• 100 results
  • 1
  • 2
Avatar image for spidey_15
#1 Posted by spidey 15 (17883 posts) - - Show Bio

Here is some of my art. I have made some of my favorite Tekken characters. I hope you'll like them! 
:) 

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
Avatar image for tonis
#2 Posted by tonis (6561 posts) - - Show Bio

@spidey 15: great stuff. How are you getting that cool fuzzy coloring done? It's got a real classic look to it :)

Avatar image for mercy_
#3 Posted by Mercy_ (94572 posts) - - Show Bio

Holy crap. Awesome job!

Moderator
Avatar image for omega_ray_jay
#4 Posted by Omega Ray Jay (8418 posts) - - Show Bio

Great stuff :D

Avatar image for billy_batson
#5 Posted by Billy Batson (59776 posts) - - Show Bio

Niiiice. 

BB

Avatar image for spidey_15
#6 Posted by spidey 15 (17883 posts) - - Show Bio
@tonis said:

@spidey 15: great stuff. How are you getting that cool fuzzy coloring done? It's got a real classic look to it :)

Thanks man. I used combined several colors ( different for each character so the skin won't have the same color ) and used a rubber in order to show where there is more lighting. Glad that you like it. :) 
 
@The Dark Huntress@Omega Ray Jay@Billy Batson: Thanks guys.... and girl. :P
Avatar image for jake_fury
#7 Posted by Jake Fury (21941 posts) - - Show Bio

Nice work Spidey!
Avatar image for billy_batson
#8 Posted by Billy Batson (59776 posts) - - Show Bio
@spidey 15:  

So, you switched the battle forums to the artist show-off? 

BB

Avatar image for spidey_15
#9 Posted by spidey 15 (17883 posts) - - Show Bio
@Jake Fury: Thanks Jake! :)
Avatar image for armiv2
#10 Posted by ARMIV2 (10048 posts) - - Show Bio

Real freakin' nice work!

Avatar image for spidey_15
#11 Posted by spidey 15 (17883 posts) - - Show Bio
@Billy Batson: Well kinda.... haha... :P 
 
@ARMIV2: Thanks man! :)
Avatar image for turoksonofstone
#12 Posted by turoksonofstone (14705 posts) - - Show Bio

Freakin' Sweet, Indeed.

Avatar image for armiv2
#13 Posted by ARMIV2 (10048 posts) - - Show Bio
@spidey 15: No problem!
Avatar image for spidey_15
#14 Posted by spidey 15 (17883 posts) - - Show Bio
@turoksonofstone said:
Freakin' Sweet, Indeed.
Thanks you! :)
Avatar image for turoksonofstone
#15 Posted by turoksonofstone (14705 posts) - - Show Bio

Anytime. 
:)=

Avatar image for rogue_mar1e
#16 Posted by rogue_mar1e (20180 posts) - - Show Bio

@spidey 15: Great stuff! :)

Avatar image for madrid_san
#17 Posted by madrid_san (2138 posts) - - Show Bio

Cool. I wish you can do King!! He my fav Tekken fighter.

Avatar image for spidey_15
#18 Posted by spidey 15 (17883 posts) - - Show Bio

@rogue_mar1e: Thanks!:)

@madrid_san: Thanks Madrid. I'll try to do King as well if you want. Even though he is not one of my faves, i really like his design.

:)

Avatar image for tonis
#19 Posted by tonis (6561 posts) - - Show Bio

@spidey 15 said:

@tonis said:

@spidey 15: great stuff. How are you getting that cool fuzzy coloring done? It's got a real classic look to it :)

Thanks man. I used combined several colors ( different for each character so the skin won't have the same color ) and used a rubber in order to show where there is more lighting. Glad that you like it. :)

ahh, I thought it was something like that to vary the textures in stuff like the skin, very neat effect and love the creative approach :)

Avatar image for ssejllenrad
#20 Edited by ssejllenrad (13104 posts) - - Show Bio
@spidey 15
You've been away from the showoff forums for a while my favourite fanboy mate. Good to see your uber awesome artworks once again!
 
