• 57 results
krspaceT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 59

User Lists: 13

#1  Edited By krspaceT

Many characters on the Avengers were once villains or could easily be called such. Hawkeye, Black Widow, Sandman, Vision, Hulk, Red Hulk, Quicksilver, Scarlet Witch, Ares, Spiderock, Winter Soldier, ect.

If they were to add a villain to the Avengers team, who would be a good idea? I mean, the bad guy can't be unstable or unredeemable, so Red Skull, Green Goblin,.Bullseye and Mister Sinister are no's.

If I had to think of some

No Caption Provided

Shocker is a professional, as oppose to a psychotic nutcase. He might decide one day that good pays better than evil, or perhaps he just doesn't want to have Spiderock maul him.

Marvel: Avengers Alliance
Marvel: Avengers Alliance

Isn't Magneto some sort of Uncanny traitor or something? Perhaps when all of this blows over he could try and become an Avenger.

got any ideas?

Gambit1024

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 9

#2  Edited By Gambit1024

Uh...

Songbird and Mach IV? I mean, they've been good guys for a little while, but they deserve to be Avengers more so than anyone who's joined in the past ten years.

PrinceIMC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By PrinceIMC

Songbird, Mach V are way past due joining the Avengers, at least as auxiliaries or something. I also really want Sandman to return to the good guys. As for someone who hasn't been a hero already....hmmm....I like Taskmaster best as a sorta villain, Constrictor was making good progress but I don't know what he's been up to since the end of the Initiative. Maybe one or two of the Wrecking Crew. Not Wrecker but what if Bulldozer all of a sudden went legit? He's got the least amount of character development of all of them that I know of. Or Trapster, imagine Paste Pot Pete working as a good guy.

krspaceT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By krspaceT

I only didn't say Songbird because I meant currently evil characters.

dangallant984

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#5  Edited By dangallant984

@PrinceIMC said:

Songbird, Mach V are way past due joining the Avengers, at least as auxiliaries or something. I also really want Sandman to return to the good guys. As for someone who hasn't been a hero already....hmmm....I like Taskmaster best as a sorta villain, Constrictor was making good progress but I don't know what he's been up to since the end of the Initiative. Maybe one or two of the Wrecking Crew. Not Wrecker but what if Bulldozer all of a sudden went legit? He's got the least amount of character development of all of them that I know of. Or Trapster, imagine Paste Pot Pete working as a good guy.

definitely agree on Songbird.

I'd hate to see the Wrecking Crew ever break up, but if they were going to make one of them try being an Avenger, I'd prefer it was the smart one, what's his name? Thunderball? that might actually be cool.

But what would interest me more is seeing the current Spiderman/Dr.Octopus be featured more. That guy's got story potential.

agent9149

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#6  Edited By agent9149

Dr. Doom

TDK_1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 153

#7  Edited By TDK_1997

Songbird.

xxxddd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

#8  Edited By xxxddd

None.

Avatar image for madeinbangladesh
MadeinBangladesh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 172

#9  Edited By MadeinBangladesh

I agree with Magneto.

kid Apollo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By kid Apollo

Taskmaster!!!!

id love to see Magneto but it would (should) never happen. despite playing to good guy hes always gonna be known as a mutant terrorist. the Avengers arent as open about taking in enemies as the X-men seem to be

krspaceT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By krspaceT

Why not Shocker?

Avatar image for spinningbirdcake
spinningbirdcake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By spinningbirdcake

@Agent9149 said:

Dr. Doom

I could only see him doing this in service of some other plot that would benefit him. I've never liked him on any team. He's just too arrogant to play well with others.

krspaceT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By krspaceT

@spinningbirdcake: Its part of the reason I choose not to use him as an example. He would have to be mindwiped or cloned to be an avenger.

