How old is batman?

Jimmygk047

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I would like to know how old Bruce was when he started training, how old he became in Batman and when he met Dick, Jason and Tim. When he begat Damian? Before Dick or Jason became Robin?

comicace3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By comicace3

Nobody knows for sure. It's hard to tell the age of superheroes.

RDClip

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By RDClip

DC has never stated outright, so you can headcanon your own age for him. IMO Batman is around 45 years old; he would have to be that old to fit all his history plus 4 robins. In my timeline he was 25 when he returned to Gotham and became Batman, 30 when he adopted Dick, 32 when Damian was conceived, 36 when Dick left and he took in Jason, 38 when jason died and six months later when he took in tim, and 42 when Damian came. Three years later and Damian is now 13 and bruce is 45.

LaPresagio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rdclip: nice math bro, i myself was puzzled on his age. I never really thought about it tbh, but I always knew he had to be in good ass shape to keep doing what he does.

Avatar image for infantfinite128
infantfinite128

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rdclip: I'd like him to be at least 45. Thanks for doing all that work!

Aahz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Aahz

@jimmygk047: I wrote a quite long text about it including sources that you can find here. It not really consitent and depends also on the contiuity.

Based on the pre flashpoint continuity (post flash point doesn't make sense), the most plausible szenario is imo

• He strated to travel the world to study at different universities at age 14
  • At age 20 he started with tp train with "experts" (martial arts master and simlar guys)
  • he became Batman at 25
  • was 26 when he met Dick (age 12)
  • 33 when he met Jason (age almost 12)
  • 35 when he met Tim (age 13)
  • and 38 when he met Damian (age 10?), so he would begat him at 27 or 28, But thats actually only possible because they retconned the time of Ras fist appearence, who originally met Bruce when Dick was 18 and in collage (which would make Bruce 32 based on my timeline)

Eto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@aahz: I'm pretty sure DC de-aged him. though. I'd like him to be around 30-35 IMO.

RiccardoDR81

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Remenber that after the Joker´s edngame and when they supposedly died in the cave they recover and they seem to be a little younger that the moment when they die

NiteLite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

45?