1 MCU Chitauri vs full CW Shadow Demon Army.

death4bunnies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

death4bunnies  Moderator  Online

Poll 1 MCU Chitauri vs full CW Shadow Demon Army. (34 votes)

1 Chitauri beats back the army. 53%
Shadow Army wins 47%
No Caption Provided

Chitauri gets a full weapons loadout.. assume unlimited ammo.

Every Shadow demon seen throughout crisis...no merging.

Smoked demons do not come back

Battle on this roof top...

Win by death or KO or smoke.

• 
Avatar image for snowleopard1018
snowleopard1018

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Chitauri honestly

Avatar image for deactivated-61a1b6940ec47
deactivated-61a1b6940ec47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The shadow army eventually killed oliver, this is a mismatch

Avatar image for deactivated-5f5eba8f0a2dd
deactivated-5f5eba8f0a2dd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ClarkKentucky

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@webinyoureye11: they killed him Bc he’s is not that good. Chitauri Wins.

death4bunnies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 death4bunnies  Moderator  Online

@webinyoureye11:

It’s not a mismatch.

——-

I don’t like to debate in my own threads.....but I beg the mods ....before this gets locked.... just ask...I’ll explain why this is not a mismatch.

Eri_Joni

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 Eri_Joni  Online

Chitauri.

Thorthunder98

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Chitauri for sure that 1 little scientist guy was running through them no diff

Slade-Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Shadow demons

BOC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Shadow demons should stomp.

The_Kidd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Do Shadow Demons even have offensive feats? They were pure fodder.

BOC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_kidd said:

Well...they killed Oliver. Not sure if that's still considered a spoiler.

TheSuperor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

@the_kidd said:

When they actually hit something, they hit hard. Oliver got launched through a large chunk of loose concrete that tumpled over.

death4bunnies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By death4bunnies  Moderator  Online

vvvvvvvv..This is Ryan Choi..............a completely untrained geek in his very first fight ever one shoting these things....vvvvvv

A untrained human computer nerd would never one shot punch a chitauri, they seem to be able to tank building hight jumps.

No Caption Provided

Mangoggodeater

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

vvvvvvvv..This is Ryan Choi..............a completely untrained geek in his very first fight ever one shoting these things....vvvvvv

A untrained human computer nerd would never one shot punch a chitauri, they seem to be able to tank building hight jumps.

No Caption Provided

Actually that inconsistence pissed me off. Somehow can break this Quantum Tower and kill Oliver or tank Superman punch but then gets that stupid low ends ?!

This low end is shittier than Donna Troy ( carries blood of thunder god from Olympus ) from titans being killed by lightning bolt, Corvus Glave oneshotted by Okoye, Laurel Lance-2 one punched by Felicity, Thor butthurt from Rocket's slap.

Because this is literal nonsense as Ryan Choi supposedly had strenght to break quantum tower.

I thought maybe those weren't stable demons as we saw Mobius forming them into the smoke and reforming them. Or those are simple unmaterial spirits which can be material or inmaterial as they won't

To me this is literally dumb. Low ends without rational explanation

Mangoggodeater

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Chitauri murders. Seriously that pathethic low end is too stupid and lazy written

Heatforce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Isn't the issue with the smoke demons that they are basically glass canons that can reform? I guess since they can't reform the chitauri wins.

death4bunnies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 death4bunnies  Moderator  Online

@heatforce:

See idk if they can reform....like at star labs with mick, Frost, and lighting.....they would smoke them in the hallway, and those didn’t seem to reform.......idk about the bigger fight scenes tho, I’d have to relook......I stipulated no reform...but I’m still unsure if they did or not??

kell_saloks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MCU Thanos solo's

death4bunnies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By death4bunnies  Moderator  Online

@mangoggodeater:

Question??? Did the shadows break the quantum tower??? I was looking and I didn’t see the feat??

————

Idk it’s a long crossover...maybe I’m looking in the wrong place.

Is it in this scene??

Loading Video...

Mangoggodeater

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mangoggodeater:

Question??? Did the shadows break the quantum tower??? I was looking and I didn’t see the feat??

————

Is it in this scene??

Loading Video...

About this i was thinking. I overally thought of this first breaking of Quantum tower so Kara and Kal had to solar flare at solar panels

death4bunnies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By death4bunnies  Moderator  Online

@mangoggodeater:

Im still pretty unclear.......They say something about earthquakes.....the Superman and girl run off to help the earthquake?

I still dont see where you think the demons break the quantum tower, after rewatch I dont think they do anything of the sort.....IDK im confused at where your seeing a damage output feat for the shadows.

Avatar image for supremegeneration
SupremeGeneration

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Someone ghost bumped.

Shadow demons stomp though, c'mon now.

death4bunnies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 death4bunnies  Moderator  Online

@supremegeneration:

Shadow Demons were getting wrecked by Choi.....I couldn’t see a untrained human geek taking on 1 Chitauri.....let alone one shot punching loads of them.

Batarangs, handguns, arrows, punches from Sara, Diggle and Choi, everything was smoking these things.

————

What damage output do the demons have???

I think knocking Ollie back a few feat is the best I saw out of them. Correct me if I’m wrong.

————

I think I’m willing to CAV these conditions..... the demons have no damage output to speak of and the super stats of the Chitauri are enough to keep him in the fight....along with his full load out and unlimited ammo, I think a single Chitauri takes the whole army for the majority.

