• 194 results
ssejllenrad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By ssejllenrad

Heya guys. As some might already know, I do take requests in artworks. I'm separating this from my "crossovers" gallery to remove the constraints that crossovers are the only requests I'll take. So feel free to ask for art requests. Amalagams, crossovers, non-crossover battles, team pics, solo pics, etc. Whatever request, I'll take it if I can do it. Hehehe! As I said before, I'm not that good an artist but it's free so what are you to lose, right?

Pending Requests for now are: 
1. US Agent v Catman requested by U.S.Agent 
2. Saint of Killers v Superman requested by Caligula. If I missed anything just let me know. :D

Here's my latest work. DC Greek vs Marvel Asgard Pantheon requested by OmegaDynasty. It's a partial fulfillment since I did not draw Hercules (should be with Ares) vs Baldr (with Thor), perhaps I'll do those two next time.

Made by ssejlenrad: a DC fanboy... :D
Icarusflies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 14

#2  Edited By Icarusflies  Moderator

Yay for DC fanboyism! :D 

Awesome work 

Oh, and I'd love to see Weather Wizard fighting Storm! (WW ftw!)

Caligula

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 12

#3  Edited By Caligula

Nice, Man can't wait for that Saint and Supes crossover fight and thanks man.  

spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By spidey 15

Hey pal.... nice work as always!!!!!=D 

Would you mind to make spidey beating the crap out of wolvie with a spectacular way????=]=]=]
Iron Doom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Iron Doom

hey could you do Hal Jordan and Barry Allen side by side Barry running and Hal flying plz?
OmegaDynasty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By OmegaDynasty
@ssejllenrad said:
" Heya guys. As some might already know, I do take requests in artworks. I'm separating this from my "crossovers" gallery to remove the constraints that crossovers are the only requests I'll take. So feel free to ask for art requests. Amalagams, crossovers, non-crossover battles, team pics, solo pics, etc. Whatever request, I'll take it if I can do it. Hehehe! As I said before, I'm not that good an artist but it's free so what are you to lose, right?

Pending Requests for now are: 
1. US Agent v Catman requested by U.S.Agent 
2. Saint of Killers v Superman requested by Caligula. If I missed anything just let me know. :D

Here's my latest work. DC Greek vs Marvel Asgard Pantheon requested by OmegaDynasty. It's a partial fulfillment since I did not draw Hercules (should be with Ares) vs Baldr (with Thor), perhaps I'll do those two next time.

"
My god it's so beautiful. * Cries a little* Thanks man
ssejllenrad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By ssejllenrad
@Icarusflies: I'll keep that on queue. Nice idea by the way!

@Caligula: I'm starting the sketch tonight. Hope I could finish it (inks and colours) by the end of this week.

@spidey 15: I actually have a sketch of that which has been sitting around the dust for quite some time now. I'll get it inked and show you. Perhaps I may be able to finish that before the other requests... :D One thing I don't understand with you and Caligula. Both of you are good artists. Why bother requesting? We're all on the same level IMO.

@Iron Doom: Sure! I'll queue it up with the other requests! :D

@OmegaDynasty: Thanks mate! I'm glad you like it. You want that coloured?
Caligula

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Caligula
@ssejllenrad said:

@Caligula: I'm starting the sketch tonight. Hope I could finish it (inks and colours) by the end of this week.

@spidey 15: I actually have a sketch of that which has been sitting around the dust for quite some time now. I'll get it inked and show you. Perhaps I may be able to finish that before the other requests... :D One thing I don't understand with you and Caligula. Both of you are good artists. Why bother requesting? We're all on the same level IMO. 

I request, because i like to see others takes on images. also we are not on the same level. we may be on line work, but as far as inks and colors you are way out of my league, when it comes to coloring im like a 5 year old, on a sugar high.

OmegaDynasty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By OmegaDynasty
@ssejllenrad said:
" @Icarusflies: I'll keep that on queue. Nice idea by the way!

