Avatar image for cloverfield
#51 Posted by cloverfield (604 posts) - - Show Bio
@kiss_lamia:
i am blackheart obsessed
Avatar image for billy_batson
#52 Posted by Billy Batson (60870 posts) - - Show Bio
nice :)
Avatar image for kiss_lamia
#53 Posted by kiss_lamia (1284 posts) - - Show Bio
@tonis:  Well i hope and i can't wait to see them lol :D 
 
 @cloverfield:  haha i gathered lol :P
 
@Billy Batson:  thankies for the comment :)
 
And todays post is Lilith just after she had the munchies ROFL  enjoy i did :)
 

No Caption Provided
Avatar image for tonis
#54 Posted by tonis (6562 posts) - - Show Bio
@kiss_lamia: lol, is it strange that I suddenly got hungry :)
Avatar image for kiss_lamia
#55 Posted by kiss_lamia (1284 posts) - - Show Bio
@tonis said:
" @kiss_lamia: lol, is it strange that I suddenly got hungry :) "
Haha must be the Psi Link ROFL :P
Avatar image for gloomix
#56 Posted by Gloomix (393 posts) - - Show Bio

omg nice work!!!
Do Selene next ;)<3

Avatar image for kiss_lamia
#57 Posted by kiss_lamia (1284 posts) - - Show Bio
@Gloomix said:
" omg nice work!!! Do Selene next ;)<3 "
oh i actually have one that i forgot to post of selene, this my tradition B&W piece for march's art talent pagent 
 

selene vs rachel
selene vs rachel
Avatar image for gloomix
#58 Posted by Gloomix (393 posts) - - Show Bio

good good good I want more XD

Avatar image for hawkeye446
#59 Posted by Hawkeye446 (3975 posts) - - Show Bio
@kiss_lamia:
Wow, this art is really impressive. There were a few pictures that were over-the-top Amazing! More please :D
Avatar image for kiss_lamia
#60 Edited by kiss_lamia (1284 posts) - - Show Bio
@Gloomix:  you wanted more you got more lol
 

@Hawkeye446

said:

" @kiss_lamia: Wow, this art is really impressive. There were a few pictures that were over-the-top Amazing! More please :D "


Thanks hun i'll be doing lots more i haven't even finished my Lilith timeline yet haha
 
And as for todays piece i was inspired by the women of marvel covers that i saw today online so i did my three fave villainesses in similar poses i called it the perfect storm hehe
 

No Caption Provided
Avatar image for tonis
#61 Posted by tonis (6562 posts) - - Show Bio
@kiss_lamia: lol, the perfect Storm, very creative :) 
Those 3 certainly would be.
Avatar image for sc
#62 Posted by SC (18159 posts) - - Show Bio

Wow, thats amazing! Very, very nice LilIth, Selene and Maddy! 

Moderator
Avatar image for kiss_lamia
#63 Posted by kiss_lamia (1284 posts) - - Show Bio
@tonis said:
" @kiss_lamia: lol, the perfect Storm, very creative :) Those 3 certainly would be. "
Thankies it was one of my old ideas but didn't get the right inspiration till today lol :D
 
@SC said:
" Wow, thats amazing! Very, very nice LilIth, Selene and Maddy!  "

Thankies glad you like it! :D i love those 3 they need to team up! marvel team up comic hello pay attention lol
Avatar image for pcbh168
#64 Posted by pcbh168 (1839 posts) - - Show Bio

Wow, excellent drawings!

Avatar image for gloomix
#65 Posted by Gloomix (393 posts) - - Show Bio
@kiss_lamia: niceee just simply amazing XD<3
Avatar image for hawkeye446
#66 Posted by Hawkeye446 (3975 posts) - - Show Bio
@kiss_lamia:
wow thats really good, nice work once again. Maddies pose is great.
Avatar image for kiss_lamia
#67 Posted by kiss_lamia (1284 posts) - - Show Bio
@pcbh168:@Gloomix:@Hawkeye446:  hey guys thanks for the support :D  
 
Today i was inspired by the Lilith trading card that was drawn by  by G.T. Hildebrandt so i did my own version of it :) hope you like it!!
 

