Relationship between Batman and Batgirl in the DCAU

FanFicGuy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I have noticed, while watching Batman Beyond, that there were references to Bruce Wayne and Barbara Gordon having a relationship. Is there anyone who favors this relationship? Does anyone understand what the point of this relationship is?

charlesvvv

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 45

I don' know if i'm completely right but i heard that Bruce Timm apparently "shipped" them together so he made them into the DCAU as for who favors it, most people do not favor it since in some it is said that Bruce was Batman since before Barbara was born but i have seen a few people support that relationship for some reason.

FanFicGuy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

There was reference to this kind of relationship in the Lego Batman Movie when Bruce first saw Barbara Gordon.

SaintWildcard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 12

I dislike it mainly cus of the age difference and the fact that it's his friends daughter

FanFicGuy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@saintwildcard: I wonder if it was to create a romance that was not featured in the comics.

kmb501

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think it came out of left field in the Killing Joke movie. If they were leading up to it, they should have at least had it build up, and, yeah, maybe it almost seemed like statutory **** given her depiction as a younger hero and all.