BvS rumor: Batman's Armor is made of Kryptonite

Anjales_II

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 1

http://batman-news.com/2014/10/27/exclusive-details-ben-afflecks-batman-batman-v-superman-dawn-justice/

According to Batman-News (a reliable source for all things Batman), Batman's armor has Kryptonite all over it and can shoot missiles. It can of makes sense, as it gives Bats a better chance at hurting Supes.

Also, it is mentioned that there will be two Batmobiles. What do you think?

Avatar image for deactivated-5c9535a734784
deactivated-5c9535a734784

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

Meh. I think saw this rumour elsewhere. If its true then theres no doubt that bats will stomps supes. I think all the faith I had in this film has finally leaked out. I'm gonna walk away.

Loading Video...
MuyJingo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Kryptonite is pretty much why the "Clark must be holding back" theory gets destroyed. Here's hoping they have it in spades.

MakkyD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@soldierofel: Does it really matter who wins as long as the film is good?

Avatar image for deactivated-5c9535a734784
deactivated-5c9535a734784

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

@maccyd:

For me it does. I don't understand the logic of making them fight IMO. It doesn't serve to make the film better nor does it make Bats look better. All it succeeds in doing is making one character look better than the other and that it isn't needed. What's needed is solid story of cooperation and general friendship. Instead those who prefer superman will be treated too two hours or more of superman being punked and made to look like a weakling. But then again that's just my opinion.

MakkyD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#6  Edited By MakkyD

@soldierofel: I read more Superman than Batman, yet I wouldn't mind if Superman lost as long as it's written well. The plot should take priority over personal attachment to characters.

redwingx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By redwingx

@maccyd said:

Superman wins. Anyday, everyday. Really.

That's how ridiculous the fight is. It's not even a fight. Superman could take down Bats before he even realizes. It's just so dumb imo.

havoc1201

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Let's think for a minute, WB would not allow one of its most successful properties lose to another successful properties, yes the will fight but there will most likely not be a winner, they need both these characters to be strong and work together Dawn of justice is in the title so I don't think they will make batman beat superman and then they all of a sudden team up after, so let's chill out and wait for the movie to come out....Jesus

Jack Donaghy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@redwingx said:

@maccyd said:

That's how ridiculous the fight is. It's not even a fight. Superman could take down Bats before he even realizes. It's just so dumb imo.

Yet I bet you consider Superman vs Lex (in his warsuit) a fight. Sure Superman could take Batman down before he realizes it just like he could do the same to pretty much everyone he fights. Comics and movies wouldn't be fun if battles lasted 2 seconds though. Batman wearing Kryptonite laced armor that fires missiles makes him a lot more of a realistic threat than Lex was in Superman Returns. Lex shouldn't have been a threat at all in that movie yet he was and almost killed Superman and no one has complained that that made Superman look weak.

The_Kidd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I thought someone already stated that plot device rock didn't exist in this universe?

KDub_inc_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_kidd: I haven't heard that. I know it hasn't been revealed in the films so far. I think since MoS paints Clark as much weaker than the comics kryptonite shouldn't come in to play. No reason. Especially if,as I hope, we are getting more of a grizzled frank miller style Dark Knight.then a fight would be more realistic

Avatar image for deathpoolthet1000
DeathpooltheT1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So Batman will became the walking device he is in the comics?

And Snyder and Goyer ask themselves why people think they suck.

Lois Lane was a plot device, stop using plot device writing, its bad and pointless.

@the_kidd said:

I thought someone already stated that plot device rock didn't exist in this universe?

Snyder did.

ZatannaWayne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I believe there will be no winner, even if batman has that kryptonite armor.

batzilla

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@redwingx said:

@maccyd said:

Yet I bet you consider Superman vs Lex (in his warsuit) a fight. Sure Superman could take Batman down before he realizes it just like he could do the same to pretty much everyone he fights. Comics and movies wouldn't be fun if battles lasted 2 seconds though. Batman wearing Kryptonite laced armor that fires missiles makes him a lot more of a realistic threat than Lex was in Superman Returns. Lex shouldn't have been a threat at all in that movie yet he was and almost killed Superman and no one has complained that that made Superman look weak.

+1

RustyRoy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cool

SaintWildcard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 12

Still ain't worried

MuyJingo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By MuyJingo

@redwingx said:

@maccyd said:

Except not when he's on his knees wheezing because there is Kryptonite near by....

Jack Donaghy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lois Lane was a plot device, stop using plot device writing, its bad and pointless.

@the_kidd said:

Snyder did.

I'm getting to the point where I think Batman threads would be much better if you were barred from entering them. I'd die of shock if you didn't complain about something Batman related.

