Cryo-Wolf's Scribbles

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Cryo-Wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

#51  Edited By Cryo-Wolf

Thanks, I figured, since, you know, his dad's a different god and all, he would have different tattoos. Why even have tatoos you ask? because A0 frickin awesome, B) He's kinda like the opposite of Cryo. Instead of blue, the tattoos are red, instead of circles, its more diamond shapes. miscellaneous differences in all of em.

And, If you wanna see him in action, go to my Fan-Fic and vote.

Zaraki Ichigo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#52  Edited By Zaraki Ichigo

Cryo-Wolf says:

"Thanks, I figured, since, you know, his dad's a different god and all, he would have different tattoos. Why even have tatoos you ask? because A0 frickin awesome, B) He's kinda like the opposite of Cryo. Instead of blue, the tattoos are red, instead of circles, its more diamond shapes. miscellaneous differences in all of em. And, If you wanna see him in action, go to my Fan-Fic and vote."

Vote?

Cryo-Wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By Cryo-Wolf

Yeah, this is a different type of Fan-Fic. The reader votes on what's going to happen, and on what certain things will appear in it. the first vote is where will they fight. Check it out.

Cryo-Wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By Cryo-Wolf

And, here's my next drawing: Special Request from Prime Herald person. It's supposed to be superboy prime holding a superman T-shirt with his eyes glaring. What do ya think?

ZORN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#55  Edited By ZORN

Post Deleted.

Constantine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#56  Edited By Constantine

cool pics

sonicmora

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By sonicmora

nice drawings.cryo looks like an atlantean wolf.

Cryo-Wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By Cryo-Wolf

Well, People, I have more for ya. Some of them...I'm not too proud of, but, I liked the idea behind 'em.

The first'd be a pic I promised Cham a looooooong @$$ time ago. I designed a new costume, and added it to Anole, and BOOM. Chameleone.

And, for the group pic that people have heard so much about....well, here it is. But, before you see it in all it's glory, let's take a look at each person in the pic, shall we?

Do let's. First off'd be The one, the only, The Walkingstone. In full matrix gear ;]. I had a lil' trouble figuring out what to do wsith the binary code, so I got a little inventive and created two binary snakes entwined around her...thought it'd look cool ;]

Next, is me. Nothing really to say, It's me.

Next would be, most likely the person on the TOTAL OPPOSITE of the drawing spectrum, the fantabulous Barguest. Complete wif her two crazy canines Wisp and Ghast. LOL I couldn't draw an outfit, so I got the inspiration from an Avril Lavigne video I was watching!

Now, we have the Ragin' Cajun himself, Ladies and Gentlemen, Gambler. Yesh, be awed. Be very, very awed. It took me a looooong time to come up with this look ;P

And, for your viewing pleasure, Arrow! I began to draw this when he was still a normal guy without shadow powers. But, now that he has them back, I simply added a shadow around the arrow =P. On his back would be the Sword of Souls, and...well...yeah.

Next, is Methos. Had a hard time drawing him....mostly because of the jedi look. But, I got the gol saberstaff in there...and...that's 'bout it.

Finally, here is Photon. The only person who could think of Light as an element of Evil ;P.I had a wicked hard time drawing the legs, so I made him flying. He's flying at light speed (DUH) so, he has a trail of light behind him. I began to draw it in the wriong color, so tried to make two colors in the trail blend...but it failed horribly ;]. But, you could think of it as the closer it gets to him, the more intense the heat gets? Maybe? Interpret it anyway you want, here he is.

And, finally, It's the whole brady bunch together again =]. All of them put together to form...well....the pic. Hope people like it!

Zaraki Ichigo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By Zaraki Ichigo

Nicely done Cryo. Good job.

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 1

#60  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Hahaha, thats awesome man

Chameleone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By Chameleone

Thank you so much Cryo

Paragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#62  Edited By Paragon

Nicely done Cryo.

GL Bertron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By GL Bertron

Your Stone and BG are my faves man.

Crimson Orchid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By Crimson Orchid

I love your cartoony style. It's really cute. Love your work man.

And if you ever have some spare time, care for an art trade?

Barguest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By Barguest

That is the awesomest thing i've seen today :D thanks Cryo!

Cryo-Wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By Cryo-Wolf

Crimson Orchid says:

"I love your cartoony style. It's really cute. Love your work man. And if you ever have some spare time, care for an art trade?"

shakes wif excitement Super coolio! Sure, I'll take a wack at it.

@GL: lol B and Stone were my favorites out of them too!

@B: I'm here to serve =P

Chameleone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By Chameleone

hey thanks for the pic cryo

Cryo-Wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By Cryo-Wolf

And now, to explain the cover art for my Chronicles a bit more. Well, first of all, it's the cover. This would be what would appear on the Cover of the comic or book. Of course, it has Cryo, and I think this is the best drawing of Cryo that I've done because I finally got the musculature right. I was able to give him a chest, abs, a rib cage, and decent arms. The tatoos came out a bit better this time, too. Also, whoever you see on this cover will appear in my story.

