W'Kabi, Black Panther, spin off concept art.

TBA443

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By TBA443

I feel if Disney+ are handing out spin off shows like candy, I'd like to see what they could do with W'kabi.

I've been playing with this idea since I saw Black Panther in 2018.

Hopefully it speak for itself, but basically W'kabi has been banished form Wakanda for treason, so he teams up with the defected Wardogs, and starts his own team of A Team/Suicide Squad type anti heroes.

No Caption Provided

https://www.instagram.com/toad_2583/

Divyansh13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cool ngl

knotty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hey, TBA443!

Great concept! You should pitch this idea to Disney/Marvel. DON'T let someone else to beat you to it!

Just a suggestion: If you do, Disney/Marvel will probably want a female added to the pitch, well, because. Maybe add a black teenage girl whose personality and toughness is similar to the girl from the 1994 movie Leon: The Professional. Your characters could argue with each other about whether they should train her.

The angled blades that the men are carrying--what are they called? I used to know what they were, but I forgot.

Love your art!

Baldur_Odinson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Damn, that looks tight.

TBA443

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@knotty:I tagged Disney+ into the post. And you are right, they won't got for a male dominated show, but I liked the concept. And I had a season 2 pitch that added a rebel Dora Milaje.

I also did a concept piece for a Dora show.

I was going for an anthology Black Panther show that had a different story each episode. That way you get the best of both worlds and you can cover more ground and get more value for money.

Thanks for the feed back guys. I plan on doing more of these. I have a Cloak and Dagger season 3 concept piece that has the Hood as a villain and features Blade. :)

Keep and eye on my IG page or this forum (Or both)

https://www.instagram.com/the_art_toad/