Avatar image for buttersdaman000
buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By buttersdaman000

Batman will literally become a walking plot device lo

Avatar image for deathpoolthet1000
DeathpooltheT1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deathpoolthet1000 said:

@the_kidd said:

Snyder did.

I'm getting to the point where I think Batman threads would be much better if you were barred from entering them. I'd die of shock if you didn't complain about something Batman related.

Did you notice how much i ignore your replies, you try to pick it on me, always without any argument beyond the fact i dont believe Batman stomps Superman, thing you let clear a long time ago.

But the truth is, you dont like comics, you just simply go and say what is cool online to say.

Its sad to see people like you, that pretend to be a Batman fans, but you know nothing about Batman, beyond all the misconceptions about the character.

@rustyroy@punyparker@ultrastarkiller@jayc1324@lordofthenorth@entropy_aegis@black_arrow@dagmar_merrill, now this are real Batman fans, with @frozen and a huge list, you can see their attitudes their opinions came on their bast knowledge of the character, they never go and try to pick on some one or show this attitude of you, that it just points, you believe that attitude = being right.

Sorry, but try to pick on this guys and you will get blasted in your ignorance about Batman.

Avatar image for deactivated-5fbfd5d291164
deactivated-5fbfd5d291164

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 74

User Lists: 7

While this is cool, the kryptonite suit seems kind of lame.

Bezza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

Everyone needs to CALM DOWN !! The fact that the Batsuit is Kryptonite laced doesn't automatically mean a Batman smack-down....

So many people have written this film off already based on a few leaked details...

johnfrank120

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman doesn't need armour

Jack Donaghy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jack_donaghy said:

@deathpoolthet1000 said:

@the_kidd said:

Snyder did.

Did you notice how much i ignore your replies, you try to pick it on me, always without any argument beyond the fact i dont believe Batman stomps Superman, thing you let clear a long time ago.

But the truth is, you dont like comics, you just simply go and say what is cool online to say.

Its sad to see people like you, that pretend to be a Batman fans, but you know nothing about Batman, beyond all the misconceptions about the character.

@rustyroy@punyparker@ultrastarkiller@jayc1324@lordofthenorth@entropy_aegis@black_arrow@dagmar_merrill, now this are real Batman fans, with @frozen and a huge list, you can see their attitudes their opinions came on their bast knowledge of the character, they never go and try to pick on some one or show this attitude of you, that it just points, you believe that attitude = being right.

Sorry, but try to pick on this guys and you will get blasted in your ignorance about Batman.

I can't wait to hear you whine and moan when it's announced Eisenberg's Lex will use battle armor to fight Superman... oh wait it'll be acceptable when he does it my bad. Dat hypocrisy. You probably thought it was cool when Lex (not even using power armor) beat Superman to near death in Superman Returns. Batman's a walking plot device but Lex somehow isn't. Batman doing ANYTHING = PIS, fanwank, BatGod, etc other character does exact same thing = acceptable. Must be nice to live in your biased deluded world.

You clearly don't even like Batman anymore since you do nothing but complain about him why not move on to a new character then? You're always going on about how Constantine, Deathstroke, Luthor and others are smarter or more dangerous than Batman. Go ahead frequent one of their forums since you clearly have no problem with them. Cause I'm sure other actual Batman fans are tired of hearing you cry about DA EVIL BATGAWD 24/7.

PunyParker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 45

User Lists: 15

deathstroke52

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

@deathpoolthet1000 said:

@jack_donaghy said:

@deathpoolthet1000 said:

@the_kidd said:

Snyder did.

I can't wait to hear you whine and moan when it's announced Eisenberg's Lex will use battle armor to fight Superman... oh wait it'll be acceptable when he does it my bad. Dat hypocrisy. You probably thought it was cool when Lex (not even using power armor) beat Superman to near death in Superman Returns. Batman's a walking plot device but Lex somehow isn't. Batman doing ANYTHING = PIS, fanwank, BatGod, etc other character does exact same thing = acceptable. Must be nice to live in your biased deluded world.

You clearly don't even like Batman anymore since you do nothing but complain about him why not move on to a new character then? You're always going on about how Constantine, Deathstroke, Luthor and others are smarter or more dangerous than Batman. Go ahead frequent one of their forums since you clearly have no problem with them. Cause I'm sure other actual Batman fans are tired of hearing you cry about DA EVIL BATGAWD 24/7.

Woah, calm down bro XD

Superguy1591

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#28  Edited By Superguy1591

I would be shocked if I didn't see this coming a mile in advance. Superman fans, you will not enjoy this movie. There's nothing to enjoy when Batman and Superman fight for Superman fans: what level of action we saw in MOS will be erased and Superman will be on the floor the whole time while Batman talks down to him...and us by extension.