On that note, we'll get to the basic characters. To Cryo's right is Simba, his lil' wolf cub. Compare it to the real pic of him in my gallery and see what ya think. To his right is Moonchild. This is my first drawing of Moonchild, and I tried to follow B's pic of her as close as I could. She's using her Nature Magic to summon another important character in my story, Gaia. She's basically a living tree(yes, I know trees are really alive, but you get the picture), even if you can't see it. Her skin is smooth bark, and her hair is...well, think of million of strands of willow tree leaves. Something like that. Bat Wings there in the middle is the villian of the story, Damien Nigromante. I added some stuff to him, like the tattoos on his wings. He should have them on there, but I didn't think of them when I was drawing the initial pic. The tattoos of different Gods are supposed to appear on the person's real body, so, since his wings are part of his anatomy, Tattoos appear there. Even though the black disguises them, I gave him the muscle treatment too. Like, I gave him shoulderblades by the wings and abs.

I don't think I have to explain who the guy with the trident on his chest and the tornado of water is. But, for those of you who are still stumped, its Poseidon. My Father. The tattoos were hard to think up, since I didn't have the pic of him that's on my page right in front of me. Below him are the two brothers, Sam and Dean Winchester(Sam=left, Dean=right) I tried to draw them as best as I could. Then, last but certainly not least, is Ghoul. Yes, she appears in my story and isw in fact a pivitol(hope that was spelled right) character. As usual, she gets the punk rock/goth treatment with all the spikes and piercings(nose and eyebrow). Dark energy around her hand and eyes, she's holding a spellbook, and basically I tried to make her as punk-y as possible.

The saying I thought was kinda cool, kinda ominous, and hopefully will draw people in if they've never read it(the literary magazine at school, for instance). The style of writing that Cryo-Wolf Chronicles is in I came up with myself, but if it looks like another style, I did not intend it that way.

Hope you all like it!

P.S.: Crimson Orchid, your pics are almost done. Just need to outline and color them =D
Post Edited:2007-10-21 10:55:16

Spectrum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#69  Edited By Spectrum

Well done Cryo

aplauds

Constantine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#70  Edited By Constantine

niiice

Cryo-Wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By Cryo-Wolf

Time for some holiday cheer!!!!!!! So, my aunt likes christmas lists early, so I made mine like last week. This is what I drew on it, since I always make some kind of drawing or something. It's pretty self-explanatory. Cryo, holding a bag of toys, a santa hat, and then Simba with a bone and reindeer antlers. Just a lil something I cooked up.

Spectrum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#72  Edited By Spectrum

The abtlers on the dog make it,

mak sure to post your postcards when there done

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#73  Edited By The_Ghostshell

LMAO. Your one in a million C Wolf.

Cryo-Wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By Cryo-Wolf

LMAO fine, I'll post the postcards. But just so you guys know, they probably won't be that good. One is the sirens, another is Scylla and Charybdis, and the last one is Lord Helios' island(the one with the huge cattle).

And thanks. I'm a big christmas person, so I knew at one point or another, I was going to make a christmas Cryo. Could he possibly have a christmas story lined up for the Chronicles......?

Cryo-Wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By Cryo-Wolf

chameleone says:

" Merry Christmas/ Happy Birthday to you."

MUAHAHAHAHAHA!

You remembered. That's right, folks. The wolf's out of the bag. My birthday is Christmas Eve. (That's right. I get double =P)

And I agree, it has gotten better. Before, my drawing were glorified stick figures, basically. Now, they actually have muscles, and they actually have realism.

Chameleone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By Chameleone

Cryo-Wolf says:

"Time for some holiday cheer!!!!!!! So, my aunt likes christmas lists early, so I made mine like last week. This is what I drew on it, since I always make some kind of drawing or something. It's pretty self-explanatory. Cryo, holding a bag of toys, a santa hat, and then Simba with a bone and reindeer antlers. Just a lil something I cooked up."

Dude, your art has gotten SOOOOO much better, than when we first met. It looks awesome. Merry Christmas/ Happy Birthday to you.

Chameleone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By Chameleone

Cryo-Wolf says:

"chameleone says:
" Merry Christmas/ Happy Birthday to you."

MUAHAHAHAHAHA!

You remembered. That's right, folks. The wolf's out of the bag. My birthday is Christmas Eve. (That's right. I get double =P)

And I agree, it has gotten better. Before, my drawing were glorified stick figures, basically. Now, they actually have muscles, and they actually have realism."

You would make a great caroonist, i just like your style. It reminds me of Skottie Young

Chameleone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By Chameleone

Cryo-Wolf says:

"OMG!!!!! THAT'S PERFECT! HE'S ONE OF MY FAVORITES!Oh, and check out this lil' factoid. There's this senior at my school whose on the soccer team and he's in my club. He knows of my obsession with werewolves, so one day, during club, he says to me "Are you sure you were born on christmas eve?"and I'm like, "Yeah, I'm not lying.""I don't believe you.""Why?""Because, in Italy" (I'm italian) "if you were born on Christmas Eve, you're a werewolf." My mouth literally dropped. Then he had trouble believing that I didn't know of that legend.But how freaky is that."

