The Russian Hare. A petition to someone who can draw

DrF8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 12

#1  Edited By DrF8

Hey guys, I was wondering whether someone around here, with proper drawing skills, would be so nice to draw/doodle this character I've created many years ago, when I was fifteen.

Here are some reference pics from a comic book I've made starring the character

He's a child of a poor Russian family from the countryside, that was banished from their village on the claims of zoophilia, after their child was born with rabbit ears. The villagers killed all their rabbits and banished them to the wilderness. His parents soon died at the teeth of wolves, and so Kazimir was left alone in the woods.

Later in his life he was found by the KGB and trained to become their most secret and effective agent. He did prove himself to be extremely efficient and brutal. When asked by one of his victims why does he always have this absurdly big grin on his face, he replied "Because I f***ing love my job". His weaponry of choice were his fists, a hammer and sickle, and eventually in the third volume of the comic book - a war sickle (like a spike, but with a sickle at the end).

The storyline in which he was involved is as follows:

After an alien shuttle crushed in the US, the US government imprisoned the alien in order to conduct experiments. One of the agents (Michael) who acquired the alien becomes morally conflicted about this course of action and freeds the alien (nicknamed Andrew). The two of them go on to hide in the mountains, and the US forces lose trail.

The Russian government intends to capture the alien on their own, and so they send the Russian Hare to find them and bring them back. He partially succeeds in his mission, as he does track them down, but after a confrontation with Andrew, he gets killed.

On the other side he meets the personification of death, who offers to bring him back to life. The Russian Hare isn't a guy who likes to beg or argue, so he punches the Death out of existence, and thus gets resurrected. He then is informed his mission isn't finished, and that he still has to find Andrew and Michael.

Finding them takes him a couple of years, and this time around he manages to bring them into KGB custody.

Ten years later, an Alien invasion from Andrew's home planet threatens to destroy the Earth, and so The Russian Hare along with Michael and Andrew need to let go of their differences and work together to stop the apocalypse.

Which they do, but The Russian Hare gets abducted by the Aliens. The last time we see him is when he's sitting on a throne in the far reaches of space, smiling and saying "A spectre is haunting the universe...the spectre of communism!"

This was the plot for the first three volumes of the story.

In the later volumes he was supposed to fight the army of the dead brought to life by Death herself, who seeks revenge on The Russian Hare for beating the s*** out of her.

DrF8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 12

Someone?