I Am No Avenger
I Am No Avenger
Sissel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#14  Edited By Sissel

Taskmaster for the money though. But I would like to see more personal story from him.

darktiger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#15  Edited By darktiger

@Sissel said:

Taskmaster for the money though. But I would like to see more personal story from him.

agreed my man tasky

Rabidwolfdog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#16  Edited By Rabidwolfdog

I'd like to see Toad take a turn for the good, maybe he can be groomed into some thing civilized because its not like hes this heartless Mutant, hes just been with bad guys his whole life.

No Caption Provided
Sissel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Sissel

@Rabidwolfdog: I think he's already in the good side. He doesn't just fight with them since there's no need for him in the battlefield.

SC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

#18  Edited By SC  Moderator

Thanos. He needs the relationship advice only peeps like Vision, Thor and Tigra can give him. Plus I am tired of certain fans who don't actually seem to know the creative process behind his character from his creators perspective. Would be nice to have more Thanos fans who are fans for deeper reasons than "lullz my favorite character can pwn yours lololz" plus the Thanoscopter can be upgraded to be the official Avengers vehicle. Yep my pick is Thanos. Scenes between him and Jarvis over what kind of team the Mad Titan likes to sip would be epic.

Epicbeast3000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ga;actus

tigerkaya

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanos has been part of two teams Infinity Watch and Defenders so that would b cool to see him in Avengers. My pick Immortus, the guy for good and bad has always showed good intentions toward the Avengers. He would be interesting to see as a member. Another being either Super Skrull or Ronan the Accusser.

Arkhamc1tizen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 33

magneto

JamesKM716

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

I think it'd be fun to see Ultron on the Avengers.

I have no idea why that would happen, but It would be fun

Arkhamc1tizen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 33

kang

Avatar image for oldnightcrawler
oldnightcrawler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 19

Uh...

Songbird and Mach IV? I mean, they've been good guys for a little while, but they deserve to be Avengers more so than anyone who's joined in the past ten years.

more than Spiderman? more than Dr.Strange? More than Powerman and Iron Fist? More than Havoc or Rogue? methinks not.

Don't get me wrong, I do like Songbird a bunch, and I personally would love to see her on the team, but even Sunspot and Cannonball have been superheroes longer than she has.

Dayvid3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

who's the biggest self righteous hippocrite? they'll fit in :)

frogdog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I rather see more villains being evil, than turning good.

Backflip

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 7

#27  Edited By Backflip

@gambit1024 said:

Uh...

more than Spiderman? more than Dr.Strange? More than Powerman and Iron Fist? More than Havoc or Rogue? methinks not.

Don't get me wrong, I do like Songbird a bunch, and I personally would love to see her on the team, but even Sunspot and Cannonball have been superheroes longer than she has.

Songbird definitely more than Havok, Rogue, Cannonball and Sunspot.

Also it's not length of time, it what you do with it. Songbird has been the backbone of the Thunderbolts programme since day one, she's remained true to it's ideals, overcame numerous odds and risked her life time and time again for the greater good. Overcoming the traitorous thunderbolts prior to Dark Reign really cemented why she's Avengers material.

oldnightcrawler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@backflip said:

Songbird definitely more than Havok, Rogue, Cannonball and Sunspot.

Also it's not length of time, it what you do with it. Songbird has been the backbone of the Thunderbolts programme since day one, she's remained true to it's ideals, overcame numerous odds and risked her life time and time again for the greater good. Overcoming the traitorous thunderbolts prior to Dark Reign really cemented why she's Avengers material.

oh, I'm not saying she's not Avengers material, certainly she is.

I'm just saying that so are many of the other characters who've joined in the last ten years, and I don't understand why you think she's more worthy than Havoc, Cannonball, or Rogue, who have all paid their dues at least as much as her.

Is there an actual reason, or is it just a character preference?

Spawn92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Hood. Parker decides to turn his life around and seeks out the Avengers to help him... I just really want to see The Hood again.

fodigg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

So many good ones have already joined. Taskmaster, Kang (Iron Lad), Loki, Doc Ock (SSM), Osborn (Iron Patriot), Venom (Flash), etc. It's hard once you count Thunderbolts or Dark Avengers to think of a lot who haven't had their shot (that are worth mentioning anyway).

