Crank Those Panels v2 #5 ****VOTING****

Avatar image for ramsillustrations
RamsIllustrations

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll Crank Those Panels v2 #5 ****VOTING**** (14 votes)

Anbu_B_Team 14%
Mini32 21%
Fiesty_Badger6 7%
Ramsillustrations 57%

Thanks for the talented entries, this was the best participation turnout in a while!

No Caption Provided

Anbu_B_Team

No Caption Provided

Mini32

No Caption Provided

Fiesty_Badger6

No Caption Provided

Ramsillustrations

Names under respective pieces. Voting ends Monday the 10th

• 
RamsIllustrations

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mrfuzzynutz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

Man this is a really tough choice. I am just going to go with the sheer stroty telling aspect, and not the visuals, or the the actually story. Did it make sense, from panel to panel, do we understand whats going on...and do we want to see the next page?

With that, my vote goes to Anbu_B_Team, However Rams...those pencils are everything I hope to become with my work. Very clean and crisp, this looks phenomenal brotha!

Fiesty_Badger6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Went for Rams page this time. The characters, scenery and the cabin in the woods was really well done. I liked the twists the other artists put on the story too, the cabin becomes the outhouse and the damsel in distress turns executioner... wished I'd thought of 'em.

Strafe Prower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 16

Ramsillustrations

ZZoMBiE13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Went for Rams page this time. The characters, scenery and the cabin in the woods was really well done. I liked the twists the other artists put on the story too, the cabin becomes the outhouse and the damsel in distress turns executioner... wished I'd thought of 'em.

I know what you mean. This group is so strong. Someone always seem to come up with brilliant stuff and then I say to myself; "Why didn't I think of that, it's SO COOL!".

Cheers! :)

ARMIV2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Rams. That last panel especially is just...my attention's been grabbed.

RamsIllustrations

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fiesty_badger6: @strafe_prower: @zzombie13: @armiv2:

Thanks for the Voting! To everyone that voted, and not just for me.

Looks like I am going to have to come up with another Theme. Been kinda busy this week but should have something up hopefully by tomorrow. Have some characters in mind but trying to come up with a simple plot line to follow for anyone that wishes to join in.

ZZoMBiE13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fiesty_badger6: @strafe_prower: @zzombie13: @armiv2:

Thanks for the Voting! To everyone that voted, and not just for me.

Looks like I am going to have to come up with another Theme. Been kinda busy this week but should have something up hopefully by tomorrow. Have some characters in mind but trying to come up with a simple plot line to follow for anyone that wishes to join in.

You need me to post it for you? Let me know if you need help. :)

RamsIllustrations

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zzombie13: Sure why not, that would be great, thanks! :)

I was toying around an idea with the Fantastic Four. In light of the mess, the film's bad reviews have tainted our heroes. Figured we could do them some justice as artists and creators ourselves. :p

I was just trying to figure what simple outline to use. Maybe you can take it from there unless you want to use your own set of characters and story-line. Like I have mentioned a simple outline will do, does not have to be followed to the tee, just gets the creative juices flowing... I have some pics already if you need them unless you have something else in mind.

Fiesty_Badger6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well done, @ramsillustrations. Another well deserved win. look forward to what ever is coming next. It's always more fun and more challenging drawing to other people's premises and character choices, methinkee. Plus it narrows down the millions of characters you might just want to throw in just to draw them.

ZZoMBiE13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ramsillustrations: Tis done sir! If you want me to adjust the suggested panels, I can. But I think it's as good a generic FF story as you'll find. Certainly nothing special but easily open to being tooled around with. I always hope folks will just come up with their own anyway.

Cheers! :)

RamsIllustrations

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fiesty_badger6:

Thanks Fiesty, I really appreciate bringing this contest back, I know I have said this before but the timing was great. I needed a break from this and gain a bit more practice in other areas before coming back and trying my hand at sequential art.

@zzombie13:

I think that is great and should be motivation enough for any FF fan out there to give it a try. Thanks Man!

MasterKungFu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 11

tough one.........

MasterKungFu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3