Avatar image for ramsillustrations
RamsIllustrations

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By RamsIllustrations

Character I developed and using a finished visual helps, so heres how its evolved so far. Trying to keep the costume simple. Not a ripoff of Mysterio, just a different interpretation with some cues from characters I already like.

No Caption Provided
RamsIllustrations

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By RamsIllustrations
No Caption Provided

The original warmup version. Saw some inspiration with this but not sure what to do with it when I first sketched it out. Saw it again and fleshed the idea out into what you see above. Let me know if you like the final design overall.

Magistros

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ramsillustrations: I like it! Don't forget to fill us in on the character bio and powers.

Figured I might as well do my "Rule 63" version of your OC... before the character takes off and everyone draws him in the next gender swap contest. :)

No Caption Provided

RamsIllustrations

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By RamsIllustrations

@magistros:

Very cool, I really like what you did with yours, thanks for taking the time and posting your version.

Yes I havent divulged the backstory on any of it, I havent even shown any of the more detailed stuff with all the cast of characters. Many villains to make it fun. Im holding on to most of it until im ready to release. I can only get to this when I have time. 6 Issues in all to start with, 2 story arcs.

I decided to keep it under wraps and only release whats not uniquely part of the story.

My first try so im not reinventing anything just my interpretation for the story im telling. This isnt a superhero comic book. Its a Science fiction/fantasy with creepy horror overtones but not into heavy horror. Just creepy enough to make it interesting I hope.

Theres no space ships or planet traveling. Some teleportation but just stretching science for the narrative fun part. Experiments?

This story is about bonds, loyalty and friendship never leaving anyone behind. Thats the glue but with a fun story to go along with it.

I learned a lot thanks to comics growing up, (stan the man and others used big words ;p) there are so many messages that writers convey. Yes they arent deep due to the medium but they touch on things they care about while telling a story, thats my intention here.

A few short moments to travel to another reality and take us away from the problems in our real world at the moment. Please join me and I hope the art brings you in and the story gets you to come back. :)