I wouldn't mind seeing Constrictor get a shot. He's kind of in the same boat as Taskmaster and I liked his role in the old Simone Deadpool run. And after sort of teaming up with Ezekiel Stane he might be interesting, but that'd be a hard reform to sell after his bloody and public acts of terrorism.

TrueMoonchilde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sandman.

He already was an Avenger (briefly) in the 90's. The reason he went evil again was pretty stupid and nonsensical. I normally dislike it when villains become heroes, but he was one character in which it made more sense for him to be a hero then a villain.

Avatar image for doctor_bong_crosby
doctor_bong_crosby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanos kinda was going on that direction by the end of Infinity War. He even became Adam warlock´s secret ally and the "silent partner" in the Infinity Watch, as he was the unknown keeper of the Reality Gem. But I guess the Powers That Be at Marvel decided he was too much an asset as an übervillian (can´t say I blame them) and he eventually reverted to being Marvel´s prime cosmic baddie.

I would propose the Enchantress. Perhaps at first showing up in Thor´s own title claiming to make amends for her past, and then Thor being convinced of her sincerity and sponsoring her to join his fellow Avengers. I think it would be interesting for the reader to try to discern whether she was actually being sincere or if some other kind of game was afoot. Also, as she was an old Avengers classic foe, it would be interesting to see how well, or if at all, she would be accepted by the other members of the team.

Avatar image for New_World_Order
New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Count Nerfaria.

THORSON

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#34  Edited By THORSON

magneto

PowerHerc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#35  Edited By PowerHerc

None.

Villains should remain villains.

Epicbeast3000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Epicbeast3000

Thanos, avengers have too many weak super heroes. Their only powerhouse is Thor.

Avatar image for hoarderofhilarity
Hoarderofhilarity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ummm am i being dumb or wasn't future songbird supposed to be an avenger in Avengers Forever if so they have really left it a while to culminate that story

tigerkaya

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hoarderofhilarity: They were but when Busiek and nicieza heard word of Avengers Disassembled they decided to hold her off from joining.

oldnightcrawler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ummm am i being dumb or wasn't future songbird supposed to be an avenger in Avengers Forever if so they have really left it a while to culminate that story

yeah, I count that as when she joined the team, even if it was never formalized. But, at this point, I think it's safest to consider that Songbird as being from an alternate future.

oldnightcrawler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanos, avengers have too many weak super heroes. Their only powerhouse is Thor.

are you trolling?

or did you just forget about Captain Marvel, the Hulk, Hyperion (basically Superman), Cannonball (single handedly beat Gladiator, who is also basically Superman) and Rogue?

Bogey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

oldnightcrawler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bogey: HULK CRUSH BIG HEAD MAN'S CROTCH!!

Avatar image for captainamerica119
Captainamerica119

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

BATMAN, yes he is from DC, yes he is a hero, but he should join the avengers

Spideysense44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

Maybe Hydroman or Taskmaster

Avatar image for captainamerica119
Captainamerica119

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cutter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Cutter

Songbird and moonstone would look good in the Avengers.

Experio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Experio

Taskmaster for street leveler and for powerhouse Ultron.

tigerkaya

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By tigerkaya

I'm going to retract my old answer and say none. We have too many villains turned good or forced into being good. We need to bring back the small and big time villains from Marvel back to prominence otherwise will get BS events like AvsX and Battle of the Atom because writers are too lazy to creating or revamping Marvel villains and we get the pointless hero vs hero story or worse the parallax trope.

the_comebacks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 51

Am I crazy to think it would be really interested to see Loki in the Avengers? (I know it would not be consistent with his character but it would be fun to see).

SirMethos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Shocker.

And with Shocker joining, there would be a pretty good chance of other villains joining as well, such as Rhino(who just likes to smash things).