Oh and another thing... Mishima nuthugger!!!! Nyehehehe! Kidding. :D
Avatar image for spidey_15
#21 Posted by spidey 15 (17883 posts) - - Show Bio

@tonis said:

@spidey 15 said:

@tonis said:

@spidey 15: great stuff. How are you getting that cool fuzzy coloring done? It's got a real classic look to it :)

Thanks man. I used combined several colors ( different for each character so the skin won't have the same color ) and used a rubber in order to show where there is more lighting. Glad that you like it. :)

ahh, I thought it was something like that to vary the textures in stuff like the skin, very neat effect and love the creative approach :)

Haha.... i see. I'm glad that you had that impression though.

Thanks btw, it's really an honor from me, coming from such a great artist( i have seen some of your work and i love it! ) :)

@ssejllenrad said:

@spidey 15: You've been away from the showoff forums for a while my favourite fanboy mate. Good to see your uber awesome artworks once again! Oh and another thing... Mishima nuthugger!!!! Nyehehehe! Kidding. :D

ROFL... Thanks man. Indeed, long time no see...

:)

Avatar image for spidey_15
#22 Edited by spidey 15 (17883 posts) - - Show Bio

Some more of my art!

Devil Kazuya Again!
Devil Kazuya Again!

@madrid_san: Here is you request my friend!

King!
King!
Here we can see Devil( his evil side ) fighting with Angel( his good side )!
Here we can see Devil( his evil side ) fighting with Angel( his good side )!
And of course BATMAN!
And of course BATMAN!

:)

Avatar image for billy_batson
#23 Posted by Billy Batson (59776 posts) - - Show Bio

nice.
BB

Avatar image for spidey_15
#24 Posted by spidey 15 (17883 posts) - - Show Bio

@Billy Batson: Thanks pal!

:)

Avatar image for edgeworth_11
#25 Posted by Edgeworth_11 (5235 posts) - - Show Bio

Wow these are awesome! Inking is great! is it hand done or photoshop? either way. its awesome!!
Avatar image for thegoldenone
#26 Posted by TheGoldenOne (38932 posts) - - Show Bio
Great stuff :)
Avatar image for m_s__feather
#27 Posted by M.S. Feather (1555 posts) - - Show Bio

This is some amazing Tekken art.  Your King turned out fantastic!

Avatar image for spidey_15
#28 Posted by spidey 15 (17883 posts) - - Show Bio

@Edgeworth_11: Thanks man. It's hand done, everything i do it's hand done. I have yet to learn how to use photoshop, though i will soon. Thanks again bro! :)

@TheGoldenOne: @M.S. Feather: Thanks guys!!! :)

Avatar image for tonis
#29 Posted by tonis (6561 posts) - - Show Bio

@spidey 15: oh man, the King and Devil are two most epic pieces, love how they came out :)

Avatar image for edgeworth_11
#30 Posted by Edgeworth_11 (5235 posts) - - Show Bio

@spidey 15 said:

@Edgeworth_11: Thanks man. It's hand done, everything i do it's hand done. I have yet to learn how to use photoshop, though i will soon. Thanks again bro! :)

@TheGoldenOne: @M.S. Feather: Thanks guys!!! :)

Awesome. You have a great style that is your own. Keep up the great work.

Avatar image for spidey_15
#31 Posted by spidey 15 (17883 posts) - - Show Bio

@tonis said:

@spidey 15: oh man, the King and Devil are two most epic pieces, love how they came out :)

Thanks bro. Though, from the 4 pieces i've posted, the one i believe it's the best, is the one with devil vs angel( i've really put too much work on it ), though i'm really glad that you've liked the devil and the King one.

@Edgeworth_11 said:

@spidey 15 said:

@Edgeworth_11: Thanks man. It's hand done, everything i do it's hand done. I have yet to learn how to use photoshop, though i will soon. Thanks again bro! :)

@TheGoldenOne: @M.S. Feather: Thanks guys!!! :)

Awesome. You have a great style that is your own. Keep up the great work.

I'm glad that you like my style man, i really appreciate it.

