Of all the Robins, who is the most like Batman personality-wise in your opinion?

VaeVictis1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

It'd be interesting to hear what you all say and the reasons behind your choice!

ChildoftheAtom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Really none of them parallel him. Most just compliment his demeanor. I say iron will in Grayson, intelligence in drake, ruthlessness in Todd, and I the least in Damian lol

entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 7

Damian, kinda the point of the character.

Avatar image for nathaniel_christopher
Nathaniel_Christopher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Damian, kinda the point of the character.

I agree with this. While they all naturally have shades of him incorporated into who they are, having been trained by him and being his sons, I think Damian is the one that is the most like him, which is where their issues stem from. This is a parallel to Bruce and Dick's relationship, in which the two clash over their differences more often than not. Bruce and Damian clash over their similarities.

Eto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

StellatedColt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Damian. Like father like son. lol

EverMuse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Tim, definitely.

Paranoid, work obsessed, similar sense of humour, considerate, inherited WE from him, the most successful robin, detective.
All that and more.

Dick, Jason and Damian might take after him in other ways but personality wise Tim's like a mini Bruce! :D

Rurgandy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Rurgandy

@entropy_aegis: The point of Damian is that he was conditioned to believe he would replace his father, but he never had Bruce's upbringing. He didn't suffer through loss like Bruce did, and never had the same drive that Bruce did because he had everything handed to him on a platter. His growth comes from making his own choices, independent of what his genes or upbringing tell him.

entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#9  Edited By entropy_aegis

@rurgandy said:

@entropy_aegis: The point of Damian is that he was conditioned to believe he would replace his father, but he never had Bruce's upbringing. He didn't suffer through loss like Bruce did, and never had the same drive that Bruce did because he had everything handed to him on a platter. His growth comes from making his own choices, independent of what his genes or upbringing tell him.

That's his character ARC not the character itself.

Rurgandy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@entropy_aegis: His character arc informs his personality and the persona he puts on.

Avatar image for indomitableregal
IndomitableRegal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tim's probably closest, but no one is near Bruce's level of moodiness. Actually, Jason might be the closest in that particular trait.

pcris

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Damian for me.

@rurgandy said:

Lol. The kid spent the first ten years of his life dedicated full time to training, studying, and killing for being able to beat up his mother in a combat in his birthday for the right to met a father that he didn't even know. Doubt very much that Tomasi is going to change his own story. Damian wants to be Batman, that hadn't change a little bit at saw in Nightwing and the Teen Titans

kmb501

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

In the Batman and Robin Must Die comic, Joker claims that Damian is the most like Batman...AND the kid Robin does manage to tie him to a chair and beat him with a crowbar...

kgb725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Personality ? Jason

Dick is most likely to alienate the rest of the batfamily like Bruce and keep secrets like him

BlackLegRaph

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'd say Tim is most like Bruce.

kmb501

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By kmb501

Yeah, in Batman and Robin Must Die, Jason wasn't revived yet, at least I don't think so. Jason is a little like Bruce Wayne, but Batman doesn't believe in killing at all. Jason is an anti-hero who will kill if necessary, so he's not similar in that respect.