Avatar image for deactivated-59b71d5620272
#2 Posted by deactivated-59b71d5620272 (3438 posts) - - Show Bio

Which version of the sauce?

#3 Edited by Combatt (659 posts) - - Show Bio

lets go with... eos sasuke

i don't think either genjutsu or amaterasu will work on Mob tho

#4 Posted by deactivated-59b71d5620272 (3438 posts) - - Show Bio

@combatt: genjutsu probably not but amateratsu for sure, not that he needs it, Sasuke blitzes and lol stomps if EOS, he literally one punch him.

#5 Posted by ValorKnight (12668 posts) - - Show Bio

100% Mob was stated by ONE to be equal to Tatsumaki from OPM. So the question is, could Tatsumaki take out EOS Sasuke? No, no she could not.

#6 Posted by deactivated-59b71d5620272 (3438 posts) - - Show Bio

@valor_175: I agree but statement aside, I don't remember anything really impressive from him, nor DC, speed or reaction time not even durability.

#7 Posted by ValorKnight (12668 posts) - - Show Bio

@kamishini: Me neither, EOS Sasuke is in another tier entirely.

#8 Posted by Combatt (659 posts) - - Show Bio

100% mob has high durability, miniature black holes does not faze him one bit because of his psychic shield...

#9 Edited by deactivated-59b71d5620272 (3438 posts) - - Show Bio

@combatt: Sorry but IIRC he isn't even city level, and speed wise he should be around supersonic at best.

#10 Posted by Combatt (659 posts) - - Show Bio

@kamishini: sorry but ive read the manga, he also survives a city leveling attack

#11 Posted by deactivated-59b71d5620272 (3438 posts) - - Show Bio

@combatt: city level is a sneeze from Sasuke, he is at least a multi-country level, plus mad hax

#12 Posted by deactivated-59b71d5620272 (3438 posts) - - Show Bio
No Caption Provided

This is his most basic and weak attack, also his punches are around mountain level, heck even just sasuke running would kill mob

#13 Posted by Combatt (659 posts) - - Show Bio

@kamishini: i read both mangas, i don't see any attack of sasuke working on mob due to mobs psychic shield

amaterasu won't go through mobs psychic shield

genjutsu will break sasukes mind

physical attacks do not work

any city or country busting exploding shit attack, won't really pass 100% mobs psychic shield

#14 Edited by deactivated-59b71d5620272 (3438 posts) - - Show Bio

@combatt: It doesn't seems like that, Mob can't even think about perceiving Sasuke, Sasuke can just run and create little mountain while killing him. No offense but your claim doesn't sound really clever, do you know how many cities there are in a country?

Even if for some miracle he can survive the fisrt attack he will get burnt to death or just teleported into Sasuke sword.

This is a mismatch and a massive stomp in Sasuke favour.

#15 Posted by Combatt (659 posts) - - Show Bio

@kamishini: have you read the manga of Mob Psycho 100?

#16 Edited by deactivated-59b71d5620272 (3438 posts) - - Show Bio

@combatt: I'm not catch up, I watched the anime, but unless he got at the very least high hypersonic and can resist a Multi-country buster then he can't even think of fighting Sasuke.

#17 Edited by Combatt (659 posts) - - Show Bio

@kamishini: ah, so you don't know the extent of what mob is capable of... maybe when you catch up to the recent chapters or when the anime has caught up

#18 Posted by deactivated-59b71d5620272 (3438 posts) - - Show Bio

@combatt: maybe when a I already saw what he can do at 100% and I saw he isn't even hypersonic or doesn't really have an answer for an attack that is above city/multi-city and I'm sure he didn't become a High hypersonic country level character in some chapters I'll refrain my self from commenting.

You instead should refrain your self from creating mismatch and thread with a winner (the wrong one) in mind.

#19 Posted by Combatt (659 posts) - - Show Bio

@kamishini:

ah, so you're just assuming because of what you saw in the anime... ok.

#20 Edited by ValorKnight (12668 posts) - - Show Bio

@combatt: You haven't provided evidence to back up your claims, just empty words. Add on to that, that you have created a match with a winner already predetermined, and its pretty clear that your either a troll, or you are extremely ignorant to CV and its rules. Dismissed.

#21 Posted by Combatt (659 posts) - - Show Bio

@valor_175:

i did, i said that his psychic shield is going to protect him from all of sasukes attacks... hell, miniature black holes doesn't faze him

in the manga, he survived a kind of nuclear explosion at point blank...

i said those, and you just disregarded them.

#22 Edited by deactivated-59b71d5620272 (3438 posts) - - Show Bio

@combatt: sir are you unable to read?

Also are you forgetting to cover the other aspects? Is he high hypersonic/ sub relativistic in combat speed? Is he able to tank multi country buster attacks? Can he resist soul stealing? How can he fight a mountain sized flying opponent? If you are sure he wins you shouldn't create a thread, but at least you should prove it because resisting a city leveling attack is for fodder against someone like Sasuke.

I didn't read all of it and it's been a while (I serched for feats) if you show him being high hypersonic, and multi country buster he can THINK of fighting Sasuke, to win he should be a lot above that.

