Public Domain Redesign #35 Wolf Savage

Blizaga101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By Blizaga101

Ok so heres the contest, think its kinda an odd one, but should be fun.

So for this contest artists will be redesigning a character from 1941 who appeared in canadian rocket comics.

WOLF SAVAGE

No Caption Provided

So I sorta thought his concept was cool. He's a batman-esque looking character whose accompanied by two big timber wolves, carries around a rapier which could emit green energy and posseses super strength and the ability to fly. Use this info as you wish or change things up with your own original ideas.

I found a bit off info on him, here it is

Wolf Savage was a mysterious Canadian from somewhere in the north. He had two giant timber wolves as companions, each with a studded collar that had a prominent “W” in the centre. He seems to have had the power of flight and an extraordinary amount of strength. He fought evil and crime in a wolf’s head mask, long cape and white gauntlets, and had a large wolf’s head over a white “W” emblazoned on his costumed chest. As a weapon, he brandished a rapier that can emit a green beam able to melt machinery and directly eliminate enemies.

Wolf Savage in action!

When an evil mad scientist asked how Wolf Savage knew about him and his plans, Wolf replied:

“I know all things. I have a way of knowing about all things that work against humanity… Wolf Savage has pledged himself to fight for the forces of good and to destroy all they who seek to oppress the weak.”

So ill give artists three weeks to get their entries in, making the end date the 27 of June 10pm GMT

Blizaga101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Blizaga101
Decept-O

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

User Lists: 6

That really is an obscure one but that is what makes this great. Nice.

ARMIV2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Ooooooh, I'm getting an idea for this.

IcePrince_X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By IcePrince_X

Wolf Savage re-imagined

Raised by Wolves after his parents were killed by poachers, Wolf Savage became again a witness of his wolf brothers' massacre. Saved by a slave mystic, he was trained to become the assassin for evil doers.

He has two living wolf tattoos that he can emit out of his body and command to attack anyone. He has uncanny speed and strength though it decreases when he lets the ethereal wolves out. Verse in different guns and martial arts...the Wolf Savage is the new force of nature.

No Caption Provided

Blizaga101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

IcePrince_X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanks Blizaga101 :-)

wildcats25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By wildcats25

I wasn't sure if I was gonna draw this one. I gave it a shot and tried new things. I'm not sure if this was the redesign people were expecting. I saw an ex-MMA fighter, out for vengeance!

No Caption Provided

blancosombra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#9  Edited By blancosombra

@iceprince_x -Whoa. That's an amazing piece.

@wildcats25 - I like the layout. I actually read the 'He's back for blood' line in Peter Cullen's voice for some reason.

IcePrince_X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanks redscare. I am inspired actually to continue this character in a fan-fic after my cousin and I discussed his new origin story and power set.

Avatar image for SuperStar_sketcher
SuperStar_sketcher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

My Entry is almost done alert me when deadline is here

Blizaga101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Think I might actually extend this 2 days, admittedly it got away from me and I’d like to enter, so this is an opportunity for anyone else who wanted to enter.

Blizaga101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

yeah ive tried making a design it just not happening, so ill close this contest tonight at 10 GMT and make the voting thread tomorrow.