Public Domain Redesign Contest #49- WHITE KILLER

payno

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Thought I'd go for a villain this time.

I'd like every one to redesign WHITE KILLER.

No Caption Provided

"Mr. Fredericks, manager of the Blue Socks baseball team, was secretly murdering factory workers using poison gas. However, one of his best players found out about the murderous secret of their manager, so the White Killer disposed of him. The clues left by the deceased player help super hero U.S. Jones in finding the killer before he could strike again.

The White Killer was equipped with a dagger and vials of poisonous gas. He also wore a domed helmet like an astronaut or deep sea diver that was used to protect him from his poisonous gases. He had no powers but was a skilled chemist and climber."

Deadline is May 29th.

Fiesty_Badger6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

COOL.

ARMIV2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

...Maaaaaaaan...man, I've gotta try and make time for this...

PR_1030

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Here's my entry:

No Caption Provided

Anbu_B_Team

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pr_1030 haha the belt description is awesome...."Belt - A well equipped sociopath."

PR_1030

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Fiesty_Badger6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Fiesty_Badger6
No Caption Provided

The Slightly Off-White Killer.

His suit was pure white until one day when his room-mate left a blue sock in with the whites before a trip to the laundromat. Needless to say harsh words were exchanged, the room-mate was given the silent treatment for a week but after a slight name change - the famous poisoning larcenist was finally able to move on with his life of crime.

Decept-O

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

User Lists: 6

#8  Edited By Decept-O

Well, a public domain character I'd not heard of until this posting. Cool. I like the designs posted, really nice work.

paradoxkomix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

ARMIV2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By ARMIV2

Mr. Fredericks had always pushed his son to achieve greatness above any other level, but it was always a greatness that he would steer in his own direction. Despite his son's protests and desires to study medicine, Mr. Fredericks demanded that he fall in line as heir to his managerial empire. Years and years of berating and abuse have made Frederick Jr. a very reserved young man who speaks rarely. But he has found his outlets for which he can be as loud and as in charge as he wants. Studying chemistry and medicine as hard as he could in the time he could make for himself, he found power in taking life from test subjects. Something about it made him feel as if he were gaining lost pieces of his own life back. He would be immortal, and he'd shout it through traveling whispers of toxin and death. The older Jr. gets, the larger and larger his subjects become, until the day all those factory workers died and it came back to him. Mr. Fredericks found out and demanded answers, but Jr. had grown up. Jr. was a man now and could make his own choices in life, one of which being to finally rid himself of his father. When chemicals weren't an option, the man had found that a good steady knife was always a great side-option for making a point. Plenty of time to study anatomy.

No longer tied to anyone or anything, the man is reborn as The White Killer, a plague to kill all plagues; a virus to end all life. He wears a specialized breathing mask that can emit noxious fumes or spew forth deadly toxins. Also on his person are sets of medical equipment, such as syringes, scalpels, cleavers, vials...nasty things.

No Caption Provided

MasterKungFu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 11

cool

payno

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

payno

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

JJ_Was_Here

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By JJ_Was_Here

@payno: Wait a minute...it's May 29th now. How is it that it's closed now? Screw it. Here's my entry even though it's rushed and doesn't count.

No Caption Provided

What serial killer has henchmen? None. He's a bank robber/serial killer now. And he looks like the colonel because he played for the Blue Sox and I thought Blue Grass and then thought Kentucky. Man, can I really express how irritating it is that this is closed now. Couldn't wait to be crowned champ again?

Fiesty_Badger6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

JJ_Was_Here

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By JJ_Was_Here

@fiesty_badger6: hey thanks. Not that it matters as payno closed the thread almost immediately after his submission was in.

Fiesty_Badger6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yeah @jj_was_here. That's a real bummer. Still... it's better than half the rest of the time when artists leave the thread going and going and going and then leave the voting thread going and going and going....

ARMIV2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@payno: Wait a minute...it's May 29th now. How is it that it's closed now? Screw it. Here's my entry even though it's rushed and doesn't count.

No Caption Provided

What serial killer has henchmen? None. He's a bank robber/serial killer now. And he looks like the colonel because he played for the Blue Sox and I thought Blue Grass and then thought Kentucky. Man, can I really express how irritating it is that this is closed now. Couldn't wait to be crowned champ again?

Dude this is so cool!

MasterKungFu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 11

#19  Edited By MasterKungFu

cool

Claymore1998

Forum Posts

Wiki Points