Avatar image for masterdetective
MasterDetective

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By MasterDetective

does that make her a hero or a murderer ?

jb681131

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@masterdetective: I would prefer the Joker killing her. I don't get how she got so important and popular while she's become ugly and pointless.

But it would make her a killer non the less. I think that deep down Batman has become atached to the Joker.

WordsThatKill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@masterdetective I think it would make her a murderer. I also think it would do more damage to her and to Batman than it would to do good to the world. Killing Joker would be a serious step backwards for Harley and all the character growth she's undergone since the New 52 came out. She may still hate him for what he did to her, but killing him wouldn't be getting revenge and it wouldn't give her any kind of closure at this point in her character, so killing him would be more like killing a random person- just flat out murder.

commissar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@masterdetective said: If Harley kills the Joker

does that make her a hero or a murderer ?

All depends on the circumstances. Does she kill him on purpose, or is it an accident? For what reasons would she kill him? Was self-defense involved? Did she kill him because he was threatening somebody else's life at moment?

HighAccuser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The only person who deserves to kill Joker is Jim Gordon.

josai34

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Uh...wait...Harley's never killed anyone before?

ridd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

idk about that but the only person that deserves to die is Harley, such a useless and annoying character.

bronxbrothers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By bronxbrothers

to free her from his curse

maybe the shock afterwards

would bring back Dr Quinzell

AbdullahZubair

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I assume joker kills someone close 2 her in order 2 get her on the right TRACK so that she'll come back 2 work for him..in this case, if she kills him and says something like no more...not again..she might actually be reversed back 2 the doctor she was..

BibbyBoxx2219

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I would love to see that happen.

Avatar image for itouchedtheboat
ITouchedTheBoat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The real question is; Does Harley know there are three Jokers?

@nerevarine_11 said:

I would love to see that happen.

real shit, yeah. There should be an else worlds story where this happens and Batman is conflicted with what he should do, as if Gordon didnt just save the city

Eto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@itouchedtheboat: Lol, that spoiler blocked part is so true.

Anyways, New52/rebirth Harley is thrash imo.

Eto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Eto
jb681131

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#14  Edited By jb681131
Yassassin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#15  Edited By Yassassin

I'd wait a year for the reveal that he's coming back.

Eto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jb681131: No what I mean, you misspelled it?

Just wanted to help bro

kmb501

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By kmb501

In my opinion, Harley and Joker should start working together again. They were such a powerful team (and a cute couple). I know their relationship was written as abusive, but Ms. Quinzell isn't portrayed as an angel, either. She's even killed children to win Joker's affection, and Batman vs. Superman hints she played a role in the kidnapping (killing?) of Jason Todd. They kind of deserve each other, possibly (Quinzell started out as a power-hungry doctor looking to cash in on Joker's secrets, but her plans were dashed to pieces after she genuinely fell in love with the silver-tongued homicidal maniac clown and let herself fall to his manipulation). Plus, it's the comics. Even though abusive relationships hardly work out well in the real world, Joker and Harley seem strangely like soulmates. They should have a point in their relationship, maybe after one seriously believes he/she killed the other, where they start genuinely caring for one another, even though it would be a major character change. They're written as crazy, though, and Joker's a known wildcard, so anything could happen. Joker does like violent minions who can help him get the job done, so maybe there could be a point where Joker FINALLY sees Harley as a valuable asset because of everything she's accomplished (probably after she comes very very close to murdering him)?

I think it would be really cool if Joker joined Harley's side and became an anti-hero (or someone who is genuinely trying to be an anti-hero even though he probably still kills way too many innocent people) instead of making her back into a villain. It could be a lot edgier with Joker involved, and since he's a wildcard, the changes wouldn't have to be permanent. Joker could just see helping his girlfriend with her line of work as a fun game and a chance to rest while he schemes even more diabolical plans. Joker is more entertaining as a wildcard, anyway, and it would be enchanting to see Joker put his criminal mastermind expertise to use in a good way.