#23 Edited by deactivated-59b71d5620272 (3438 posts) - - Show Bio

@combatt: lol nuclear explosion... this wasn't relevant since the bijuu first appearance and all of them were a lot above that kind of output...

Also did the black hole destroyed the earth? Because if not it's just like fairy tail and OPM black hole.

#24 Posted by Combatt (659 posts) - - Show Bio

@kamishini:

sir, if you have no idea of the other character... and is just assuming his stats... aren't you just being a moron?

yeah, a nuclear explosion... didn't faze mobs psychic shield

man, for someone who does not know or read about mob, you sure sound so sure and pretend like you're up to date... but you're not.

it's like talking to... a moron who's just assuming and assuming and assuming

i've read naruto and finished it, just because that's all you know and probably glorify... doesn't mean they're the most powerful characters ever :/

#25 Posted by ValorKnight (12668 posts) - - Show Bio

@combatt: Correct, you STATED that his shield could do all of these things, you never showed it. I'd need scans for the black hole feat, and as has already been said nuclear explosions are like sneezes for Sauce. He doesn't even have to attack him directly, he could just open a portal with his Rinnegan then blitz Mob and kick him in to win via BFR.

#26 Posted by Combatt (659 posts) - - Show Bio

@valor_175:

what? you came into this thread not knowing who mob is and what he can do?

just went in and announced sasuke as the winner? really?

#27 Posted by Combatt (659 posts) - - Show Bio
#28 Edited by ValorKnight (12668 posts) - - Show Bio

@combatt: When did I say that? You come onto CV and make a thread with a clear winner in mind, and dont even have enough courtesy to back up your ridiculous claims. On top of breaking the rules and disregarding the fundamental purpose of CV, you start insulting other users who simply asked you to prove what your saying. The mods would get a good laugh out of you, thats for sure....

#29 Edited by deactivated-59b71d5620272 (3438 posts) - - Show Bio

@combatt:

flagged for breaking multiple rules.

Are you seriously unable to read?

I said multiple time I wasn't up to date but I didn't see any scan to prove me wrong...

Again Lmao at nuclear explosion, it doesn't even bust a mountain, to Sasuke it's merely child play (maybe if not for the radiation) come back when he can tank a country/multi country attack lol.

Maybe you are just a troll that goes around and create biased threads and offend users, I try to stay as objective as possible and I have said Naruto loses multiple times you can't speak like you know me because you don't.

Naruto and his characters are fodder if you take them in DB, Toriko, God of high school and in so many other verses. They aren't fodder in a verse where tanking a nuclear bomb is impressive lol.

If you can prove that Mob is even hypersonic and tank a multi mountain (see how generous I am) I can take this thread seriously if not you are just a troll.

Also if you didn't know when someone debate he doesn't do it in his own thread and usually brings feats.

No Caption Provided

#30 Posted by HigherPower (12399 posts) - - Show Bio

@combatt: this is a mismatch, don't think you have a good grasp on power levels. Make it beginning of shippuden Sasuke

100% Mob was stated by ONE to be equal to Tatsumaki from OPM. So the question is, could Tatsumaki take out EOS Sasuke? No, no she could not.

Nahh he said ???% Mob was equal to her

#31 Posted by HigherPower (12399 posts) - - Show Bio

genjutsu will break sasukes mind

What the hell does this even mean

#32 Edited by ValorKnight (12668 posts) - - Show Bio

@god_vulcan: Really? I was almost sure he said 100% Mob. I stand corrected then seeing as your the expert on all thing ONE on the vine.

#33 Posted by HigherPower (12399 posts) - - Show Bio

@valor_175: All of ONE's interviews have been recorded and catalouged by courtesy of the OPM wikia. In the Niconico interview he says "Tatsumaki > normal Mob, if he gets serious, there's no answer". However it's ambiguous what serious meant but it was later reiterated and specified in the interview that they're even when Mob is at full power

Contrary to popular belief, Mob at full power is ???% not 100%. Here is my source, but it's missing the latter part of the interview

#34 Posted by Khael (15331 posts) - - Show Bio

I have read the manga until chapter 64 if I'm not mistaken, but it was a really long time ago so I actually don't remember much. I can't really tell who would win

Why am I even posting this? XD

#35 Posted by ValorKnight (12668 posts) - - Show Bio
#36 Posted by del_torro (3856 posts) - - Show Bio

Mob doesn't have the feats to compete. I read the Manga and I've watched the anime.

#37 Posted by ragetheredmcpe (7 posts) - - Show Bio

@deactivated-59b71d5620272: well if he (mob)does get killed then ???% will come out and bye bye sasuke

???% literally destroys a city casually no moves but just by spreading out power and its looks like it was just a tiny sliver of power

But if theres no killing then sasuke takes the win pretty easy

#38 Posted by Zuriel-el (3620 posts) - - Show Bio

Sauc

#39 Posted by LambSauce (1056 posts) - - Show Bio

2 year bump lol.

Sasuke casually kicks him and destroys his skull.