#1 Edited by markus123 (73 posts) - - Show Bio

Hey guys with marvel's the secret wars coming in summer 2015 i made 2 fanmade teaser fan arts of the crossover with the fictional ones outside of the marvel continuity

first one : What if Attack on titan (shingeki no kyojin) surprisingly being part of the marvel crossover event The secret wars in 2015?

No Caption Provided

This art inspired by the one-shot manga crossover story by Hajime Isayama (with a little american touch from C.B. Cebulski) about the crossover between the titan monsters from attack on titan and marvel characters and also the 'Event' teasers for Marvel crossover event in summer 2015 The secret wars which has both the human characters and the titan from Attack on titan manga into the marvel crossover event

It shows Eren Yeager,Mikasa Ackerman, and Armin Arlert teaming up with the first versions of the xmen themselves from the stan lee/jack kirby era cyclops,marvel girl (jean grey) ,iceman,angel and the beast fighting against the combines forces of the titans (one of them the colossus titan) and the Sentinels and the 'event name' in the teaser is called Uncanny Xmen/Attack on titan

The attack on titan (shingeki no kyojin) characters in this picture are almost drawn in Isayamas style while the x-men are drawn in my style.

Second and last one : What if the Star wars universe take part in Marvel universe 2015 crossover event the secret wars?

No Caption Provided

With star wars returning to its original comic adaptation home MARVEL, I decided to make a fan art of the franchise characters with the Marvel super heroes by letting them take part in Marvel’s upcoming crossover event “The Secret wars

It shows The marvel characters (in order) Loki, Captain America, Hawkeye, Black widow, Iron Man, Hulk and Thor (with the Helicarrier) on the left side

And the characters of stars wars (in order) Darth Vader, Luke Skywalker, Han solo, Princess leia, C-3PO, Chewbacca and R2-D2 with the millennium falcon on the right side

And this fanmade event name teaser poster for the secret wars if the star wars characters are taking part in this crossover event is called Avengers/Star wars.

So what do you think?

Avatar image for jonny_anonymous
#2 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (45774 posts) - - Show Bio

I really like the Attack on Titan one, I never thought of the Sentinels like that lol

#3 Posted by markus123 (73 posts) - - Show Bio

@jonny_anonymous: Yeah,besides that attack on avengers inspired me wondering if the attack on titan unknowingly become part of marvel's the secret wars with their world merging in battleworld.

Avatar image for donovan_montgomery
#4 Edited by Donovan Montgomery (5752 posts) - - Show Bio

Like the Avengers/Star Wars.

#5 Posted by markus123 (73 posts) - - Show Bio
Avatar image for beaconofstrength
#6 Posted by BeaconofStrength (12489 posts) - - Show Bio

Nice.

#7 Posted by HumanRocket (11234 posts) - - Show Bio

Cool.