User Lists: 0

The Match

Just a standard 'to death or KO' battle

Posting order is

1st Atomikill

2nd Hungry Sharky

3rd TTBA

No Caption Provided

Fight is here. TTBA is at the top left corner, Sharky is on the carrier, and Atomikill is at the top right corner.

Map is abandoned

TheTrueBarryAllen

Darth Vader, Jango Fett, Anti-Venom, Doctor Doom, Toxin, Boba Fett, Agent Venom, and Carnage.

• Entire team immune to mind rape
  • 1 day of prep
  • Out of character, perfect teamwork, and morals off

Atomikill

Cyclops, Colossus, Nightcrawler, Spiderman, Iron Fist, Luke Cage, Wolverine, Black Panther, and 90 T-800s.

• An insta-kill

(Nightcrawler gets AoA and 616 feats. Cyclops is pre Phoenix Force. Panther has vibranium armor and herb.)

Hungry_Sharky

Luffy, Generator Rex, Kabuto, Amon, and Ironman

• Out of character, morals off, and perfect teamwork

(Kabuto can only summon two edos, which will not be required to be sealed to be killed.)

Rules

• Everyone is in character unless stated otherwise.
  • Be respectful to your opponent. Or I will disqualify you.
  • New and Pre 52 feats unless stated otherwise
  • Standard gear
  • Most but not all rounds are battles
  • Summons limited to 10 a person
  • Only knowledge is that which the characters already possess
  • May only BFR one opponent per round
  • May only mind rape one opponent per round
  • First to 6 votes wins. Must have over 200 posts to vote.
_Atomikill_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

Hungry_Sharky

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for thetruebarryallen
TheTrueBarryAllen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

@hungry_sharky: @_atomikill_: Good thing I planned on that happening from the start once I saw you had the Insta Kill perk.

Quick Question for @jonez120 - does Doom get Insta Killed before my team get's the day of prep or right when the battle begins.

I don't think it's fair for him to get killed before the prep due to the fact that my team wouldn't have met his team so they shouldn't be able to affect me but since you're the head of this tournament I figure you get the final ruling.

Jonez_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thetruebarryallen: Doom dies right when the battle begins, so you can have his prep.

Just remember a rule I posted in the sign ups thread "Standard gear. No bringing in things that stomp everybody with the prep."

TheTrueBarryAllen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jonez120: No worries - I won't be bringing in something that was only seen once and is something that actually took years and years of time to create or acted only as a plot device and try to pass it off as Standard Gear.

I see that Summons are allowed - would DoomBots count as summons?

TheTrueBarryAllen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jonez_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thetruebarryallen: When I think summons, I think of things that are summoned during the battle.

If you can find a loophole then sure, Doombots are fine.

_Atomikill_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@thetruebarryallen: Oh, yeah, I'm going first, sorry.

@hungry_sharky

So, it's going to be pretty short, and pretty simple. My team will go for the carrier, keeping an eye out for TTBA's team with people like Black Panther and Spiderman while my bricks go for the carrier, and the team possibly coming down from the carrier.

Sorry about how short it is... But, I'll have scans and more, as the thing goes on. Not much of a complex plan. Apologies.

Hungry_Sharky

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_atomikill_: Ok. I guess I'll post a quick strategy as well. I'm on mobile though.

Since the map is pretty large my team will have time to talk this out before you close the gap (I have perfect teamwork anyway).

So practically my two edo summons will be Deidara and Sasori. Deidara and Ironman will fly up high and nuke the sh!t out of your teams.

Rex and Luffy will be my muscle and will provide support when needed.

Sasori will be my back bone. He will stay on the carrier with his 100 puppets who are all equipped with poison (which paralyzes you in 3 minutes with a touch) and poison anyone who gets close to him at all.

Amon and Kabuto will both go off of the carrier at the last minute (as they can both hover over water) and attack your team with range. Amon by holding them in place and Kabuto by his giant water dragons. (Both I will show you soon enough.)

So in the end, in all honesty, most of your team wouldn't survive my attacks from Deidara and Tony. The survivors would be picked off with ease, you may have numbers, but I outclass you immensely in firepower.

