deactivated-62bb20d3566c2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 4

No Caption Provided

Shathra

I accidentally deleted this post and I have to do the whole thing again.. anyway I didn't have any black for this drawing so her design is based on her appearance in the Scarlet Spider series. Similar to Morlun, Shathra is a predator that hunts Spider-man and wishes to feed him to her young hatchlings. She was created during JMS run on Spider-man in the early 2000's which was a controversial run to say the least.

Background and database

Official handbook of the Marvel universe Spider-man 2004

No Caption Provided

Notabable appearances

• Amazing Spider-man vol 2 46-48
  • Scarlet Spider vol 2 - 24-25

Conclusion

Ultimately Shathra is...okay. She kind of feels like a poor mans Morlun but she has a cool look and Spider-man doesn't have a lot of female villains so I will cut her some slack. 6/10.

Avatar image for deactivated-62bb20d3566c2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for ramsillustrations
RamsIllustrations

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Hey there Noob's, why dont you draw Mr Miracle or someting in that universe. I always loved the premise.

Also, why dont you join the next contest starting within the new year. 1 Just completed but EGod is waiting until after the holidays to start another. Hope you join in. I think it will be fun for you and great practice. I owe a lot of my practice and and improvements due to contributing in so many over the years.

Avatar image for deactivated-62bb20d3566c2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hey there Noob's, why dont you draw Mr Miracle or someting in that universe. I always loved the premise.

Also, why dont you join the next contest starting within the new year. 1 Just completed but EGod is waiting until after the holidays to start another. Hope you join in. I think it will be fun for you and great practice. I owe a lot of my practice and and improvements due to contributing in so many over the years.

Hey thanks I'll look into it.

Yeah no bother, I can draw Mr Miracle.