Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By frischdvh
No Caption Provided

SPOILERS FOR SUICIDE SQUAD]

And so, in celebration of the release of Suicide Squad, I created Freedom Force.....Marvel's version of Task Force X. Why Freedom Force? Well, I did consider other names like X-Factor, X-Force, and even Strikeforce Mouritori; Freedom Force seemed like the right fit. Freedom Force was created by Val Cooper and the Commission to take villains and make them work for the government. Plus I had the Lyrics from Janis Joplin floating around in my head "Freedoms just another word for nothing left to lose..." that would make a good tagline. So here is the line up:

Constrictor (Slipknot): I wasn't the only one who saw the trailer and said "He dies" was I? What seems like a throw away position I put in one of my favorite and underutilized bad guys, Constrictor.

Kraven (Captain Boomerang): Both Boomerang and Bullseye were in the running for this slot, but on a team with the Taskmaster, they'd be redundant. What did the team need? A Tracker. Kraven is as good as anybody.

Lady Deathstrike (Katanna): Yes I picked her because she is a blade wielding Asian....straight pastiche.

Enchantress (Enchantress): Again....straight copy. Except my Enchantress would have limited magic capabilities, full on physical Asgardian capabilities, and the Blood Axe.

USAgent (Rick Flag Jr): American Badass.

Typhoid Mary (Harley Quinn): Is Harley a pyrotechnic or telekinetic? No?

Taskmaster (Deadshot): BECAUSE I DON'T WANT DEADPOOL ON THIS TEAM!

Tombstone (Killer Croc): I originally had Rhino in this spot, but he isn't the most stealthy guy around. Plus Tombstone has that killer instinct like Sabretooth.

Daimon Hellstrom (El Diablo): You have to wonder what Val has on his to make him part of the team.

Blackdog2009

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

DC has the Freedom Fighters too, so ... very close there too.