• 55 results
ccraft

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 11

#1  Edited By ccraft

I was wondering why Superman has never offered to give Batman some sort of Kryptonian cloth. Maybe they have done this, but I've never read it, or they just didn't want to make Batman more unbeatable. I think it would make sense that Batman would want this tech, it would make him less vulnerable to super powered attacks, and it would weigh less than his previous suit. It would also fit perfectly with his paranoid perception that the Justice League could possibly become evil or just mind controlled to do bad things.

Does anyone think Batman should acquire some Kryptonian tech to make his suit better? Or does he just not need it?

If he's going to fight amongst the Justice League, I think he should.

rolldestroyer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By rolldestroyer

@ccraft:

are you saying batman should get a suit made of kryptonite and fight alongside superman?? or do you mean he needs kryptonian technology? if that's the case then supergirl once did sell batman kryptonian tech, other than that i don't know

End_Boss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bruce has long had access to kryptonite, using it against Supes on several different occasions. The problem with your idea is two-fold. First, I don't think there's enough kryptonite on Earth (or the surrounding solar systems) to fashion an entire suit out of it. Second, I doubt Superman would be game for just letting Batman have a toy like that.

ccraft

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rolldestroyer: You guys are confusing me lol I had to re-read my post twice.

I meant kryptonian tech like supes suit is made out of. A Kryptonite suit would be silly!

@end_boss: LOL no, I didn't mean kryptonite suit, I meant kryptonian (what Supes people are) Like Superman suit is made out kryptonian cloth / tech. Why not have Batman have a suit, his exact suit just made out of kryptonian tech. That way he could with stand stronger blows.

End_Boss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ccraft: Ah, I see now. In that case, there's an even easier answer: Batman's crazy. He wants the raw experience, the physical pain of fighting crime and, without waxing too analytical, to be punished. What he wants to be punished for doesn't matter really, just that he wants it. The only time I could see him using a Kryptonian suit would be in a fight whose parameters and threat level would normally rule him out entirely as a participant. Maybe something in deep space, or against a super-powered villain. Yeah, he has one or two super-powered hulks in his own gallery, but they're barely above street level for the most part.

TDK_1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 153

User Lists: 13

#6  Edited By TDK_1997

I think that Clark knows that Bruce doesn't really need it because he is smart enough to built tech that can wistand against powerful attacks.His mind is brilliant and he doesn't need that much a Kryptonian suit.

rolldestroyer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By rolldestroyer

@tdk_1997:

actually clark did give batman what he thought was the last piece of kryptonite, turns out batman has a safe full of different kinds of kryptonite.

Avatar image for consolemaster001
consolemaster001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 6

It would be cool. But the tech bruce has access to is pretty adanced already.

TDK_1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By TDK_1997

@rolldestroyer: I'm not talking about kryptonite,I'm talking about Kryptonian armor.

rolldestroyer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TDK_1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ThanosIsMad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is a dude who made a suit that tapped into the Speed Force. Batman doesn't need Kryptonian cloth; he could just use one of his Iron Man inspired suits if he really wanted his job to be easy.

batshrine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

How do we know what tech Batman's suit is made of, or if Kryptonian tech is better than Batman's?

ccraft

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

How do we know what tech Batman's suit is made of, or if Kryptonian tech is better than Batman's?

Isn't Supes costume and cape indestructible? Also Clark let Superboy use his suit and it healed him, or made him stronger. I'm not saying Batman would become stronger, but it probably would let him take powerful blows.

This is a dude who made a suit that tapped into the Speed Force. Batman doesn't need Kryptonian cloth; he could just use one of his Iron Man inspired suits if he really wanted his job to be easy.

Thats weird... When did that happen?

ThanosIsMad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ccraft said:

@batshrine said:

Isn't Supes costume and cape indestructible? Also Clark let Superboy use his suit and it healed him, or made him stronger. I'm not saying Batman would become stronger, but it probably would let him take powerful blows.

@thanosismad said:

Thats weird... When did that happen?

Following Final Crisis, during the Return of Bruce Wayne plot. He built a suit that had pretty much the abilities of the Big Seven JLA members, though it could only use their powers for short periods of time. Not to mention his fleet of armored suits like the one he built for Batwing and the fact that one of his Batmobiles turned into a suit of armor for him to use during one of the more recent Batman And Robin arcs. Dude is Daredevil and Iron Man put together and simply prefers being a ninja than a superhero.

rolldestroyer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ccraft: he's talking about the insider suit.

@thanosismad:

are you talking about the suit seen in Batman & Robin V2 #12?

also batman was able build justice league robots with powers similar to justice league but obviously to a lesser degree.

Stronger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#17  Edited By Stronger

It's the insider suit.

I wonder whatever happened to it.....

KnightRise

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hmmm

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Avatar image for deathpoolthet1000
DeathpooltheT1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I had always think Clark, Oliver and some other should help Batman to make an battle armour to take down Superman if something gets wrong.

The fing thing is cool, but it make no sense at all a ring could help Batman in this battle.

