Karbacca's DC Universe: Wonder Woman

karbacca

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By karbacca

This is the first in a series of new universe series I am working on. I wanted to go in a completely redesign the heroes and the world of the DC universe to be more of something "I" would like to read. I will do the full write-up for Wonder Woman (Who I am calling "Demigoddess" at the moment). I plan on updating the look and total back story of each of the major heroes and villains of the DC Universe. For now I have the Black and White inks, so stay tuned for the full colored and full write-up of the NEW Wonder Woman.

No Caption Provided
Avatar image for deranged_midget
Deranged Midget

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 4

#2  Edited By Deranged Midget

That's very impressive, she displays a lot of power and definitely looks more like a warrior.

Calvin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#3  Edited By Calvin

the "skirt" it has that greek touch that Diana's costume should always have. The "helmet" gives her a more tough look, but it looses to the tiara, because she can't trow it like a boomerang

karbacca

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By karbacca

Oh yeah, here is the final color version as well, and , She has a sword, whats she need a tiara boomerang for :P

No Caption Provided
cbishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 92

User Lists: 1268

#5  Edited By cbishop

Really cool design, but I prefer gold in her costume, over silver. While the thicker proportions make sense for a strong, muscular woman, it's hard to look at her without thinking of the GL Boodikka (although they've slimmed Boodikka down over the years). Last, it looks neat and everything, but I've never understood the sleeve/no sleeve thing. I mean, it's better than having to believe that her boobs always stay behind the Wonder-bra, but it seems like there would be two sleeves or none. Love the shoulder star matching the one on the forehead.

RyuHayabusa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#6  Edited By RyuHayabusa

This looks awesome

batmanary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#7  Edited By batmanary

I like the redesign, but I think she's a bit too buff, IMHO.