Murgoreth of the Mize (for Jexzu)

knotty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

No Caption Provided

A redraw, since you asked for it. I actually enjoyed this one--something very different from the pin-ups I create. Enjoy.

Jexsu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@knotty: Oh shit, thanks! That's badass. I didn't expect anyone would do it. Lol. But yeah, glad you liked the concept. I'll definitely enjoy! Haha.

knotty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Appreciate the love--glad you like my art, Jexsu! When you said that the character was emaciated and skinny with muscular arms, I immediately thought of the figure having a hunched-over shape, kind of like a question mark symbol. You'll notice it in the drawing. From there, I followed your description. The head was actually the hardest part since it had to look like a mouse. Still, it came out pretty well!

Avatar image for ramsillustrations
RamsIllustrations

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@knotty:

I was like weres the boobs knotty? Jk, looks great bud, you should expand more you really have a lot of talent!

knotty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

"Where are the boobs?" lol Thanks, rams. I am trying to draw different things now (from time to time). Can't give up the boobs just yet, though...gotta keep my reputation.

Jexsu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@knotty: Rams' right. You've got hella great talent. I checked over your Images and the drawing you did for me is a lot different from your normal stuff, and I think going that route sometimes would do you good as it takes you on another side of your former journey in art. Can't forget those boobs, though. =P

knotty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The other fun thing I liked about this was the character's size. I realized that this character is only a bit larger than a real mouse once I drew the walnut shoulder pieces. So, I wanted to convey some power despite that size--you wouldn't want this guy running around in your kitchen at night lol

Jexsu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@knotty: I don't think you want this guy running around at all. Lol.