Backs away slowly, as he notices the moon

i uhhhh gotta go

Cryo-Wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By Cryo-Wolf

OMG!!!!! THAT'S PERFECT! HE'S ONE OF MY FAVORITES!

Oh, and check out this lil' factoid. There's this senior at my school whose on the soccer team and he's in my club. He knows of my obsession with werewolves, so one day, during club, he says to me "Are you sure you were born on christmas eve?"

and I'm like, "Yeah, I'm not lying."

"I don't believe you."

"Why?"

"Because, in Italy" (I'm italian) "if you were born on Christmas Eve, you're a werewolf." My mouth literally dropped. Then he had trouble believing that I didn't know of that legend.

But how freaky is that.

P I Dark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By P I Dark

Cryo-Wolf says:

"Time for some holiday cheer!!!!!!! So, my aunt likes christmas lists early, so I made mine like last week. This is what I drew on it, since I always make some kind of drawing or something. It's pretty self-explanatory. Cryo, holding a bag of toys, a santa hat, and then Simba with a bone and reindeer antlers. Just a lil something I cooked up. "

Its cool man, Just one question is that your tale or the dogs

Cryo-Wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By Cryo-Wolf

That one's mine. Now that I look at it, it looks like it could be Simba's, but no, It's mine. Simba doesn't have that long a tail =]

Chameleone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82  Edited By Chameleone

I really see a young Skottie Young in you. In 10 years i'll keep a lookout for New X-Men #162, by Scott Pero

P I Dark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83  Edited By P I Dark

LMAO I dont think so Cham this boys talent is in his writting give it ten years and go pick up his book

Cryo-Wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84  Edited By Cryo-Wolf

Speaking of which, I really want to know of a few books that I've heard about, but never gotten. Arrow's book, Stone's comic...aye aye aye!

Chameleone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85  Edited By Chameleone

P I Dark says:

"LMAO I dont think so Cham this boys talent is in his writting give it ten years and go pick up his book"

lol. I'll pick up Cryo Wolf Chronicles in 10 years when all books are digitally uploaded into that chip they put in your brain. Of course by then, the world will be ruled by Damn Dirty Apes

Cryo-Wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86  Edited By Cryo-Wolf

chameleone says:

"P I Dark says:
"LMAO I dont think so Cham this boys talent is in his writting give it ten years and go pick up his book"
lol. I'll pick up Cryo Wolf Chronicles in 10 years when all books are digitally uploaded into that chip they put in your brain. Of course by then, the world will be ruled by Damn Dirty Apes"

LMAO. And all food will be in pill form?
Post Edited:2007-11-17 16:48:15

Chameleone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87  Edited By Chameleone

chameleone says:

"P I Dark says:

lol. I'll pick up Cryo Wolf Chronicles in 10 years when all books are digitally uploaded into that chip they put in your brain. Of course by then, the world will be ruled by Damn Dirty Apes"

or robots who go back in time and try to stop the human resistance by killing the mother of the leader before she can give birth to our sweet savior

P I Dark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88  Edited By P I Dark

Cryo-Wolf says:

"Speaking of which, I really want to know of a few books that I've heard about, but never gotten. Arrow's book, Stone's comic...aye aye aye!"

Give me time bro its along process, I just finished some chapters and got them back for a few rewrites, then I got a whole lot more still to do,

Cryo-Wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89  Edited By Cryo-Wolf

P I Dark says:

"Cryo-Wolf says:
"Speaking of which, I really want to know of a few books that I've heard about, but never gotten. Arrow's book, Stone's comic...aye aye aye!"
Give me time bro its along process, I just finished some chapters and got them back for a few rewrites, then I got a whole lot more still to do, "

I await in unending anticipation and patience =D

Intangible

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90  Edited By Intangible

the first 3 or 4 i didn't exactly favor, but you are a great animal artist. keep it up.

Zaraki Ichigo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91  Edited By Zaraki Ichigo

I like the new pic Cryo. It's nice to see that you're trying different poses and you seem to be getting more comfortable with your style and your repetition. Good job man.

sonicmora

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92  Edited By sonicmora

You going to be posting other christmas theme scribbles? They look cool.

Cryo-Wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93  Edited By Cryo-Wolf

I have a style? Sweeeeeeeeet.

Wait, what is it exactly?

sonicmora

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94  Edited By sonicmora

Cryo-Wolf says:

"Maybeh......OH! I should do Christmas poses of all my Characters! Ok, so, there's Ghoul, already did Cryo, Maybe Damien, maybe Pyro-Cat. If people on the vine let me, I'll do christmas ones for them."

=) that would be cool.

Cryo-Wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95  Edited By Cryo-Wolf

Maybeh......OH! I should do Christmas poses of all my Characters! Ok, so, there's Ghoul, already did Cryo, Maybe Damien, maybe Pyro-Cat. If people on the vine let me, I'll do christmas ones for them.

Boken

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96  Edited By Boken

hey cryo can u do a pic 4 me.

Cryo-Wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers