#1 Edited by LuisEscobar (221 posts) - - Show Bio
No Caption Provided

Finished coloring another drawing. This time I was experimenting with Tetrad color Scheme. Which is something I go into on my blog.

Something I hadn't realized until just now, is that when using a Tetrad color scheme, it's perfectly fine to use the color white. Which I think is really missing from my coloring job. Next time I hope to do better.

That said, I hope you like it. It's meant to be a silly drawing.

#2 Posted by MasterKungFu (20773 posts) - - Show Bio

its great

#3 Posted by MasterKungFu (20773 posts) - - Show Bio

I like the expressions on the faces

#4 Posted by Infinityball (509 posts) - - Show Bio

Awesome, and I'm not brown nosing

Avatar image for wavemotioncannon
#5 Posted by WaveMotionCannon (7657 posts) - - Show Bio

Awesome

#6 Posted by ZZoMBiE13 (1444 posts) - - Show Bio

Well it's well drawn, it's whimsically colored, and it's funny as heck.

But, your Bat-Zippo has the flint thumbwheel on the wrong side! J'accuse!

ZIPPO-GATE!!!
ZIPPO-GATE!!!

Clearly, this IMMENSE oversight error renders this piece an artistic fraud and I must award you only 1 out of 10 possible stars. :P

(I hope it's obvious that this is meant as a joke and I love the drawing. Cheers!)

#7 Posted by LuisEscobar (221 posts) - - Show Bio

Well it's well drawn, it's whimsically colored, and it's funny as heck.

But, your Bat-Zippo has the flint thumbwheel on the wrong side! J'accuse!

ZIPPO-GATE!!!
ZIPPO-GATE!!!

Clearly, this IMMENSE oversight error renders this piece an artistic fraud and I must award you only 1 out of 10 possible stars. :P

(I hope it's obvious that this is meant as a joke and I love the drawing. Cheers!)

That's actually quite an embarrassing blunder. That's what I get for not doing a simple google search.

Thanks for noticing! Good eye.

Maybe I can excuse this blunder by saying, Bruce made this lighter and isn't actually using a Zippo?

#8 Posted by ZZoMBiE13 (1444 posts) - - Show Bio

@luisescobar: I hope you know that I was kidding, yes? This is a great piece. No one but me would ever notice the lighter thing. And I only noticed because, believe it or not, I used to have quite a Zippo collection back when I was a smoker. ;)

#9 Edited by hatemalingsia (15494 posts) - - Show Bio

Nice.

#10 Posted by Onemoreposter (4365 posts) - - Show Bio

@luisescobar: Lol. Avve3some man. Everyting from the "Iron Wing" to Batman's angry face to the shoulder camera is avvesome. Love the perplexed Pete in the background.

#11 Posted by LuisEscobar (221 posts) - - Show Bio

@luisescobar: I hope you know that I was kidding, yes? This is a great piece. No one but me would ever notice the lighter thing. And I only noticed because, believe it or not, I used to have quite a Zippo collection back when I was a smoker. ;)

Yes, I knew, but I still think it's valid constructive criticism. And I actually appreciate it.

Nice.

Thank you!

@luisescobar: Lol. Avve3some man. Everyting from the "Iron Wing" to Batman's angry face to the shoulder camera is avvesome. Love the perplexed Pete in the background.

Thank you so much. It's odd, some people get this drawing and some people don't. I'm glad you do.

#12 Posted by MasterKungFu (20773 posts) - - Show Bio

bats is left handed

#13 Edited by LuisEscobar (221 posts) - - Show Bio

bats is left handed

Ha ha ha! I hadn't even thought of that!

It was for compositional reasons. It wouldn't have read as well if he was covering his drawing with the same hand he was drawing with.

#14 Edited by magnablue (10500 posts) - - Show Bio

Cheaters :O

#15 Posted by MasterKungFu (20773 posts) - - Show Bio

just love how they'll do anything to win :)