1 team will protect you. The other teams will hunt you down. Choose wisely

Drveo08

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Drveo08

RULES: The other teams you didn't choose will attack you one at a time - NOT all at once. This way, your team has a fair shot. Each team (as well as your own team) get their standard gear. Your team/protector does NOT get the help of their organization / affiliates / associates, but may still use the weapons/technology from them.

The attacks take place in your nearest major city. Of course, you can move to a different location as well with your protector. Who do you choose, and why? Some things to think about & consider: overall skillset, speed, experience, h2h vs. range, environment, motives, weapons/gear, etc.

Bonus Rounds:

Your team must rescue 300 civilians in a town composed of 35 thousand battle hardened terrorists

Assassinate Vladimir Putin w/o leaving any sort of trace

The Teams:

Team Supersoldiers:

MCU Captain America

No Caption Provided

MCU Winter Soldier

No Caption Provided

CW Deathstroke

No Caption Provided

Team Ninjas:

Raizo

No Caption Provided

Snake Eyes (Live Action)

No Caption Provided

Storm Shadow (Live Action)

No Caption Provided

Team Gunslingers:

Cleric John Preston

No Caption Provided

Wesley Gibson (Live Action)

No Caption Provided

Mr Smith

No Caption Provided

Team Geniuses:

Ozymandias (Live Action)

No Caption Provided

TDK Joker

No Caption Provided

Clyde Shelton

No Caption Provided

Team Vigilantes:

Batman (DCEU)

No Caption Provided

Daredevil (2003)

No Caption Provided

Punisher (Warzone)

No Caption Provided

Team Secret Agents

Galahad

No Caption Provided

Eggsy Unwin

No Caption Provided

Jack Daniels

No Caption Provided

Tequila

No Caption Provided

Team Robot/Cyborg:

Sonny

No Caption Provided

Robocop (2014)

No Caption Provided

Maj. Motoko Kusanagi/Mira Killian

No Caption Provided

Drveo08

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

Aristeaus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Interesting. I like this a lot.

Since some tags are live action, i assume they are not all. In which case, I would take team robotics. The Major specifically being the reason. Tech being able to scan entire buildings, just for starters. Bullet timing, and bullet prevention ( Robocop, since standard gear unlikely includes the rounds to penetrate ), would be ideal. Capable of dealing with the gunslingers, using guns against the super soldiers, and the Major might even be able to take them in h2h. The Ninjas are no threat with scanning tech, and it also hurts the Geniuses who rely on planning and set up. Vigilantes are fodder here.

So yeah, Robotics for sure. Thats without even bringing Sonny into the discussion.

Darkthunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Robots

SocaJunkie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It's hard to pass up on Wesley, no street leveler is beating him.

Gotoucanario

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Vigilantes and super soldiers are the weak links. Don't know about the ninjas

Wesley makes it a really hard choice, robots would win a fight but can they really keep you alive from getting assassinated from a few miles away? Given that I feel like geniuses makes for the most well rounded team given that this scenario allows for some degree of prep time and environment manipulation and it isn't purely fighting. TDK Joker is kinda dead weight as he deals more with messing with the psyche and taking advantage of morals. But Ozy alone is worth a team and while he makes Clyde kinda redundant one more able body and brain can't hurt right? Basically I am choosing Ozy for his intellect, resources and tech to find a way to keep you alive against the likes of Wesley and the robots which can't be dealt with via conventional means.

Wanderez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MErulezall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Slater8486

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team Genius purely for Ozy, his fighting capabilities match most on the list but his wealth and intellect are of the highest.

Rockette

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Either Ninjas or Robots tbh. Take out all lights and one of the ninjas can do this. I highly recommend watching both videos. However, these arent the best feats for the Raizo, as in the shadows they are basically what Riddick wants to be.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1JF0rVnG5Wo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mXK5gn55W-s

I agree. Ninjas would be the way to go. Snake Eyes & Storm Shadow are super soldier level, but faster and more lethal. Raizo isn't as strong, but his stealth kill potential is crazy, he could ice half of all enemies present here in less than a minute in low light, or darkness.

LJayG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Robots

MErulezall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rockette: I'm glad you're a raizo fan, that movie was pretty sweet when it comes to action and ninjas, and I agree. IIRC Snake Eyes and Storm Shadow have some pretty insane feats, like Snake Eyes being able to keep up with those specialized suits.

Scholomance

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team Genius. They may not be a very "combat" oriented team but they have the brains, and money to compensate for any fight they may get into.

Ozy does not need have a iron man suit a shield or a storm breaker he has two mastermind chaos creators to distract from the main plan all while nobody sees what's coming like a good jj Abrams plot.

The only way the other teams could get to me would be if they got through the team first. Even then, they still may not be able to find me. Good luck finding the Ozysubway cave

icec0ld

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No one stops team ninja. That ninja at the top can materialize from shadows and in the darkness moves at superspeed. He can also launch ninja stars from a void with the force to destroy concrete and puncture plate metal. He would slaughtered almost all these guys in short order.

The second big problem in RoboCop. With his sensors and his auto aiming how do you avoid him?

Kirbykirbstomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

robots? although ozzy might do some crazy stuff.

cosmic_reign

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Probably team Robot/Cyborg or team Supersoldiers.