Posted by RawDogBA (31 posts) - - Show Bio
Gallery image 1Gallery image 2

I can't change the rotation of each image. I'm sorry, guys. Feel free to save them & rotate them on your image viewers:)

#1 Posted by MasterKungFu (20773 posts) - - Show Bio

thumbs up :)

#2 Posted by MasterKungFu (20773 posts) - - Show Bio

is there one with color?

#3 Posted by RawDogBA (31 posts) - - Show Bio
#4 Posted by RawDogBA (31 posts) - - Show Bio

@masterkungfu: No, there's not one in color. I don't have the right colored pencils for that yet. I hope that viewers of my drawings can imagine the typical colors that these two superheroes wear. In the future, I won't post drawings unless I can include color:) I don't draw often, but that'll change especially because I'm going to attend Moore College of Art & Design this fall.

#5 Posted by MysticMedivh (32250 posts) - - Show Bio

Cute. :-D

#6 Posted by ZZoMBiE13 (1444 posts) - - Show Bio

@rawdogba said:

@masterkungfu: No, there's not one in color. I don't have the right colored pencils for that yet. I hope that viewers of my drawings can imagine the typical colors that these two superheroes wear. In the future, I won't post drawings unless I can include color:) I don't draw often, but that'll change especially because I'm going to attend Moore College of Art & Design this fall.

You don't need color to post your work here. This is "Artist Show-Off", not "Artist Show-Off if you colored your work". :)

Good luck at college!

#7 Posted by RawDogBA (31 posts) - - Show Bio

@zzombie13: Thank you for being so supportive! Alrighty then; I'll post work as long as I feel like I did my best on it. n_n