100 Man Battle Royal Tournament War: Revamp

Crevanille

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Crevanille
  • There are 100 contestants split in 10 blocks.
  • Each block has 10 contestants.
  • Blocks are labeled A thru J.
  • Each block has its own Location.
  • When there is only 1 contestant left from each block, the remaining contestants move to the final stage for the finals.
  • Elimination is based on the Bell Test.
  • Each contestant has 3 separate bells on them. If they lose all 3 in their respective block, they're eliminated from the tournament.
  • This tournament is for Viners to debate how they believe the contestants would fair due to varies circumstances.
  • BFR is illegal/Killing is illegal/Mind-Control is illegal. Hax is illegal. Flying is illegal.
  • High jumps or speed-blitzing is fine.
  • Speed is equalized. AOE is equalized at mountain-level or multi-continental.
  • Incapacitation/KO is allowed
  • No character has prior knowledge of another's abilities.
  • Full health is replenished only in the final round.
  • *Remember: Only 1 can emerge from each block. Meaning the 1 victor from each block must have 30 bells in total in order to make it to the finals.

* I'll be posting all 10 blocks separately to make it easier for viners to understand which contestants are in each block. To make it even more fun, I'm adding a poll for every block. The polls will last a week and the winners will go to the finals. That way viners can actually vote who goes through the next round while having a healthy debate! I will also be posting links as i make each block for viners to follow so make sure to tag people who might be interested in the fights and keep up with the polls.

*Note: Vs is only used if I'm unable to find a character thread on comicvine or there is very little character data on comicvine's character bio.

Block A Location: Time's Square

100 Man Battle Royal Tournament: Block A Contestants.

Block B Location: Grand Canyon

100 Man Battle Royal Tournament: Block B Contestants. - Battles - Comic Vine

Block C Location: Himalayas

100 Man Battle Royal Tournament: Block C Contestants. - Battles - Comic Vine

Block D Location: Northwest Territories

100 Man Battle Royal Tournament: Block D Contestants. - Battles - Comic Vine

Block E Location: Mount Everest

100 Man Battle Royal Tournament: Block E Contestants. - Battles - Comic Vine

Block F Location: Machu Picchu

100 Man Battle Royal Tournament: Block F Contestants. - Battles - Comic Vine

Block G Location: Cambodia

100 Man Battle Royal Tournament: Block G Contestants. - Battles - Comic Vine

Block H Location: Vietnam

100 Man Battle Royal Tournament: Block H Contestants. - Battles - Comic Vine

Block I Location: Virgin Islands

100 Man Battle Royal Tournament: Block I Contestants. - Battles - Comic Vine

Block J Location: Paris, France

100 Man Battle Royal Tournament: Block J Contestants. - Battles - Comic Vine

*Finals Location: Tournament of Power

Final Round

*All final contestants start a mile apart.

*Fully Replenished Health for all finalists.

* Elimination is by a 10 sec knockout or ring out.

*The last of the 10 contestants that is standing is the victor.

MAKE SURE TO TAG! I went through hell to make this thread!!! Twice!!!! So feedback would be much appreciated!!!! Ok thanks.

Bigdadd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Bigdadd

Good idea. But the only problem i see is that most blocks are unbalanced in power. In the sense that most blocks have 1 or 2 fighters that destroy everyone else.

If you try to keep a tournament with fighters at the same level it would be much more interesting and better.

Crevanille

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bigdadd said:

Good idea. But the only problem i see is that most blocks are unbalanced in power. In the sense that most blocks have 1 or 2 fighters that destroy everyone else.

If you try to keep a tournament with fighters at the same level it would be much more interesting and better.

Ah. That's why this is a battle royal. There is no guarantee contestants won't gang up on one another to overcome a massive threat. Plus keep in mind all a contestant needs to do in order to eliminate another is to tag 3 bells from the opposition. Killing is illegal so constraint is a must regardless of tier level.

OrangeVegeta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is a bit more of a complicated deal than I thought. Like, in Block B, I was initially thinking WB Hulk would just stomp everybody. But then I remembered killing isn't allowed. So I debated about which was fastest. But then I remembered you said speed was equalized.

This is a pretty neat concept, though I must ask, what exactly counts as hax? Cause some characters, like Madara or Bayonetta, rely on hax.

Crevanille

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is a bit more of a complicated deal than I thought. Like, in Block B, I was initially thinking WB Hulk would just stomp everybody. But then I remembered killing isn't allowed. So I debated about which was fastest. But then I remembered you said speed was equalized.

This is a pretty neat concept, though I must ask, what exactly counts as hax? Cause some characters, like Madara or Bayonetta, rely on hax.

Basically BFR, Mind control, flying, reality control. This tournament is based on primarily skill and physical force. Think...world tournament or dark tournament only as a battle royal. Nothing that would end as an easy win.

Crevanille

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Guys make sure to vote in the Battle Royale.