Avatar image for ultrastarkiller
ULTRAstarkiller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 18

That would be cool if Batman used Lexcorp, Wayne Tech, and some Kryptonian tech to make a armored Batsuit powered but Kryptonite. So that way he wouldn't have to rely on that little ring.

RustyRoy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Maybe he should use the BB suit from Batman #20 or built a suit made of Kryptonian, Martian, Atlantian, Thanagarian etc. techs and metals.

Khaled

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Khaled

batman STOMPS lol he beat the holey crap outta superman he is indestructably suit and dont not need krypptoniite suit to STOPM superman.

batman STOMPS!!!!! fanboi

Khaled

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@khaled: yes you are veri smart sir

ULTRAstarkiller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@khaled said:

batman STOMPS lol he beat the holey crap outta superman he is indestructably suit and dont not need krypptoniite suit to STOPM superman.

batman STOMPS!!!!! fanboi

@khaled said:

@khaled: yes you are veri smart sir

How sad ;).

Khaled

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ultrastarkiller: lol you are sad dont know that batman beats the holey crap outta superman with 1 hand.. batman has also indestructable suit and is a better fighter so batman wins STOMP. dont be a fanboy im tired of fanboys

RustyRoy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

who is this guy ^^ ?

kidchipotle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rustyroy: Was thinking the same thing. He @'ed himself...

kidchipotle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think Batman should use Kryptonian tech or something for his armor, especially since Nightwing said they no longer use kevlar. It would make sense protection and longevity wise.

ULTRAstarkiller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@khaled: I'm no Superman fan boy trust me. And it's sad that you had to agree with your own ignorance.

Eternal19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman doesnt need a Kryptonian suit

Jack Donaghy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Jack Donaghy

@khaled said:

@ultrastarkiller: lol you are sad dont know that batman beats the holey crap outta superman with 1 hand.. batman has also indestructable suit and is a better fighter so batman wins STOMP. dont be a fanboy im tired of fanboys

Not sure if trolling but you're the reason we Batman fans have such a bad rep.

Khaled

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jack_donaghy: lol idiot you dont see that batman can win against ANYONE with his indestructable suit and kryptonite so batman wins STOMP lol. be reasonabl e and come with arguments otherwise you are just a fanboy . comeon batman will always win he can punch 1000pounds in supes balls lol

ULTRAstarkiller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deranged_midget
Deranged Midget

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 4

@tdk_1997:

actually clark did give batman what he thought was the last piece of kryptonite, turns out batman has a safe full of different kinds of kryptonite.

Are you referring to Superman/Batman: The Search for Kryptonite? Not sure any of that is really canon anymore.

Nonetheless, I'm curious as to whether Kryptonite is still harmful to humans who endure extended periods of exposure as Lex did previously.

Avatar image for deactivated-60ae841330527
deactivated-60ae841330527

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ultrastarkiller:

You're being trolled ...

Moving along

Is "Kryptonian cloth" not a DCnU invention? Based on what we have seen it is a limited resource.

I don't think Superman has extra armor to give him as he had to revert to his old clothes when he lent his armor to Superboy. He got his own armor from his stay on Brianiac's ship.

Kara lost her Fortress and didn't even seem to know how to use it in the first place though it could have been a source the cloth had she not destroyed it, since Powergirl managed to get a suit from there.

If there is anything we can learn from Powergirl, it is that it is not easy to make with Earth resources either as all her attempts failed!

Khaled

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@drgnx: Lol Batman does have indestrubctable suit which he can beat the holey crap outta superman with. Its true look it up i'm not trying to troll you.

RustyRoy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TDK_1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rolldestroyer said:

@tdk_1997:

Are you referring to Superman/Batman: The Search for Kryptonite? Not sure any of that is really canon anymore.

Nonetheless, I'm curious as to whether Kryptonite is still harmful to humans who endure extended periods of exposure as Lex did previously.

The Search for Kryptonite isn't cannon but I am not 100% sure about it.

And I think that kryptonite is still harmful to humans who have been exposed for a long time to it but again,I am not sure about it.

Deranged Midget

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tdk_1997: Regardless, Batman encasing himself inside Kryptonite armour wouldn't be the most brilliant ideas.

RustyRoy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Deranged Midget

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rustyroy: Oh well, then I feel like an absolute idiot!

Carry on gents!

TDK_1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Deranged Midget

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Deranged Midget

@tdk_1997: Logically and realistically but hey, it's Batman right? ;)

TDK_1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deathpoolthet1000
DeathpooltheT1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I say it in the past and i say it again, this would make more sense that the Ring thing.

Clark helping Batman giving him an armour to take him down, will make more sense that a small ring.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#46 god_spawn  Moderator
Khaled

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#48 god_spawn  Moderator

@khaled: Whatever you want to believe, but no need for insulting people next time, ok?

Khaled

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@god_spawn: I didnt insult you lol you need to understan Batman>superman 95% of time

RustyRoy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@khaled: He's a moderator, if I were you I'd listen to what he says. Just don't insult anyone.