@Iron Doom: Sure! I'll queue it up with the other requests! :D

@OmegaDynasty: Thanks mate! I'm glad you like it. You want that coloured? "
Sure if you have the time. :)
spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By spidey 15
@ssejllenrad:
Thanks bro.... anyway the reason is that i really love your personal style and i really want to see one of my favorite scenes being drawn by an artist like you....=] 
As Caligula said we aren't on your level.... i wish i could color like you....=]
ssejllenrad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By ssejllenrad
@spidey 15: I still think we're on the same level. Hehehe!

Here's the lineart I was talkin about. If you like it it will be your request and I'll be colouring it after I've finished the requests of higher priority, if not then I'll be happy to sketch a new on for you.

No Caption Provided
spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By spidey 15
@ssejllenrad:
o_0 o_0 o_0 o_0 o_0 
A-A-A-A-A-A-A-AMAZING!!!!!! F-F-F-F-F-F-F-F-FANTASTIC!!!!!! 
W-W-W-W-W-O-O-O-W-W-W-W!!!!! 
I would prefer spidey to be with his original suit....but what the hell i'm saying it's so spectacular...it couldn't be better my friend..... you're a real talend...hands down!!!!=]
DavidR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By DavidR
@ssejllenrad: 

Yes Mr, Your work keeps improving. The last 3 pieces I have seen show you are getting comfortable with sketching it out and finishing it up in inks.  Your positions are more flexible and soon I can see your gonna start playing with your camera angles. Looking forward to more of your art!
Iron Doom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Iron Doom
@ssejllenrad:

ur amazing like ur the best artist here by my standerds lol keep up the gr8 work!!! 

and also cud u color mine plz? srry lol
growup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#15  Edited By growup
@ssejllenrad: Once again.............LEGENDARY
ssejllenrad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By ssejllenrad

Here's the one requested by U.S.Agent. I apologize if it looks rushed. It wasn't rushed I swear. I just failed miserably drawing these two cause I hardly know the two characters. Especially Catman. i still hope you like it. I'll try to do better next time.

No Caption Provided
Avatar image for thejuggernautpunch
TheJuggernautpunch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I wish you made a picture where DC Ares stomps Thor's face into the ground . That would look badass .

spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By spidey 15
@ssejllenrad:
Well.... i will sound annoying saying the same things but.... fantastic
ssejllenrad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By ssejllenrad
@spidey 15: Thanks mate, though I wish I've done a better job on this last one.

@TheJuggernautpunch:
I'll queue that up with the other requests then.. :D Kinda like a continuation of OmegaDynasty's idea.
spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By spidey 15
@ssejllenrad:
Maybe... but i really liked how you did the shield....=D
ssejllenrad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By ssejllenrad
@spidey 15: The shield was a "cheat" of a sort. i rendered it in 3D then imposed it on the image. Hehe!

@Caligula: Here's your request mate. It should show Supes dodging SOK's gun. Maybe it'll be clearer once colored and after I've added the effects. For now I hope you like this lineart.

No Caption Provided

spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By spidey 15
@ssejllenrad said:
" @spidey 15: The shield was a "cheat" of a sort. i rendered it in 3D then imposed it on the image. Hehe!

@Caligula: Here's your request mate. It should show Supes dodging SOK's gun. Maybe it'll be clearer once colored and after I've added the effects. For now I hope you like this lineart.

"

Another cool one.... looking forward to see it wth colors...=]
ssejllenrad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By ssejllenrad
@OmegaDynasty:  Here ya go with the coloured pic mate! Hope you like it.

No Caption Provided
DavidR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By DavidR
@ssejllenrad: 

Powerful stuff buddy, great job!
OmegaDynasty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By OmegaDynasty
@ssejllenrad said:
" @OmegaDynasty:  Here ya go with the coloured pic mate! Hope you like it.

