Color’s for the totally tubular Michelangelo.
Take your Comic Coloring skills to the next level in this brand NEW Video
Tutorial. Here's what's in store...
In this lesson you’ll learn How To -
1. Compose complimentary color schemes for maximum aesthetic.
2. Define shadows, mid-tones and highlights using the Lasso and Air Brush Technique.
3. Shade forms according to different lighting colors and directions.
4. Create realistic environmental lighting conditions inside your illustration using highlight and shadow overlays.
5. Evoke mood, drama and feeling through hue harmony and variation
6. Balance the Light to Dark values within your art work so that it reads correctly.
7. Finally you’ll discover the Adjustment Layering techniques I use to give my comic book creations a final touch.
If you’re looking to enrich your Line Art with an electrifying array of captivating Color – This is exactly what you’re looking for.