Slade-Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Smh ghost bumps, an army of SDs are more than enough to overwhelm 1 Chitauri, however 1 SD cant take 1 Chitauri.

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Shadow Army>Oliver>Chitauri. gg

bdelloidgrain2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mangoggodeater:

————

Is it in this scene??

Loading Video...

God that fighting looks awful..

Mangoggodeater

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@death4bunnies said:

@mangoggodeater:

————

Is it in this scene??

Loading Video...

this is tv show. Nothing to be suprised. Still better than crap cgi in many high budget movies.

Seriously did u expect cgi on Endgame lvl ? Where cgi of Thanos takes months and years to create such beatiful special effects. THis cgi is made for 1-5 weeks

death4bunnies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By death4bunnies  Moderator  Online

@rbt:

Shadow demons didn’t take out Oliver...he was holding them back and then got caught in a explosion.....the monitor saved him like very last last second from the explosion.

———

Rewatch the scene....the explosion is what the other heroes are running from not the shadow demons...the explosion is what got Oliver.

bdelloidgrain2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bdelloidgrain2 said:
@death4bunnies said:

@mangoggodeater:

————

Is it in this scene??

Loading Video...

this is tv show. Nothing to be suprised. Still better than crap cgi in many high budget movies.

Seriously did u expect cgi on Endgame lvl ? Where cgi of Thanos takes months and years to create such beatiful special effects. THis cgi is made for 1-5 weeks

I did expect decent fight choreography. And don't underestimate the budget for these TV shows. They aren't as big as Endgame, but they are still really massive.

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt:

Shadow demons didn’t take out Oliver...he was holding them back and then got caught in a explosion.....the monitor saved him like very last last second from the explosion.

———

Rewatch the scene....the explosion is what the other heroes are running from not the shadow demons...the explosion is what got Oliver.

What? We literally see the skies turn red and anti matter wave sweep past as the scene cuts. Are you saying that Oliver survived an anti-matter-wave? We literally saw Shadow demons land hits on him which were more than enough to hurt him...

geekryan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

The Shadow Demons were giving Oliver a rough time...Despite the low-end involving Ryan Choi.

An army of Shadow Demons would stomp a single Chitauri.

death4bunnies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By death4bunnies  Moderator  Online

@rbt:

No I think there was a explosion before the antimatter.....like you can see buildings(I think the building Ollie was on even) kinda get wrecked before the wave.......II dont think it was the demons I think it was the explosion, that just makes more sense like thats what the other heroes were fleeing from...not the demons....thats the fate they thought they left him to, and that was what the monitor last minute save him from.....I think...maybe...I guess thats just the way I saw it.

--------

I think the visuals are unclear enough that either of our explanations could be legit, but II think the intent of the sen is with me

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@death4bunnies: You're speculating quite a lot there, with nothing to back those up. Monitor evacuated the heroes because the anti-matter-wave was about to hit, not because there were explosions.

death4bunnies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 death4bunnies  Moderator  Online

@rbt said:

@death4bunnies: You're speculating quite a lot there, with nothing to back those up. Monitor evacuated the heroes because the anti-matter-wave was about to hit, not because there were explosions.

Ya thats my point, they weren't running from the demons but the wave....

I dont think its speculation.....like thats just the timeline.....they run from the explosion and leave Oliver, we see Ollie on his feet fighting then seconds later the explosion hits, then monitor teleports in with him.........

Loading Video...

---------

Like it really seems more like it was the explosion and a last minute save then Oliver died to demons in those last seconds..

---------

Think about it for a second......we saw Oliver on his feet fighting at time stamp 2:44... at 2:46 the buildings in the city break.......what do you think is more likely the demons killed him in these 2 seconds....or that he was caught in the wreckage that everyone else was running from.... then teleported out???

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@death4bunnies: I'm sorry, but I don't have the energy to get into this. It's quite obvious what happened there. I can't be bothered to try and disprove your speculation.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e975a728292e
deactivated-5e975a728292e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@death4bunnies: I have rewatched 4th and 5th episode and i remember Ryan Choi was using knife from Time masters technology so could understand why Ryan can vanish those demons. Batwoman batarang amped by quantum tech i understand but cannot get it why they could be beaten by Batwoman's side knives in costumes or Sara's metal stuff. Because i hate their inconsistency ( or are consistent but it is a plothole ), because they can tank Superman's punch, by ramming destroy the door or damage Quantum tower with their haxes. but also how the hell bullets of Wild Dog, Spartan and Alex could also beat them as Mobius himself can be one with shadow demons. I could understand Ramirez and John bullets can be amped by quantum particles but Alex ?! Mick gun could understand as has hax properties against Thanaagarian metals. Frosty too and Black Lightning too ( potential to stabilize Anti Monitor's machine and his daughter is survivor of Crisis ).

Still siding chitauri.

I know that was weakened Anti-moniotr because was without his Antimatter wave and some time space haxes ( his strongest attacks ) but still had force fields, fiery cosmic blasts, super strenght etc. Also those demons are dependend of Mobius's presence. I could argue those could be much weakened shadow demons, because it doesn't make any sense that in ep 1 could damage quantum tower, tank Superman punches as nothing it was ( J'onn is stronger than Superman ) and by raming into Oliver destroy all his arrows with Quantum particles.

Still waiting for explanation from writers why Batwoman, Canary, Ryan with Knife and rest of street tiers + Dreamer could harm those demons