Your move Barry. (and again, I'm on mobile so feats come later.)

TheTrueBarryAllen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Meet the Team

• Agent Venom
  • Anti - Venom
  • Boba Fett
  • Carnage
  • Darth Vader
  • Doctor Doom
  • Jango Fett
  • Toxin

Perks

• Entire team immune to mind rape
  • 1 day of prep
  • Out of character // Perfect teamwork // Morals off

Prep

One of the main advantages that I have over your teams is that I've got 24 hours of prep time - I don't know if I've been given any knowledge on who my foes are in this match, but I can still make great usage of this prep.

The MVP of this stage [ and one of the reasons why I picked him ] is Doctor Doom - he's one of the prep lords of Marvel.

The rules of Prep state:

Standard gear - No bringing in things that stomp everybody with the prep.

So I won't be doing anything ridiculous like creating some sort of black hole generator or a time displacement device - but I'll be making some upgrades to my current team members.

Doom's got some pretty fantastic armor - and given that I've got 3 team members who use armor he'll be integrating his own technology into theirs [ Both Boba & Jango's suits & Darth Vader's Cybernetic Body ] to give them a boost.

The things that Doom will be integrating into the suits of Vader, Boba, and Jango are:

• 500K Mega Volt Electricity Generators
  • Scan Blockers [ This will prevent foes like Iron Man from tracking & scanning the suits ]
  • Electricity Absorbents
  • Short Range Teleportation Devices
  • Personal Energy Absorbents [ Capable of absorbing different forms of energy ]

The scans above show all of these features - if you have any questions or doubt that Doom would be able to upgrade their suits within the 24 hour period then please inform me of this. I; however, feel that this is fully in Doom's capabilities.

Of course - this won't be the only thing that happens during prep. Doom also has his Doom Bots handy & since we're allowed 10 of them he will configure 10 of them with teleportation devices that can be activated by Doom or any other members of my team via their armor that will teleport them to the person who activated them.

As Doom has built plenty of devices that allow himself to teleport through space & time - I don't see it beyond his capabilities to outfit 10 Doombots with teleporters should he need them in battle.

No Caption Provided

The Battle

Unfortunately for my own team - Atomikill decided to be a huge jerkface [ only kidding ] and use his Instakill on Doctor Doom, so Doom will not be present to aid my team in eliminating the two of you.

The distance between our three teams is great - and after seeing Doom instantly die once the match starts my team will understand that they must eliminate any & all threats that they come across. The Doom Bots will be summoned to battle to aid my team.

Some info about the Doom Bots:

The Doom Bots are constantly getting upgraded by Doom with new technology - they aren't as strong as Doom himself nor do they have his ability to use magic. I'd put the Doom Bots at 50% of Doom's own power. It should also be noted that the Doom Bots are so realistic that telepaths cannot distinguish the difference between the real Doctor Doom & his Doom Bots.

Before my team goes rushing into battle - they'll split into two different groups. The groups are as follows:

Group 1 - Alpha Squad

• Agent Venom
  • Anti Venom
  • Carnage
  • Toxin
  • 5 Doom Bots

Group 2 - Bravo Squad

• Boba Fett
  • Darth Vader
  • Jango Fett
  • 5 Doom Bots

Both Squads are filled with incredibly skilled tactical minds [ Agent Venom + Vader w/Fett's ] so I do not believe that any tactical ideas that I post here for the battle would be beyond their own conception or ability.

My two squads will stick together - but if they need to break apart for any reason in the future of this battle - then they may.

Atomikill's Team

Atomikill has sent Black Panther & Spider-Man towards my team to scout them out - I do believe that if either of them reach my team during this battle that they will be quickly disposed of as Darth Vader holds them in place via his Force abilities & my team attacks w/Tendrills & Blaster Fire.

Nobody on Atomikill's team would honestly give trouble to my team since they're working as a group - the only potential hazard being Nightcraweler who can teleport; however, Vader's force abilities grant him a sense of 'pre-cog' so he'd be warned before NC teleported within the bounds.