No Caption Provided
"
* Cant' speak as jaw is on ground.* Thanks man!
thatguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By thatguy

You wouldn't mind doing an DC Atlas breaking Marvels Hercules back over his shoulders?

Gotta say man, your stuff is quite literally amazing, the fact that your taking request is beyond me, this stuff is great.

spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By spidey 15
@ssejllenrad said:
" @OmegaDynasty:  Here ya go with the coloured pic mate! Hope you like it.

"

0_0 0_0 0_0 0_0 0_0 0_0
ssejllenrad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By ssejllenrad
@DavidR: Thanks again mate. Means a lot coming from an artist of your calibre. :D

@OmegaDynasty: No problem dude. I'm glad you like it. :D

@thatguy: Atlas vs Hercules. Got it. Me doing requests is pretty much a no brainer. I like to draw. People want something drawn. Let's make each other happy.. :D Though I'm sorry I'm not very consistent. Though some of my works are fairly decent, you have to admit some (honestly, more than half) just plainly suck. I'll try to be better though. Hehe!

@spidey 15: Your lack of words flatter me my friend.. :D
growup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By growup

Hey man 
I'm probably being spoilt here but could you do a pic of Dardevil taking out Green Arrow? 
Thanks mate

ssejllenrad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By ssejllenrad
@Iron Doom: Here you go!  Sorry for making Hal just a backdrop. Drawing Flash is simply my priority. :D

No Caption Provided

I'm sorry to the other requests for skipping them but this request just excited me. I haven't drawn flash in years and I haven't drawn Barry since... ever... hehehe! :D I'm so into lightning effects.. :D
ssejllenrad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By ssejllenrad
@Red_Justice: Hell no! It hurts to draw DC guys being beaten by Marvel. I'm a DC fanboy Goddamnit! Hehehe! Joke (except for the fanboy part). Sure I'll do it. :D
Caligula

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Caligula
@ssejllenrad:
THanks man, can't wait to see it colored :D
~The Wanderer~

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#33  Edited By ~The Wanderer~

Absolutely TERRIFIC stuff! :D
Question, do you only draw character requests, or would you be able to draw city landscapes, architecture, etc? For that matter, do you draw fan-made characters if asked?

Decoy Elite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 4

#34  Edited By Decoy Elite

Think you could do an Afro Man pic? He's an original character of mine, so I'd understand if you don't.

thatguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By thatguy
@ssejllenrad said:
" @Red_Justice: Hell no! It hurts to draw DC guys being beaten by Marvel. I'm a DC fanboy Goddamnit! Hehehe! Joke (except for the fanboy part). Sure I'll do it. :D "
lol hahaha hence why i want Atlas overpowering Hercules in mine lol....I'm DC all the way through. expect superman, he can die....lol
ssejllenrad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By ssejllenrad
@Caligula:  I'll try not to disappoint mate.

@~The Wanderer~: I could do landscapes but not that well. As for architectural stuff, a kindergarten doodle of a house will still be better than mine. That's my absolute weakness. I can refer you to my architect brother but he's not in the vine. Fan-made characters are welcomed for requests as long as they're described well.

@Decoy Elite: I could if you give me all the info I may need. So far all I know is he's got some bigass afro.. :D

@thatguy: Blasphemy! Thou hast committed a DC heresy! Thy words are unforgivable! The wrath of the twinity of Siegel and Schuster will rain down upon thee. Repent! Repent or thy request shalt meet its demise! Hehe!
Decoy Elite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Decoy Elite
@ssejllenrad: Afro Man's physical description: 
A tall, lanky man black man, clad in a strange outfit. His strange uniform consist of a old jacket and baggy grey sweat pants. He wears a small domino mask over his eyes and a large Chinese farmer’s hat on his head. Close up his muscles can be seen, and even with his hat his huge afro is easy to see.

