Seth Green Sketch

Typhenstein

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

So seeing I have started a large Godzilla drawing as well as a large Sons Of Anarchy drawing. I wanted to take a break from those two and work on something small to show you guys.

This is a 8.5'x10' piece, just my second time ever using copic markers so I am trying to get a better feel for them. As you might be able to tell this piece is a bit sketch(mainly in the hair section) I only spent about an hour on it.

It's a tribute to one of my favorite actors and one of the great minds behind Adult Swim Robot Chicken, Seth Green

I hope you guys all enjoy it!

Also feel free to go check out my fan page at www.facebook.com/ArtofTypH feel free to hit like "like" button!

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for rulerofthisuniverse
RulerOfThisUniverse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 11

Don't know who this guy is but your artwork is amazing! Great work!!!

cjhanz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By cjhanz

First off nice work bro looks rad. secondly this is not a slight against your work but have you considered leaving the black out lines out of the drawing look at those expression line in the forehead those really show character and shading.

I just think it might look a little more true to life other than that small as heck crit YOUR AWSOME BRO! keep doing awsome things

you used some kind of water color pencils or paints right

Typhenstein

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#4  Edited By Typhenstein

@rulerofthisuniverse: thanks glad you like the sketch!, you should check out some of his stuff on youtube sometime you might enjoy it.

@cjhanz: thanks bro glad you like it. Well I did original have all the black lines out of it. I just had it done with the copic colors and pencils, but after I got looking at it more it didn't feel like a piece really done in my style so thats when I went back to it and added all the black line work. On this piece all I sued was copic markers and micron pens.

cjhanz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

BumpyBoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 20