Avatar image for corruptedrubies
CorruptedRubies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By CorruptedRubies

This is my first time doing one of these so help me out if I do something wrong but this is Naruto (Ashura Mode) and Sauske (Indra Mode). Deadline is 2/25/2017 5:00 CST

ZZoMBiE13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

I don't want to tell you your business, but Character Creation Contests are supposed to task the artists with creating an original character. All I see is you've mentioned Naruto and Sasuke (established characters). What is the creation you're wanting the artists to embrace? Invent a ninja to fight them? Invent a ninja to join them? Combine the two? What's the goal?

I like the idea of giving us some anime/manga to go from with any of the contests, but please provide a task you want entrants to perform with this. :)

Avatar image for deactivated-60e7a5c633643
deactivated-60e7a5c633643

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is my first time doing one of these so help me out if I do something wrong but this is Naruto (Ashura Mode) and Sauske (Indra Mode). Deadline is 2/25/2017 5:00 CST

I've never drawn an anime or manga character ever, but if you give us a little more guidance as to the type of character that you want us to create, I'll give it a shot.

CorruptedRubies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Alright Thank you @ZZoMBiE13 I want you guys to create a villainous character fighting Ashura Mode Naruto And Indra Mode Sauske. The Character should own a Dojutsu and it would be cool if the villain was using an attack or blocking against attacks from Naruto and Sauske. I hope this clears this up @dragonspine And @ZZoMBiE13

EGoD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 EGoD  Moderator

@corruptedrubies: We already have an ongoing character creation contest. There is no objection to anyone creating a contest, however you will have to change the name of your thread as it will cause confusion with current contests.

CorruptedRubies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By CorruptedRubies

Ok Thank you for letting me know.

CorruptedRubies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

EGoD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By EGoD  Moderator

@corruptedrubies: Actually, I may have to do that for you, pick a new title and I'll change it to that.

CorruptedRubies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Alright @egod The Name Will Be Creating A New Villain Against Naruto And Sasuke Contest.

EGoD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 EGoD  Moderator
CorruptedRubies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers