This is My Own Super Hero. In Fall 2018...

Avatar image for deactivated-5bb95a9a712cb
deactivated-5bb95a9a712cb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

My hero will be OFFICIALLY be puplished as a novel in Greece! (Soooooo excited!!!)

From Anatypo Publications

No Caption Provided

This is the OFFICIAL teaser pic of the novel...

(created by Usagi Love Maria Eleni Vlastou, a friend and associate of mine)

No Caption Provided

Maniac2312

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

In brief, what's his story?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@maniac2312: Official synopsys

Orphaned sixteen-year-old Greek English girl Hilary Kein arrives in New Greece so she can attend to her aunt's college in an effort to rebuild her life after a horrific encounter. There, she is acquainted with the O’Brian twins and their enigmatic cousin, Hicks. Soon all four of them will become close friends. At the same time, in the streets of New Athens, a vigilante who listens to the name of Sing Hikious aids various helpless people. And while the Athenian society is trying to decipher the intentions of this peculiar individual, Emperor Nimbiru and the remnants of the Anunnaki Empire invade secretly On Earth in an effort to acquire the all powerful Gaia Pulse.

Jexsu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jexsu: Τhank you, my friend! It's my life's work!

I just wish that i could introduce my novel to all but my agent said that greek authors are not known for fantasy content. In my country, the fantasy as a theme in literutere have just begun to blossom... Maybe later? Who knows? ;)

However, for everyone who understands greek, my novel will be available for off aboard shipment by my publisher.