still a massively good one.

The Raikage having a lightning cloak doesn't make him lightning speed.

Oof.

No Caption Provided

Minato did that with his teleportation Jutsu, so that's a reaction feat at best.

I meant the speed via this.

No Caption Provided

This is literally out of nowhere. What makes SM Naruto's feat single-digit microsecond tier?

Already shown in my post.

Umm, no, it just makes Obito fast enough to contend with KCM Naruto which is faster than SM Naruto, whose only speed tier till now it's "he fast".

Bro, i literally allready fully explained this part. And hes able to contend with KCM2 naruto, a even faster form of KCM which blitzed raikage.

There's no need for Kisuke to do that, as he has Nel who could absorb the TBB and send it back even stronger or Grimmjow who could counter it with a Gran Rey Cero or Desgarron.

While probable, Nel can get Genjutsued to get her out of the way or Be delt with by the six other bijuus or Kurrama, same with Grimmjow.

As I've shown, Kisuke likes to hide his sealing Kidos into other Kidos, so by the time Obito and Madara realize that a seal was getting used it would be too late, as the seal would already be in effect.

Absolutely not. Hiding doesn't mean a instant win as i shown why hiding is practically useless to a sharingan user. And the seals would be eh to someone who can become intangiable and someone who allready removed themselves out of a seal.

Izanagi is a good alternative, but it has a huge drawback in it needing an eye sacrifice. Neither Obito nor Madara would sacrifice an eye here without knowing they could win without it, which at that point I honestly doubt.

While true with Izanagi, it's not like they're gonna get themselves killed before using it.

The clone swap is basically irrelevant, as their actual bodies would be the one getting sealed (as the seals are literally coming out of their bodies). This pretty much also makes Kamui irrelevant in this matter.

False, Clone swap was allready done against a seal and what? Make Kamui Irrelevant? Please do tell how the seals bypass Dimentional intag?

The energies aren't equalized, so I'm not sure how they'll do that. Also, absorbing the Kidos would just make it easier for Kisuke to implant his seals.

Energies not equal doesn't mean it can't be absorbed. And no, as i allready explained via Sharingan.

He could just make and antidote for it. . . or just fly.

While true with flying, i do somewhat doubt with the situation at hand that Kisuke has time to sit back and make a antidote.

For the rest, ill let Epic counter.

Conclusion

Urahara, Nel, Grimmjow, and Law are too fast for the other team. Even if they have a numeric advantage, this can be dealt with overwhelming speed

False as i shown that my team is relative if not faster then your team.

Urahara is intelligent enough to realize quite fast how Obito's Paths work by just seeing the chakra rods, then test his theory by taking them out (himself or someone else)

For that i doubt as once you touch a chakra rod, your energy is disrupted. And Obito also has massive intelligence to keep Kisuke on his toes.

Urahara, Nel, and Grimmjow have the AP and DC to equal or even surpass most if not all of the attacks of the opponents

Things like Susanoo or barriers could easily be dealt with using Shambles or Urahara's Bankai

I agree with the barriers and Uraharas bankai but shambles can be delt with as i explained.

Urahara's sneaky tactics of including sealing Kidos into his attack could render one if not both of the opponents unable to fight, thus winning the match

Allready explained the sneaky tactics being moot via obito intelligence and sharingan. Also Genjutsu is a thing.

Urahara could use his speed in tandem with his unsealed Zanpakuto to soul reap Madara or Obito

That move isn't used for combat so moot point.

Nel's Cero Double could counter TBBs by absorbing them and sending them back

Grimmjow could counter TBBs (especially if there are multiple ones) using his 10 Desgarron claws.

While possible, they would then have to deal with the full nine tails and six other bijuus which all can crush mountains with a tail.

To end it, this fight isn't as one-sided as they make it out to be, with Law and Urahara's team having a really good chance of winning

I never called it one sided. Lol

Conclusion

From what i can tell, the truly most dangerous person here is Kisuke But he can easily be taken care of off the bat via Genjutsu. If not, He has Grimmjow and Nel to help them, but it's arguable that they can even fight Kurama, much less 6 other bijuu. I countered most or Kisuke hax and problems that were meant to take care of obito.

As for Law, well i think i allready explained too much on that lol.

Eitherway, i believe my team can take it mid to high diff now.

RikuYamaha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

RikuYamaha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers