Character Creation Contest #24 - Humanity evolved

LT1085

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By LT1085

Where do you think humanity is headed in a few hundred thousand years? Show me!  

All mediums accepted 

Realism is some what needed here - try your best (try and avoid cartoons and anime type stuff - expand your horizons and broaden your skill base) 

Contest closes July 21 

(   This is a contest about where you think humanity is headed from an evolutionary standpoint. Not what humans could have become in an alternate history or people with random super powers. )

Omegaman10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Omegaman10

haha nice, so this is what u came up with after blazing? Ill give this one a shot.....and sorta off topic but try mixing mango flavoured tobacco with bud...good stuff lol.

LT1085

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By LT1085
@Omegaman10 said:
"

haha nice, so this is what u came up with after blazing? Ill give this one a shot.....and sorta off topic but try mixing mango flavoured tobacco with bud...good stuff lol.

"
BLASPHEMY! lol Lets get this thing going! 
Omegaman10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Omegaman10
@LT1085:
im not gonna lie the hint of mango will blow your mind......lol what the hell is this thread turning to ill stop it at this.
spawndon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 2

#5  Edited By spawndon
@LT1085: Humanity may be headed either towards progress or deterioration? Both acceptable?
LT1085

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By LT1085
@spawndon: Ya, as long as it isn't just a human from today in different clothes of something. I want to see what everyone thinks we will become from an evolutionary stand point... if we don't kill ourselves first.   
........ ............. ........... ?    
LT1085

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By LT1085
@IcePrince_X: Actually, this is really not a good example; No offense. They are all still humans in those (aside from the snowmen of course). I'm talking 100,000 years+.
DavidR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By DavidR
@LT1085 said:

" @spawndon: Ya, as long as it isn't just a human from today in different clothes of something. I want to see what everyone thinks we will become from an evolutionary stand point... if we don't kill ourselves first.   
........ ............. ........... ?     "

How about one where we all become one big Mushroom head....

No Caption Provided

Humanity Evolved 
       ...... Hehehehe

Yes! 

I still haven't forgotten the picture of the weed, (weed's) in my Hulk battle contest!

Naaaaah! I never hold a grudge.   ; )
spawndon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#9  Edited By spawndon
@DavidR: Are they poisonous or edible?
DavidR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By DavidR
@spawndon: 

Radioactive!   : )
Kid Anarchy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#11  Edited By Kid Anarchy

The Evolution of Man (In 2OOO Years)

Man continues to destroy the earth and natural disasters quickly kill off most of man species. 9O% of the land is now water, and humans have adapted to 3 different species.

Amphs
Amphs are humans who adapted to an aquatic environment. First turning into frog like land/water based creatures, they then progressed to being creatures of the ocean.
Description-
Skin Color: Amphs are very pale and have a blueish peachish tint to their skin
Hair color: Male and Female Amphs are completely bald and incapable of growing hair on any part of their body.
Male Amphs have a fin (similar to that of a shark) on the back of their neck.
Female Amphs have the fin located in between their shoulder blades.
Both male and females have scales covering their arm to their wrists and have fins in the back of their legs.
Both males and females have webbed toes and fingers

Aeros
Aeros are humans who have grown wings and have created hanging eutopias. Aeros are the most peaceful of the 3 species.
Description-
Skin Color: peach/tanned
Hair color: Most Aeros are blond, however others do have different colored hair
Male Aeros have larger and stronger wings, however females are more graceful and agile.
Both males and females have adapted to their high sky environment and have strong lungs that allow them to breath at incredible heights and speeds. 

Floras
Floras are humans who have became one with the plants.
Skin Color: Floras have brown skin, due to the fact that instead of flesh, they are composed of tree bark.
Hair Color: Males are bald, rarely some of them have leaves. Females have several different types of flowers as hair 
Floras are very rare, due to the scarcity of land.
They also do not like to contact any other types of species and are extremely isolated.
mighty dude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By mighty dude
@Kid Anarchy:
That was awsome dude! Great work.
LT1085

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By LT1085
@Kid Anarchy: Nice. Why do you think that this is how humanity will evolve in the future? 
LT1085

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By LT1085

Just a reminder to everyone. This is a contest about where you think humanity is headed from an evolutionary standpoint. Not what humans could have become in an alternate history or people with random super powers. 

Kid Anarchy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#15  Edited By Kid Anarchy
@mighty dude: thank you
@LT1085: thanks.& im not suree. with all the natural disasters occurring though and melting of ice caps and all that global warming stuff i believe that eventually the earth is going to be almost completely engulfed in water, leaving humans two alternatives. adapt and live underwater, or adapt and live in the skies. the plant evolution is a little further down the road. sort of when humans start to grow with the plants and the land slowly starts reappearing. then the humans will actually start getting the actually human appearances back, leaving an aquatic species, air based species, plant hybrids, and normal humans again. lol P=
LT1085

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By LT1085
@Kid Anarchy: excellent reasoning! 
killermike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By killermike

I have such a great idea on what to draw but i can't draw for sh*t so my ideas wll never be realized
LT1085

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By LT1085

W.I.P.   

LT1085

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By LT1085
@killermike: Give it a shot anyways, just try your best....Or, if you really don't want to - maybe try pitching your idea to one of the other artists here and go for a collaborative effort.
Omegaman10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Omegaman10
@LT1085:
damn this is good...great job!
LT1085

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By LT1085
@Omegaman10: Thanks! I'm just not sure where to go with it next...hmm...
Magian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 11

#22  Edited By Magian
@LT1085 said:
" W.I.P.    "
This is awesome!!
LT1085

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By LT1085
@ComicMan24: Thank you!  
I want to see everyone else join in on this contest, come on people! SHOW ME WHAT'S INSIDE YOUR HEADS!
mighty dude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By mighty dude
@LT1085:
What does W.I.P mean?
LT1085

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By LT1085
@mighty dude said:
" @LT1085: What does W.I.P mean? "
Work In Progress
mighty dude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By mighty dude
@LT1085:
ohhh gotcha. Great peice!
LT1085

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By LT1085
@mighty dude: Thanks!
ssejllenrad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By ssejllenrad

This is exactly how I imagine man will be evolved. Pure wisdom. No wars, no oppression, no body... Just plain intellect floating in the universe as an observer to its wonders. Think brainiac but with a wisp form...

No Caption Provided
Avatar image for cuttingedgekomix
CuttingEdgeKomix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By CuttingEdgeKomix

In the far future I see it that will will have to deal with all the same issues that we have today as far as size and race and all the many other reasons that someone uses to hate others. The only difference is we will all be 'Roachs. Some will be more roach than not (i.e. small and ture colored) and are treated like crap others will be more "human" and looked up to( mostly because they are larger and more flesh colored) Then you have your off shoots like the fire ant crossbreeds and powerded post beetles crossbreeds.  The little food left is more that enough to feed millions of humanroaches and even China now has plenty of land to house it's population as 100's of 1000's chan live in one room. The tech of the time will be mind blowing cool with micro inserts for tv, Instatravel smartwear for personal teleporting but still the new I phones will not work.
MB25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By MB25

It's the year 420 PL (Post Life) and  earth is a distant memory. Alien  and human splicing have become the norm and a new breed of human and  alien hybrid have evolved, and a  race known as  Terrestrial Sapiens have emerged. Facing slavery  and ultimately, extinction from an unknown force, a special TS known as  Alpha-1 will rise and free his people from a fate worse than death.     This is Utopia.  ---  
  It's the year 420 PL (Post Life) and  earth is a distant memory. Alien and human splicing have become the norm and a new breed of human and alien hybrid have evolved, and a  race known as Terrestrial Sapiens have emerged. Facing slavery and ultimately, extinction from an unknown force, a special TS known as Alpha-1 will rise and free his people from a fate worse than death.     This is Utopia.  ---  
DavidR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By DavidR

Oh, oh! You just gave Lt a run for his mula! Good job with this piece..... Good concept and art.

DavidR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By DavidR
@LT1085: 

Great piece Lt! very different from your norm but still kept your style integrity....

Since I can see that this one is tougher than I expected, I felt that I needed to try a little harder. This is my official entry. Hope you like!

No Caption Provided
MB25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By MB25

@DavidR Thanks man!  But im sure LT is tweaking his image right now, that will end my so-called "run" pretty quickly. btw your entry is hilarious, i really hope we dont turn out like that.  XD
 @CuttingEdge your interpretation for the roaches are stellar! Nice Work!

ssejllenrad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By ssejllenrad
@CuttingEdgeKomix:
Sure love to evolve into that one... Nice concept and execution!

@DavidR:
Sure hate to evolve into that one... Hehe! Lol my friend. Lol. And I like it! 

@MB25: I said it once, I'll say it again... That's gooooooooooooood mate! :D I hope you and LT fuse your talents and then........ I'll steal them and use them for my own so I'll be the most powerful creature in the universe!!!! Artistically speaking I mean.. Hehehehe! I'm going off-topic now. Good job man! That's really a nice pic.
tonis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By tonis
@LT1085:  
I gotta second the vote for his submission, really nice. 
love the third eye and the realistic idea that if we go that long dealing with digital storage we ourselves are going to adapt to interacting with it more efficiently (down to the cranial level)

Really well done LT
Avatar image for cuttingedgekomix
CuttingEdgeKomix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By CuttingEdgeKomix
@ssejllenrad: Thx. My first thought was just that thoughts, but someone else beat me to it. wonder who that could be. Not going to name names but it starts with ssejllen and ends in rad. Nice work by the way. 
@MB25: Thx. When is the Utopia movie coming out? That likes like it could be a great poster.
MB25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By MB25
@Cutting Edge: Thanks!  I was thinking 12.21.2012 for a release date but we'll see how that goes.
@ ssejllenrad: hehe..thanks i think