 
No Caption Provided
Avatar image for tonis
#68 Posted by tonis (6562 posts) - - Show Bio
@kiss_lamia: oh man, the LINES, the LINES. That's gotta be one of your most intricate yet. There must be smoke coming out of the pencil while your ripping through these. 
Now THAT is a demon hair doo that you're not getting at any old salon :)
Avatar image for kiss_lamia
#69 Edited by kiss_lamia (1284 posts) - - Show Bio
@tonis said:

" @kiss_lamia: oh man, the LINES, the LINES. That's gotta be one of your most intricate yet. There must be smoke coming out of the pencil while your ripping through these. Now THAT is a demon hair doo that you're not getting at any old salon :) "

ROFL yeah im trying to put more detail in them as i go lol as for the hair you are only going to get that Hell's Bell's Beauty Salon haha!!! :P
Avatar image for tonis
#70 Posted by tonis (6562 posts) - - Show Bio
@kiss_lamia said:
" @tonis said:

" @kiss_lamia: oh man, the LINES, the LINES. That's gotta be one of your most intricate yet. There must be smoke coming out of the pencil while your ripping through these. Now THAT is a demon hair doo that you're not getting at any old salon :) "

ROFL yeah im trying to put more detail in them as i go lol as for the hair you are only going to get that Hell's Bell's Beauty Salon haha!!! :P "
details definitely starting to show. 
Lol @ Hell's Bells Beauty Salon, where they crank AC/DC at top volume and you only get in by appointment :)
Avatar image for kiss_lamia
#71 Posted by kiss_lamia (1284 posts) - - Show Bio
@tonis said:
" @kiss_lamia said:
" @tonis said:

" @kiss_lamia: oh man, the LINES, the LINES. That's gotta be one of your most intricate yet. There must be smoke coming out of the pencil while your ripping through these. Now THAT is a demon hair doo that you're not getting at any old salon :) "

ROFL yeah im trying to put more detail in them as i go lol as for the hair you are only going to get that Hell's Bell's Beauty Salon haha!!! :P "
details definitely starting to show. Lol @ Hell's Bells Beauty Salon, where they crank AC/DC at top volume and you only get in by appointment :) "
Yup and its very exclusive top A list Hell god/dess's get in with no problems the rest have to sell there soul to get it LOL
Avatar image for hawkeye446
#72 Posted by Hawkeye446 (3975 posts) - - Show Bio
@kiss_lamia:  Wowee nice! As tonis said The detail is really starting show, and it looks great :D
Avatar image for kiss_lamia
#73 Posted by kiss_lamia (1284 posts) - - Show Bio
@Hawkeye446 said:
" @kiss_lamia:  Wowee nice! As tonis said The detail is really starting show, and it looks great :D "
Thanks hun :) glad your enjoying my work :)
 
This is another random piece i decided to do, it called lilith fire magic and here it is lol
 

No Caption Provided
Avatar image for tonis
#74 Posted by tonis (6562 posts) - - Show Bio
@kiss_lamia: theres always a good excuse to add one with fire.
I'm tempted to go Beavis & Butthead and say uhhuhuhuhuh FIRE! huhuhuuh MAGIC! uhuhhuh cool :)
Avatar image for kiss_lamia
#75 Posted by kiss_lamia (1284 posts) - - Show Bio
@tonis:  ROFL you always make me laught lol
 
And this a Selene Gallio piece i did on photoshop her using some dark magic :D
 

No Caption Provided
Avatar image for kiss_lamia
#76 Posted by kiss_lamia (1284 posts) - - Show Bio

Right today i tired Lilith with marker she has a bit of a maleficent chin but we can fix that next attempt lol :D
 

No Caption Provided
Avatar image for tonis
#77 Posted by tonis (6562 posts) - - Show Bio
@kiss_lamia: wow, the marker works good on her. Gives her a darker kind of look. 
That chin has definitely got some POW to it :)
Avatar image for kiss_lamia
#78 Posted by kiss_lamia (1284 posts) - - Show Bio
@tonis said:
" @kiss_lamia: wow, the marker works good on her. Gives her a darker kind of look. That chin has definitely got some POW to it :) "
haha i managed to sort the chin out this time and add a bit of kiss_lamia flair to it this time so tell me what you think
 