It should also be noted that while NC is capable of tele-fragging that he is currently IN character & has morals so I doubt he'll be porting any heads off in this battle. It's also useful that all 10 of my Doom Bots, Vader, and the Fetts are capable of teleportation via Doom's upgrades.

Vader can block all of Cyclops's optic blasts with the Force like he did with this blaster fire:

Vader could use either the Force OR his saber to block & redirect Cyclopes optic blasts to his his own team members or himself.

Colossus is a physical brute - but he's never been to quick nor is he immune to a Light Saber - he'd get diced up in combat.

I've explained what would happen to Night Crawler should he port in - Vader's precog would kick in & he'd predict where NC was about to be before NC was there & he'd prepare his Light Saber.

The T-800's are gonna be tough - but the Symbiotes are all bullet proof to certain degree's & could withstand the punishment. The Fett's have some incredibly durable armor that would hold up for some time & they've essentially got an entire armory with them + Doom's enhancements - and Vader has his TK to block their fire & his saber to bltiz with.

IIRC the T-800's are weak to electricity if you use enough of it - there was a scan that Pokergeist/CV2 had of the T-800 being hit by a lightning bolt & being able to operate within several seconds:

Darn - those things are durable.

It's also common knowledge that Vader doesn't have access to Force Lightning via the cybernetics that make up his body; however, with Doom's upgrades to his armor he's able to spit of energy with the power of 500,000 MV.

The average lighting bolt ranges from 10 - 120 MV in electrical output & energy. This means that the electrical output that Vader & the Fett's have should be enough to fry all 90 T-800's.

If that doesn't suffice then Vader can proceed to rip them apart via TK while the Fett's toss Thermal Detonators at them to weaken them. Plus Hungry Sharky stated that he'd be having Iron Man & Deidara would be attacking your team [ and my team I'd assume ] from above thus weakening or destroying the remaining T-800's.

Two symbiotes [ such as Carnage & Toxin ] would be enough to bring down Spider-Man as they outclass him physically. With perfect teamwork they should be able to out maneuver him eventually & bring him down.

Iron Fist & Luke Cage can have their hearts crushed via TK from Vader:

OUCH.

The same can happen to Wolverine's internal organs [ which should count for the KO even if he'd regenerate EVENTUALLY ] and Black Panther.

In short - nobody on your team has resistance to TK of Vader's level nor can they deal with my maneuverability & sheer firepower via Doom's upgrades.

Hungry Sharky's Team

Significantly less people + you've split them up for this battle leaving some behind at the carrier.

The moment you seen Iron Man & Deidara into the skies and they're spotted by Vader they get crushed & killed:

No Caption Provided

Vader was able to target & destroy these Tie-Fighters with his Force TK - he can do the same to your team members.

The Carrier you've left Sasori + his puppets on will be torn apart & sunk:

Vader can easily tear holes in it while the Fett's blast it apart.

You've got two people out on the water for a ranged assault - they're still within range of Blaster Fire from the Fett's or from projectile attacks from the Symbiotes either shooting at them [ Agent Venom ] or launching things at them.

Vader could also just Force Choke them from afar to lower their defenses & concentration so the Fett's can blast em away.

Conclusions

My team can out maneuver anyone & everyone on your team via the teleportion from Doom.

My team has some of the highest fire power here [ or possibly in this entire tournament ]

Your team has no answer for TK that I know of - if you do you might want to show it or else Vader is going to cut through both of you guys like a knife through warm butter.

I think my team can win this with relative ease.

I look forward to your responses @_atomikill_ will be first to respond + @hungry_sharky will be after that. I'll see what you two have to say about the battle & then create my own post.

TheTrueBarryAllen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hungry_Sharky

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thetruebarryallen: If atomikill is out it's just you and me. I'll have something up either tonight or tomorrow.

TheTrueBarryAllen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hungry_sharky: Alright - well if Atomikill is indeed out then I do believe that Doctor Doom should stay alive for the fight. Doom was killed via the instakill of Atomikill - but since he's not in this anymore Doom shouldn't be impacted or affected by the perk :)