#1 Edited by ArdenBelfry (181 posts) - - Show Bio
No Caption Provided

Hello Everyone, I think this character would be fun to redesign. His name is 13.

Changed down below, sorry about that.

Harold Higgins was a former reporter for Hollywood Herald. He was born in a small town in Vermont. He had a happy childhood but, ever since he was born, he seemed to have bad luck when it came to anything related to the number 13. Those instances of bad luck were mere nuisances compared to what happened on his 13th birthday, however....

Du du du... here's the link if you wish to read more. http://pdsh.wikia.com/wiki/13

Have fun everyone

Deadline will be Friday the 13th. (Yep this month)

#2 Posted by shatterstar (5288 posts) - - Show Bio
#3 Posted by payno (1356 posts) - - Show Bio

@ardenbelfry This character has already been done, back in contest #37. You might want to choose another character.

#4 Posted by shatterstar (5288 posts) - - Show Bio

@payno said:

@ardenbelfry This character has already been done, back in contest #37. You might want to choose another character.

Thought that looked familiar... @ardenbelfry you're not obligated to choose a different character but selecting a character thats been used already may yield less participation in your contest if people have already submitted their best ideas in the prior one. It is a re-design thread so... anyone that participated last time could always create an entirely different design too. Its up to you.

#5 Posted by ArdenBelfry (181 posts) - - Show Bio

Well that' won't work. Should have known it was to good to be true. Let's change the character to Sorceress of Zoom.

No Caption Provided

The Sorceress of Zoom was the ruler of the magical cloud city of Zoom. The city could appear, disappear and travel through the sky at her whim. Her subjects, within the city, were monsters magically created by her from the remains of those who were killed in her raids on earthbound cities. Her ultimate goal was world domination. She briefly reformed and helped to fight the Axis, but the Sorceress quickly returned to her wicked ways and her mad quest for power.

Lets change the Deadline too, to 2 weeks from today, Tuesday the 17th.

Thanks for the heads up guys.

#6 Posted by ArdenBelfry (181 posts) - - Show Bio

by the way I thought this would be a cool character to do, because of all the different things that you can design for her. The image has a very Flash Gordon feel of it, the time of the character, but honestly you can go more Frank Frazetta, and magical, you could go steampunk, cyberpunk or gaspunk. Honestly you can turn her into the CEO of a corporate empire, skyscraper in the clouds. I hope people have fun with this one

#7 Posted by DrF8 (3309 posts) - - Show Bio

Cool

#8 Posted by DrF8 (3309 posts) - - Show Bio
#9 Edited by ArdenBelfry (181 posts) - - Show Bio
No Caption Provided

Yes, here's another pic of her

#10 Edited by wildcats25 (307 posts) - - Show Bio

No Caption Provided
#11 Posted by GODofART (522 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh cool idea yall. Here is my entry:

No Caption Provided

my flat solid colors:

No Caption Provided

my line work:

No Caption Provided

#12 Posted by ArdenBelfry (181 posts) - - Show Bio

Great Job guys, really like both entries, not sure who to vote for.