Want To Collaborate ?

ZigZagMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Hey Guys (& Girls)

I have been wanting to do this for a while failed to have any luck but basically looking to collaborate with other artists ( ink, color, pencil)

whatever it is you do think it could be fun to help eachother out

i mainly do pin up or female characters personally

i just tthink the process would be cool

lets say you ink a pencil of mine then another person colors it

idk im weird just sounds cool

knotty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hey, Zig!

Just looked at your gallery--it's good to hang out with a fellow pin-up artist! Now, you're a guy after my own heart.

I'd try to ink a piece for you, but my inking skills are terrible, and I don't have steady hands for it. I see that you can ink, though--I'd love to see someone ink one of my pencil pin ups (and since you like Scarlet Johanssen a lot, I drew her as Tigra two years ago. I can send it to you to keep for your gallery).

ZigZagMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@knotty: thats awesome lol glad we are on the same page id be happy to do that definatley you had me at scarlett johannson id love to see it and see what i can do and i can give you a pencil to ink if you like ?

knotty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well, if it's a simple pin-up that you want inked, I'll give it a shot. Like I said, I ain't great at it.

The Tigra pic is a (tastefully) nude pencil work, so I'll have to send it to you privately, I guess. You don't have to ink it --it's just something from one pin-up lover to another, and I love sharing my artwork when I have the time to draw.

knotty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hmm. I don't know how to send a private message here, so we'll see if I can post the Tigra pic somehow. It's not that bad of a pic, actually.

knotty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hey, Zig:

Ok I sent your pic. Check your PM.