Crank those Panels S2 #1 Voting - Acroyear

Fiesty_Badger6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll Crank those Panels S2 #1 Voting - Acroyear (10 votes)

RamIllustrations 90%
Fiesty_Badger6 10%

Time to vote. I made it a poll so hopefully more people who drop by will just click their favourite. Since multiple choice is more fun. If you vote and also leave a comment identifying your choice please state that you've done so - so your vote doesn't get counted twice....

The fairly loose brief for the story was... "Acroyear of the Micronauts leaves the Microverse and searches through an old haunted seeming house for his Teammate, Lady Mari (Marionette.). He finds her in a bird cage."

Anyway... there are only two cataclysmic contenders in this rambunctious round (to use Stan Lee speak) and they are...

RamsIllustrations

And yours truly,

Fiesty_Badger6.

Thanks for stopping by. The voting thread will be up and running until Sunday Night/ Monday too. And could you pin this thread for us please @shatterstar?

• 
Avatar image for ramsillustrations
RamsIllustrations

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By RamsIllustrations

My vote was cast for Fiesty, I think he did a great job and deserves "the" votes, if not I would not even have cast one.

Fiesty did you bring out the crayolas on mine? Why does she seem to have a green mark on her chin. I don't remember adding green there. :p

I love these poll vote threads, so much easier to manage but because of an "individual" always being skeptical in the past, I felt like it was better to keep them pacified by doing it the old fashioned way.

What that individual doesn't seem to understand, winning is not the reason I enter these. Just the the theme or character and practice with the deadline is my main reason that I join any contest. :)

Trying to figure out why there's subtle differences on the version you posted from the one I posted earlier. Mostly noticeably on the two panels with her in them, on her neck the shadows are different and the middle bottom panel the colors are gone on her outfit.

No Caption Provided

Fiesty_Badger6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't see a green dot. Could you have been eating your spinach too close to your monitor..?

shatterstar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 6

#3 shatterstar  Moderator

I don't see a green dot. Could you have been eating your spinach too close to your monitor..?

Likewise, they look identical to me.

RamsIllustrations

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By RamsIllustrations

@shatterstar: @fiesty_badger6:

Not complaining just was curious. I saw it first on my phone then I looked closer on my screen at home.

I figured maybe there was image degradation on the drawing if it was resized.

Heres what I see and this is on more than one monitor.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

BumpyBoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 20

#5 BumpyBoo  Moderator

Rams :)

@shatterstar: @fiesty_badger6:

Not complaining just was curious. I saw it first on my phone then I looked closer on my screen at home.

I figured maybe there was image degradation on the drawing if it was resized.

Heres what I see and this is on more than one monitor.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

I see it, they do look different... O_o

RamsIllustrations

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By RamsIllustrations

@bumpyboo:

Thanks Boo, I may be crazy but not clueless when I see my own handiwork. hehe... :)

BumpyBoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 20

#7 BumpyBoo  Moderator

@ramsillustrations: Hehe, very true, it's the same for me too. You know when your own work doesn't look right. Isn't always obvious why, but you just know.

RamsIllustrations

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By RamsIllustrations

@bumpyboo:

Samsung phones have great screens but tend to over saturate color. The green on her chin screamed at me. :p

Fiesty_Badger6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ok yeah I see it now @ramsillustrations. My computer's really old OR my dog ate your homework OR I was trying to sabotage the competition although between you and me the dog has been looking awful guilty lately so I'm certain he did it. I will waterboard him later to get his confession.

RamsIllustrations

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fiesty_badger6:

Not pointing fingers at all, just wondered why it was different. :)

Fiesty_Badger6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The doggie has confessed that he doesn't speak much English. I'm taking that as his confession. But he's lawyered up and the district attorney says I need more evidence before she will prosecute. Gaddang diplomatic immunity.

ZZoMBiE13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Damn bureaucratic red tape!

RamsIllustrations

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fiesty_badger6:

I say that canine misfit is innocent until proven guilty! :p

Fiesty_Badger6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hey @ramsillustrations I think I can safely say that your lead is pretty much insurmountable. So congrats. The comps yours.

PS there's no such thing as as innocent hound. They're always guilty of something.

RamsIllustrations

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fiesty_badger6:

Hey man I hope you keep joining as you mentioned and thanks.

I was thinking Wonder Woman to add a great female character. Hoping to get a few of us on this. This is what happened last time, it was down to two of us and eventually had to call it quits. I see The Juggernaut on my thread at the bottom from around the Web thats another idea too.

Your Choice.... Or Whoever decides first that sees this post from me. It may take a while for you to see my post and respond...

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

or

Fiesty_Badger6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ramsillustrations. I'll def be in it whichever you choose. I like Wonder Woman and Juggernaut equally. Although probably wonder woman a little more equally.

RamsIllustrations

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers