Why Batman no hide his Identity in JL teaser trailer?

THORSON

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

i thought batman always kept his face a secret from team too?

Avatar image for ultrastarkiller
ULTRAstarkiller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 18

I thought Batman would want to keep his secret from the world but whatevs. He goes everywhere AS Bruce Wayne in this universe, its annoying. I know you hate Batman but I might agree with you on this lol

Hungry_Sharky

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Hungry_Sharky

@thorson said:

i thought batman always kept his face a secret from team too?

No, Batman has told the Justice League. But it is strange that he approached these strangers as Bruce Waynne. This version's Batman just seems to put more urgent things over the risk of his identity being compromised.

zaied

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By zaied

In the comics, everyone in the Justice League knows each other's identity. Since the League is just getting started, it makes more sense for him to recruit guys like Barry if he's Bruce Wayne, and not Batman who is still more of a myth, going by Cyborg's remark.

WastelandMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By WastelandMan

Probably to gain their trust. A guy dressed in black wearing a mask while making offers seems pretty shady to say the least. Plus he knows what's at stake and how important it is to gather this team so it's worth the risk.

Usha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#6  Edited By Usha

Bruce Wayne used prep time to make that beard. He was unrecognizable to the fishermen folk.........so that's covered.

But it seems more heart to heart for Bruce to do it this way to show his intentions are pure.

RustyRoy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Probably to gain their trust. A guy dressed in black wearing a mask while making offers seems pretty shady to say the least. Plus he knows what's at stake and how important it is to gather this team so it's worth the risk.

This.

Avatar image for jasoninthewoods
Jasoninthewoods

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

They might have an explanation in the movie.

Avatar image for det_batsuperman
Det_BatSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

How else are you supposed to know Ben affleck is playing batman?

TheKinfing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mr___death

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers