Kara's Room

Hearsay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Hey guys, here's the latest personal project that I've been messing with for the past few days. It's Kara/Supergirl's room after she decides to settle on Earth and gets a job at a coffee shop to try experiencing normalcy in her life. It's fun doing a little research and building an environment for a character, or rather making the environment a character. I stumbled across that page in Final Crisis where she's in her apartment telling her cat to behave while she goes off to fight, and that one panel said so much about her as a person. I tried to do that here (still trying) by placing things here and there that reflect her personality a bit, still too neat/bland. It's empty but I'm adding more as I go.

No Caption Provided

This might be my last little thread here and I might start up a blog in the near future. That might be the right thing to do instead of spamming threads and boards with snippets of my stuff every few days. I love seeing your work and I'll def still be posting and lurking. Just in case, I'll do a little shameless plug and put my instagram which I update the most. That should link to my tumblr, which links.. to my facebook, yeah it's a huge link up. I'd def like to see/follow you guyzes stuff outside of Vine.

Thanks!

ARMIV2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dude, this is so cool! What'd you use to make this?

Hearsay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanks @armiv2, this is all Photoshop.

ARMIV2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hearsay: Wooow! It's so clean, man. Looks pretty professional in my eyes.

gmounce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So clean, so moody. I really love this. Great work!

BumpyBoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 20

#6 BumpyBoo  Moderator

This is an interesting project. Nice one ^_^

Avatar image for quinnofthestoneage
QuinnoftheStoneAge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is really good, the detail is excellent :)

DequanWay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By DequanWay

This being comicvine and all I thought I would have better competition with artists ya know

but you get an A for effort :/

DequanWay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Im just joking the artwork is actually pretty good, I use photoshop myself :0

Hearsay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

Thanks guys. Pretty much done with the content in her room, now I'm moving on to color comps. This is definitely the hardest part for me; values are one thing but besides warm and cool, colors schemes can vary drastically or barely at all. It'll take a while for me to decide which one I'll move forward with, so here are some of them that I threw together real quick.