No Caption Provided
Avatar image for tonis
#79 Posted by tonis (6562 posts) - - Show Bio
@kiss_lamia: yup, chin is much smoother. That's wild the blue effect coming off some of the outlines. Did you use a blue marker as well or is that from something else?
Avatar image for kiss_lamia
#80 Posted by kiss_lamia (1284 posts) - - Show Bio
@tonis said:
" @kiss_lamia: yup, chin is much smoother. That's wild the blue effect coming off some of the outlines. Did you use a blue marker as well or is that from something else? "
yeah i used a faint black marker to do the outline and then black marker to filler in but the faint black came out with a slight blue tinge so that gave it that effect lol :D so what you think shall i add it :D
Avatar image for tonis
#81 Posted by tonis (6562 posts) - - Show Bio
@kiss_lamia said:
" @tonis said:
" @kiss_lamia: yup, chin is much smoother. That's wild the blue effect coming off some of the outlines. Did you use a blue marker as well or is that from something else? "
yeah i used a faint black marker to do the outline and then black marker to filler in but the faint black came out with a slight blue tinge so that gave it that effect lol :D so what you think shall i add it :D "
yea definitely. You can keep the Maddy as the traditional, and use this as the B&W, or vice versa. :)
Avatar image for kiss_lamia
#82 Posted by kiss_lamia (1284 posts) - - Show Bio
@tonis said:
" @kiss_lamia said:
" @tonis said:
" @kiss_lamia: yup, chin is much smoother. That's wild the blue effect coming off some of the outlines. Did you use a blue marker as well or is that from something else? "
yeah i used a faint black marker to do the outline and then black marker to filler in but the faint black came out with a slight blue tinge so that gave it that effect lol :D so what you think shall i add it :D "
yea definitely. You can keep the Maddy as the traditional, and use this as the B&W, or vice versa. :) "
you mean Selene but coolio ok going to add it now! thankies :D
Avatar image for kiss_lamia
#83 Posted by kiss_lamia (1284 posts) - - Show Bio

This is a Celebratory piece is did just now! for completing Update 5 of Lilith's Profile it was inspired by Lilith's Classic Parking Meter Swing the Witches Arc and i love it hehe :D
 

No Caption Provided
Avatar image for hawkeye446
#84 Posted by Hawkeye446 (3975 posts) - - Show Bio
@kiss_lamia: Haha, excellentay! 
Avatar image for tonis
#85 Posted by tonis (6562 posts) - - Show Bio
@kiss_lamia: lol, after what you showed me earlier that just cracked me up. Great one, love the tilted hat :)
Avatar image for kiss_lamia
#86 Posted by kiss_lamia (1284 posts) - - Show Bio
@Hawkeye446 said:
" @kiss_lamia: Haha, excellentay!  "
thank you its was a fun piece to celebrate a fun night lol
 
@tonis said:
" @kiss_lamia: lol, after what you showed me earlier that just cracked me up. Great one, love the tilted hat :) "

i know you got to love it, haha and i love that strange is the ball CLASSIC ROFL :D
Avatar image for kiss_lamia
#87 Posted by kiss_lamia (1284 posts) - - Show Bio

Right today was a busy day managed to get four pieces done did one photoshop, two maker drawings and one biro pen piece hope you like them :)
 

No Caption Provided
                                                                                                                                       Maddy Punches Cyke!!

No Caption Provided
                                                                                                                                                Hell Hath No Fury Like Lilith Scorned!!

No Caption Provided
                                                                                                                                                        Lilith & SpitfIre

No Caption Provided
                                                                                                                                                                   Lilith Furious
Avatar image for sora_thekey
#88 Posted by sora_thekey (8812 posts) - - Show Bio

I give major props to people who can draw with markers and pens.... Kudos!

Avatar image for tonis
#89 Posted by tonis (6562 posts) - - Show Bio
@kiss_lamia: whoa, someones been busy haven't they :) 
That's some of your best work yet, I can't tell which I like more, Cyke getting pummeled or furious Lilith (who looks awesome)
Avatar image for kiss_lamia
#90 Posted by kiss_lamia (1284 posts) - - Show Bio
@tonis said:
" @kiss_lamia: whoa, someones been busy haven't they :) That's some of your best work yet, I can't tell which I like more, Cyke getting pummeled or furious Lilith (who looks awesome) "
Thankies my darling :) i have to say i can't choose both are like my babies lol haha
 
As for new pieces i got thinking how cool it would be to see some underworld goddesses team up so i thought hmm awesome Asgardian Goddess of Death Hela and Annunaki Goddess of the Underworld Lilith teaming up and here is what came up with :D
 

No Caption Provided


No Caption Provided
Avatar image for sc
#91 Posted by SC (18159 posts) - - Show Bio

HELA!!!!!!!!! Awhsomeness on so many cool and new levels!!!!!!!! Concept 10. Execution 10. Technical Skills 10. Vamp Factor 10. I think you just won the Gold Medal my friend!

