#1 Edited by SinnTek1 (2314 posts) - - Show Bio
This is the current back wall of my mobile home. We are in the process of remodeling and decided it would be nice to have some homeage to the original art form that got me into painting / drawing in the first place. Graffiti.
This is the current back wall of my mobile home. We are in the process of remodeling and decided it would be nice to have some homeage to the original art form that got me into painting / drawing in the first place. Graffiti.

This is the first painting I have ever done with a paintbrush. This was completely made up on the spot and no rough draft or pencil draft was done. The paint used is translucent in nature and the painting changed color based on light reflections.
This is the first painting I have ever done with a paintbrush. This was completely made up on the spot and no rough draft or pencil draft was done. The paint used is translucent in nature and the painting changed color based on light reflections.

Did this one for my girlfriend on Valentine's day. Deku Link was always my favorite part of Majora's Mask, and I hope you guys enjoy it too. This is my 3rd painting done with oil.
Did this one for my girlfriend on Valentine's day. Deku Link was always my favorite part of Majora's Mask, and I hope you guys enjoy it too. This is my 3rd painting done with oil.

This was a Christmas present for my grandmother. She is a warm-hearted Catholic woman. I know religion is not usually looked up nicely in the comic-verse but this woman saved me from being homeless. I did this painting for her 1 year after she saved me. This is my 4th painting.
This was a Christmas present for my grandmother. She is a warm-hearted Catholic woman. I know religion is not usually looked up nicely in the comic-verse but this woman saved me from being homeless. I did this painting for her 1 year after she saved me. This is my 4th painting.

ComicVine, meet my guardian. Not sure of a name, however this is my watchful protector. I did this out of respect for Japanese culture and artwork however added a little bit of my own flair to it. This is a hannya mask done with a lot of my artistic style as some may call it. I am a big fan of New School and Neo-Traditional tattoos. This is exactly 1 year after I started painting.
ComicVine, meet my guardian. Not sure of a name, however this is my watchful protector. I did this out of respect for Japanese culture and artwork however added a little bit of my own flair to it. This is a hannya mask done with a lot of my artistic style as some may call it. I am a big fan of New School and Neo-Traditional tattoos. This is exactly 1 year after I started painting.

As many people who love tattoos, I am a fan of Sullen Clothing and this was done as a present for Big Gus who took time out of his busy schedule to set up an appointment for my Atrocitus tattoo. God I cannot wait for this... Anyways, I am planning on putting his money in this box and giving it to him as a sign of respect. This is a 5 inch box for those wondering.
As many people who love tattoos, I am a fan of Sullen Clothing and this was done as a present for Big Gus who took time out of his busy schedule to set up an appointment for my Atrocitus tattoo. God I cannot wait for this... Anyways, I am planning on putting his money in this box and giving it to him as a sign of respect. This is a 5 inch box for those wondering.

This is the very first drawing I did after being homeless. I don't know why, but it was all I could see, so I drew it. It also recently sold to a T-shirt company. So it should be out pretty soon as something people can buy and wear and I love it. I have never felt like an amazing artist, but the fact someone was willing to pay me for one of my drawings, just made me want to try harder.
This is the very first drawing I did after being homeless. I don't know why, but it was all I could see, so I drew it. It also recently sold to a T-shirt company. So it should be out pretty soon as something people can buy and wear and I love it. I have never felt like an amazing artist, but the fact someone was willing to pay me for one of my drawings, just made me want to try harder.

Did this one for a tattoo design for my friend. It is a shoulder piece that is going to connect to a water based dragon sleeve. Figured I would give it a bit of new-school feel. This drawing was the first drawing I did in 2014.
Did this one for a tattoo design for my friend. It is a shoulder piece that is going to connect to a water based dragon sleeve. Figured I would give it a bit of new-school feel. This drawing was the first drawing I did in 2014.

Anyways, enough about me, just figured I would share some of my art-work.

-I am not in school for art, and am 100% self-taught and would love some pointers.

-I do commissions for tattoos as requested and do not charge people for them.

-I am currently working on getting back into school to pursue a degree in Illustration and hopefully one day work for DC or Image my 2 favorite companies.

#2 Posted by ZZoMBiE13 (1444 posts) - - Show Bio

Very cool. :)

#3 Posted by Claymore1998 (16541 posts) - - Show Bio

Awesome stuff

#4 Posted by Claymore1998 (16541 posts) - - Show Bio

Keep up the good work