If it's not good enough then you can just make the pick as you want, or just not make it at all. I'm fine if you don't make the pic.
ssejllenrad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By ssejllenrad

No Caption Provided
This one's an "off-the-vine" request but seeing that it's almost a comic request, I had to post it here. My friend who requested this asked for a battle scene. I may have disappointed him using battle of words only. hehehe! BTW, this is my first artwork using my new signature (upper right). :D
spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By spidey 15
@ssejllenrad:
Did i have to say the same things again???
thatguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By thatguy
@ssejllenrad said:
" @Caligula:  I'll try not to disappoint mate.

@~The Wanderer~: I could do landscapes but not that well. As for architectural stuff, a kindergarten doodle of a house will still be better than mine. That's my absolute weakness. I can refer you to my architect brother but he's not in the vine. Fan-made characters are welcomed for requests as long as they're described well.

@Decoy Elite: I could if you give me all the info I may need. So far all I know is he's got some bigass afro.. :D

@thatguy: Blasphemy! Thou hast committed a DC heresy! Thy words are unforgivable! The wrath of the twinity of Siegel and Schuster will rain down upon thee. Repent! Repent or thy request shalt meet its demise! Hehe! "
I just feel that Supes is the poster boy, which i guess i'm inclined to hate......Orion would beast on him.
CellphoneGirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 6

#41  Edited By CellphoneGirl

This is beautiful O_o

~The Wanderer~

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#42  Edited By ~The Wanderer~
@ssejllenrad said:
" @~The Wanderer~: I could do landscapes but not that well. As for architectural stuff, a kindergarten doodle of a house will still be better than mine. That's my absolute weakness. I can refer you to my architect brother but he's not in the vine. Fan-made characters are welcomed for requests as long as they're described well.  "
Oh okay, good to know xD
I'm sure I'll be able to think of a request some time =p.
growup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By growup
@ssejllenrad: Your my favorite person right now mate.
BiteMe-Fanboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#44  Edited By BiteMe-Fanboy
@ssejllenrad:

If you get the time. can you draw one of Lobo stomping the ever living sh*t out of Wolverine? (yea that wolvie vs. lobo crossover bothered me very much so)
thatguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By thatguy
@BiteMe-Fanboy said:
" @ssejllenrad:  If you get the time. can you draw one of Lobo stomping the ever living sh*t out of Wolverine? (yea that wolvie vs. lobo crossover bothered me very much so) "
god, why did they put Wolverine over Lobo? hate the thought of it.
Decoy Elite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Decoy Elite
@thatguy said:
" @BiteMe-Fanboy said:
" @ssejllenrad:  If you get the time. can you draw one of Lobo stomping the ever living sh*t out of Wolverine? (yea that wolvie vs. lobo crossover bothered me very much so) "
god, why did they put Wolverine over Lobo? hate the thought of it. "
Reader voted fights. More people liked Wolverine than Lobo. :/
growup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By growup
@Decoy Elite: If you think about it, even though they were reader voted they were set up to be one sided popularity contests.
Decoy Elite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Decoy Elite
@Red_Justice said:
" @Decoy Elite: If you think about it, even though they were reader voted they were set up to be one sided popularity contests. "
Yup. That's why they had Batman one shot Captain America. >.< That was so retarded.
BiteMe-Fanboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#49  Edited By BiteMe-Fanboy
@Decoy Elite said:

" @thatguy said:

" @BiteMe-Fanboy said:

god, why did they put Wolverine over Lobo? hate the thought of it. "
Reader voted fights. More people liked Wolverine than Lobo. :/ "

evenwith the fact that it was fan voted, i would had have gotten a spray bottle and spray the 'fans' with water and just say "NO!...No!...Just stop it!". It's just....dumb. Wolvie dominating Lobo in just one page.

But anyways.... that picture of Lobo f*cking Wolverine would be highly appreciated and garaunteed a spot as my desktop background =D
ssejllenrad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By ssejllenrad
@BiteMe-Fanboy:  Sure I'll do it. I hope you can wait though. It's waaaaaay down the request queue. But who knows, maybe I'll skip some requests cause this is a great concept and I'm surely into it.