Avatar image for battle_forum_junkie
#1 Edited by Battle_Forum_Junkie (10331 posts) - - Show Bio

cuz i borrreeed!!!

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for cutter
#2 Posted by Cutter (1026 posts) - - Show Bio

Nice...very nice. For a quick Wolverine doodle it looks awesome.

Avatar image for itsomething
#3 Posted by itsomething (3065 posts) - - Show Bio

What do you draw it with?

Avatar image for fiodestromus
#4 Posted by fiodestromus (1627 posts) - - Show Bio

lol No you didnt !(jk)

Really nice man I like this one alot.

Avatar image for awesomestprime
#5 Edited by AwesomestPrime (670 posts) - - Show Bio
Avatar image for battle_forum_junkie
#6 Edited by Battle_Forum_Junkie (10331 posts) - - Show Bio
Avatar image for battle_forum_junkie
#7 Posted by Battle_Forum_Junkie (10331 posts) - - Show Bio

What do you draw it with?

MS paint and a mouse.

Sorry, I couldn't help myself. :P I used Corel Painter and a graphics tablet.

Avatar image for claymore1998
#8 Posted by Claymore1998 (16541 posts) - - Show Bio

Yay another one from battle forum junkie, and as always it's amazing ^_^

I know I keep saying this but friend you are very, very talented.

Avatar image for fiodestromus
#9 Edited by fiodestromus (1627 posts) - - Show Bio

@itsomething said:

What do you draw it with?

MS paint and a mouse.

Sorry, I couldn't help myself. :P I used Corel Painter and a graphics tablet.

lol was about say

thought I wasnt the only one using a mouse XD

Avatar image for DivineDamon
#10 Posted by DivineDamon (8219 posts) - - Show Bio

Very cool ^_^

Avatar image for awesomeperson
#11 Posted by AwesomePerson (2767 posts) - - Show Bio

Looks cool!

Avatar image for battle_forum_junkie
#12 Posted by Battle_Forum_Junkie (10331 posts) - - Show Bio

@battle_forum_junkie said:

@itsomething said:

What do you draw it with?

MS paint and a mouse.

Sorry, I couldn't help myself. :P I used Corel Painter and a graphics tablet.

lol was about say

thought I wasnt the only one using a mouse XD

Man, I totally know where you're coming from. look around on Amazon for tablets if you haven't already. Companies like Huion have great tablets that have been reduced to about $60. It's a great tablet for the price.

Avatar image for fiodestromus
#13 Edited by fiodestromus (1627 posts) - - Show Bio

@fiodestromus said:

@battle_forum_junkie said:

@itsomething said:

What do you draw it with?

MS paint and a mouse.

Sorry, I couldn't help myself. :P I used Corel Painter and a graphics tablet.

lol was about say

thought I wasnt the only one using a mouse XD

Man, I totally know where you're coming from. look around on Amazon for tablets if you haven't already. Companies like Huion have great tablets that have been reduced to about $60. It's a great tablet for the price.

Ohh nice ,Thanks a lot have to really get one.

Balancing mouse skills while trying to maintain pencil skills are getting a bit out of hand so I appreciate it!!! lol XD

Avatar image for claymore1998
#14 Posted by Claymore1998 (16541 posts) - - Show Bio

Wow they look incredible. You are very talented my friend. Keep up the good work.

^_^

Avatar image for drf8
#15 Posted by DrF8 (3309 posts) - - Show Bio

Wow man. That looks incredible

Avatar image for jonez_
#16 Edited by Jonez_ (11445 posts) - - Show Bio

I love it.

Avatar image for battle_forum_junkie
#17 Posted by Battle_Forum_Junkie (10331 posts) - - Show Bio