Extraordinary SunFall 3

DrF8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 12

Edited By DrF8

So, i wanted to present to you guys a drawing i made of Sun Fall ( the character i created ) that i was very proud of.

No Caption Provided

It was supossed to be just a flying person drawing exercice, but it looked so awesome i just added some SunFall elements to it. And here it is. It presents SunFall, when after an explosion or a fight he is really pissed off and he's like "I've had enough of this sh*t" and then he'll start to senselessly beat someone in a badass way or something.

When i finished it i thought i'm a god. And then, after i while i stopped thinking i'm such a boss, but still i'm very proud of it. And i guess it might be my best drawing so far.

DrF8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 12

Oh c'mon guys

Fiesty_Badger6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

The proportions are pretty far off. I think you need to look seriously at proportion because as soon as you do your drawing will improve in leaps and bounds.

No Caption Provided

Also his clavicle too far above his shoulders and pecs? if you feel where these bones begin in your shoulders and then follow them to where they meet above the sternum you will have a better idea of where to place them in your drawings.

Pizzaman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pretty kewl

Avatar image for ramsillustrations
RamsIllustrations

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fiesty_badger6:

This is a great outline that you shared and one that we all need to keep in mind.

I think he is at a stage where its all starting to sink in. It's not as important now until he starts to really move forward if he keeps at it. I am always careful to not overwhelm anyone, specially since we all are at different levels.

Always try and point out the positives that you see and then point out 1 or 2 things that may need some work on. I would like everyone to keep sharing what they are working on, if they feel a negative vibe they may not do so as much. Sharing can be motivating and helps to spur growth and improvement.

On my end I don't know his age but I think he is doing great and he likes anatomy. :D

Anatomy I am a firm believer is key to learning to draw almost everything. The easier and better it becomes to an artist the better we become as a whole. You like anatomy too and I can see that you will do just fine.

I believe that on your end you have been drawing for a while, from some of the things you have written. Are you British or Australian? Maybe not on either one, just thought I would ask. :p

I have, as we all do, so much to learn as an artist.

Claymore1998

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

Looks amazing

Claymore1998

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7