#1 Posted by ArkhamWrath (723 posts) - - Show Bio

...like Catwoman, Mr. Freeze... maybe just bad, but not evil :)

#2 Posted by gothamknight (69 posts) - - Show Bio

Ra's Al Ghul.

He's probably how Bruce would've been if he didn't have his no killing code, like batman he wants to save the world but unlike batman he doesn't care how many millions he has to kill to do it.

#3 Posted by Zer0-X (661 posts) - - Show Bio

@gothamknight: That seems... kinda evil. You wanna save the Earth but don't care about what's on it?

#4 Posted by AbramDaAwesome (246 posts) - - Show Bio

Bane most likely

Avatar image for linsanel_doctor
#5 Posted by linsanel_Doctor (8630 posts) - - Show Bio

Calendar Man maybe

#6 Posted by HighAccuser (9696 posts) - - Show Bio

Victor Zsasz.

#7 Posted by HighAccuser (9696 posts) - - Show Bio

@zer0-x said:

@gothamknight: That seems... kinda evil. You wanna save the Earth but don't care about what's on it?

Its an ends justifies the means and saving the future by purging the past and present. Plus people do that everyday. Do you think the politicians or leaders on Earth give pause despite the fact they have connections or nuclear codes that could destroy a populace just to prove a point.

#8 Posted by BloodBlunts (614 posts) - - Show Bio

Cat woman, riddler, ra`s and talia al gul, mr freeze. Although they're all criminally insane.

#9 Posted by panther21 (1277 posts) - - Show Bio

Posion ivy she proved it in Arkham Knight.

#10 Posted by kgb725 (18416 posts) - - Show Bio

2 face

#11 Posted by BloodBlunts (614 posts) - - Show Bio

The phantasm.

Avatar image for deactivated-57dd84d2af8d3
#12 Posted by deactivated-57dd84d2af8d3 (615 posts) - - Show Bio

Most. That's why they they're so interesting. The exceptions probably being the Joker and Dr. Hurt.

Evil is a fictional concept. It's hard to make a truly evil character because it's so black and white, and it can easily lack depth.

Mr. Freeze was a crappy Captain Cold rip-off until the team behind BTAS revamped him. A broken scientist desperately trying to cure his sick wife is much more interesting than an "evil" bank robber with a freeze gun.

#13 Posted by Shadowmaster91 (2114 posts) - - Show Bio

Ivy. At least when she is more mother nature and less eco terrorist

#14 Posted by PapiNacho (3396 posts) - - Show Bio

None, their reasons may be good, but the way they go about them makes them evil. Otherwise, Batman wouldn't stop them.

Avatar image for spideyivydaredevilfan26
#15 Posted by SpideyIvyDaredevilFan26 (7222 posts) - - Show Bio

Poison Ivy, Bane, Mr Freeze, Harley Quinn and Deadshot. None of them are evil, and I'd honestly call Poison Ivy and Mr. Freeze more good than bad.

#16 Posted by starrware (53 posts) - - Show Bio

Talia Al Ghul. She just has some issues with her father.

Avatar image for spideyivydaredevilfan26
#17 Posted by SpideyIvyDaredevilFan26 (7222 posts) - - Show Bio

@papinacho: not true at all. Poison Ivy, Mr. Freeze, Harley Quinn and Bane aren't evil. Batman just refuses to compromise with them because he's a one-note, stubborn hardass.

#18 Posted by PapiNacho (3396 posts) - - Show Bio

@spideyivydaredevilfan26: Nope, they all justify their evil via their personal traumas, but they hurt, plunder and kill. Batman doesn't compromise with them because he knows that they is putting people at risk. Catwoman; whom usually doesn't hurt people, he has compromised with. Talia, before she went crazy he has compromised with. Etc. Etc.

#19 Edited by Dernman (25911 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't know why people keep saying certain characters. Ugh it's the same thing with Sinestro and Magneto show a little non one dimensional complexity and suddenly they're not really villains to them.

#20 Posted by ArkhamWrath (723 posts) - - Show Bio
#21 Edited by lxlGiftedlxl (2443 posts) - - Show Bio

@spideyivydaredevilfan26 said:

@papinacho: not true at all. Poison Ivy, Mr. Freeze, Harley Quinn and Bane aren't evil. Batman just refuses to compromise with them because he's a one-note, stubborn hardass.

Yeah he doesn't compromis with them because the either

a) Kill people or b) Do bad things to achieve their goals

And Batman will compromise every now and then depending on the situation. He just isn't going to stand for Ivy, Freeze, Quinn, Bane's or anyones agenda if it means people are going to get hurt in anyway (and really no good hero is going to stand for that).

Batman has also compromised with Catwoman (most notably) and a couple of others.

On topic I say Catwoman, Poison Ivy, Harley Quinn, and Ra's aren't truely evil.

#22 Posted by HighAccuser (9696 posts) - - Show Bio

@dernman: I hate the concept of "villains". I just use antagonists and protagonist. Magneto is the antagonist of the Xmen but he isn't truly evil. Sinestro isn't either. Characters like these don't have to be completely sympathetic or even humanized, they can just have good character exposition and motivations.

#23 Posted by Dernman (25911 posts) - - Show Bio

@dernman: I hate the concept of "villains". I just use antagonists and protagonist. Magneto is the antagonist of the Xmen but he isn't truly evil. Sinestro isn't either. Characters like these don't have to be completely sympathetic or even humanized, they can just have good character exposition and motivations.

Well as you know I disagree. I see nothing wrong with villains. Also too me antagonist and protagonist don't fully cover what characters are because a villain can be a protagonist and visa versa

#24 Posted by kcomicfan (4690 posts) - - Show Bio

Catwoman and Ra's al Ghul.