Moderator
Avatar image for tonis
#92 Posted by tonis (6562 posts) - - Show Bio
@kiss_lamia: yea, I agree with SC, 10's all across the board. :) 
Great choice pairing with Hela, There should be a 'Marvel Unholy Team-Up' title and these would be the first two to use.
Avatar image for kiss_lamia
#93 Posted by kiss_lamia (1284 posts) - - Show Bio
@SC said:
" HELA!!!!!!!!! Awhsomeness on so many cool and new levels!!!!!!!! Concept 10. Execution 10. Technical Skills 10. Vamp Factor 10. I think you just won the Gold Medal my friend! "
ROFL thanks my lovely :D and come on those two would so have fun turning the tables on Mephisto hehe :D
 
@tonis said:
" @kiss_lamia: yea, I agree with SC, 10's all across the board. :) Great choice pairing with Hela, There should be a 'Marvel Unholy Team-Up' title and these would be the first two to use. "

Im with you on that one I'm Still waiting for the perfect storm version too haha but seriously they need start making more horror comics again i am so bored, i need my Lilith and Dark Goddesses Fix's again ROFL
Avatar image for tonis
#94 Posted by tonis (6562 posts) - - Show Bio
@kiss_lamia said:
@tonis said:
" @kiss_lamia: yea, I agree with SC, 10's all across the board. :) Great choice pairing with Hela, There should be a 'Marvel Unholy Team-Up' title and these would be the first two to use. "
Im with you on that one I'm Still waiting for the perfect storm version too haha but seriously they need start making more horror comics again i am so bored, i need my Lilith and Dark Goddesses Fix's again ROFL "
yea, other than a few things from Vertigo it seems there's been nothing good with horror in a VERY long time. Especially on the Marvel side. They really need to get back to how they were in the 70's with their monsters. :)
Avatar image for kiss_lamia
#95 Posted by kiss_lamia (1284 posts) - - Show Bio
@tonis:  yeah i totally miss Satana's old school story lines so much fun, and from the 90's i miss Darkhold and Hellstorm and not to mention when Ghost rider was intresting lol
Avatar image for iceprince_x
#96 Posted by IcePrince_X (5092 posts) - - Show Bio

Nice work on Lilith... I guess she is your muse... lots of good work on her.

Avatar image for kiss_lamia
#97 Posted by kiss_lamia (1284 posts) - - Show Bio
@IcePrince_X said:
" Nice work on Lilith... I guess she is your muse... lots of good work on her. "
Thank you for the comment and at the moment she is lol and making me do lots of  bits and pieces of art with her in them lol
Avatar image for hawkeye446
#98 Posted by Hawkeye446 (3975 posts) - - Show Bio
@kiss_lamia:
Wow, no kidding, I absolutely love Furious Lilltih. I think that is my favourite of all your works so far. Congratulations on your success! 
 
Oohh and the Hela combination pieces, wonderful :D
Avatar image for kiss_lamia
#99 Posted by kiss_lamia (1284 posts) - - Show Bio
@Hawkeye446 said:

" @kiss_lamia: Wow, no kidding, I absolutely love Furious Lilltih. I think that is my favourite of all your works so far. Congratulations on your success!  Oohh and the Hela combination pieces, wonderful :D "

 Thanks hun glad you like them :D means alot :D
 
Right i did three new pieces the first is and extended family portrait of Lilith and her two great uncles Chthon and Set, the other two are Lilith's fault too i stumbled across the two characters while researching Atlantis and Mount Olympus and the third crept in due to his connection with one of the greek gods and before you new its Slash art was created it wasn't my fault lol the slashy art is of Herc, Namor and Northstar.     

                                                                                                                       OK SO DON'T CLICK IF YOU DON'T LIKE M/M 

 

No Caption Provided
Avatar image for tonis
#100 Posted by tonis (6562 posts) - - Show Bio
@kiss_lamia: well if you were concerned about the censors the good thing was there was more snake in the 3rd than the spoilers :) 
Although if you were to bump Herc up even a teensy bit on either one you might have hit the ratings mark.