Btw, it would be nice if you guys have any critics, or if you noticed anything that needs improvement. This is the main reason i've posted my work anyway...:P

Avatar image for decept_o
#32 Posted by Decept-O (8098 posts) - - Show Bio

@spidey 15: God, man, these are absolutely fantastic. Great work on all of them.

Avatar image for spidey_15
#33 Posted by spidey 15 (17883 posts) - - Show Bio

@Decept-O: Thanks man! :)

Avatar image for glitch_spawn
#34 Posted by Glitch_Spawn (17181 posts) - - Show Bio

Very nice work! Love the style. Keep it up spidey!

Avatar image for spidey_15
#35 Posted by spidey 15 (17883 posts) - - Show Bio

@Glitch_Spawn said:

Very nice work! Love the style. Keep it up spidey!

Thank you very much.....God Spawn i suppose :p

Avatar image for glitch_spawn
#36 Posted by Glitch_Spawn (17181 posts) - - Show Bio

@spidey 15:Nope just a strange coincidence haha

Avatar image for higher_evolutionary
#37 Posted by higher_evolutionary (2127 posts) - - Show Bio
@spidey 15: great coloring, brings back the 80-90s manga nostalgia
Avatar image for spidey_15
#38 Posted by spidey 15 (17883 posts) - - Show Bio

@Glitch_Spawn said:

@spidey 15:Nope just a strange coincidence haha

LOL....hahaha....;p

@higher_evolutionary said:

@spidey 15: great coloring, brings back the 80-90s manga nostalgia

I've never really read any manga( though i like animes ), but i'm glad that my coloring reminds you something nostalgic.

Thanks!

:)

Avatar image for madrid_san
#39 Posted by madrid_san (2138 posts) - - Show Bio

Lovin the King! Awesome work.
Avatar image for spidey_15
#40 Posted by spidey 15 (17883 posts) - - Show Bio

@madrid_san said:

Lovin the King! Awesome work.

Thank you!:)

Avatar image for iceprince_x
#41 Posted by IcePrince_X (5092 posts) - - Show Bio

cool style!

Avatar image for spidey_15
#42 Posted by spidey 15 (17883 posts) - - Show Bio

@IcePrince_X: Thanks!

:)

Avatar image for spidey_15
#43 Posted by spidey 15 (17883 posts) - - Show Bio

Some more. Enjoy! :)

Kazuya vs Paul Phoenix!
Kazuya vs Paul Phoenix!
A scene i imagined based on the Tekken 2 game!
A scene i imagined based on the Tekken 2 game!
God Of War! Kratos, Ghost of Sparta! :)
God Of War! Kratos, Ghost of Sparta! :)
Avatar image for billy_batson
#44 Posted by Billy Batson (59776 posts) - - Show Bio

Cool.
BB

Avatar image for spidey_15
#45 Posted by spidey 15 (17883 posts) - - Show Bio

@Billy Batson: Thanks man!

:)

Avatar image for glitch_spawn
#46 Posted by Glitch_Spawn (17181 posts) - - Show Bio

The last one kind reminds me of Vegeta in a way lol. Very nice work all around though!

Avatar image for horshbox
#47 Posted by horshbox (73 posts) - - Show Bio

wow! these are all great really like your style. Keep up the great work.

Avatar image for iceprince_x
#48 Posted by IcePrince_X (5092 posts) - - Show Bio

Kratos looks epic!

Nice new art!

Avatar image for spidey_15
#49 Posted by spidey 15 (17883 posts) - - Show Bio

@Glitch_Spawn said:

The last one kind reminds me of Vegeta in a way lol. Very nice work all around though!

Hhahaha, Kazuya has always been reminding me Vegeta( mainly due to the hair ). Thanks btw! :)

@horshbox: @IcePrince_X: I appreciate the comments a lot, guys! :)

Avatar image for spidermanwins
#50 Posted by SpidermanWins (4142 posts) - - Show Bio

Holy crap that one of Kratos is great. I could've never made that Medusa head. That group black n' white one has an old school professional style too it. I like it.