Costume Contest #39-The Incredible Hulk!

Satansunday

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Satansunday

Okay this one should have everyone seeing green! Let's see your best take on the Big Ol' Green Golaith! The Classic Hulk.Can be a re-invisionment, or a tribute to your favorite era.Just have fun and be creative Best of Luck everyone! 

Contest Ends Sunday March 6th at 11:59pm Eastern Standard Time USA 

Refference shots (like anyone really needs them) 

soundbite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By soundbite
@Satansunday said:
"
Okay this one should have everyone seeing green! Let's see your best take on the Big Ol' Green Golaith! The Classic Hulk.Can be a re-invisionment, or a tribute to your favorite era.Just have fun and be creative Best of Luck everyone! 

Contest Ends Sunday March 6th at 11:59pm Eastern Standard Time USA 

Refference shots (like anyone really needs them) 

"

Hey,  is that the checkered man in the bottom corner?
Satansunday

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Satansunday

Dunno, just pulled it off the net,Hoping that we can get some fresh ideas here I know Ol' Bruce has been played out a bit and want to see some unique takes on him.

soundbite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By soundbite
@Satansunday said:

"Dunno, just pulled it off the net,Hoping that we can get some fresh ideas here I know Ol' Bruce has been played out a bit and want to see some unique takes on him. "

i was being fecetious
Om1kron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#5  Edited By Om1kron

HELL YES!!! this dude seriously is in need of some upgraded duds. And always chllin with Reed Richards it's amazing they have been like "purple pants, white shirt NEVER CHANGE IT" for the last 40 years or so.

tonis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#6  Edited By tonis
@Om1kron said:
" HELL YES!!! this dude seriously is in need of some upgraded duds. And always chllin with Reed Richards it's amazing they have been like "purple pants, white shirt NEVER CHANGE IT" for the last 40 years or so. "
much agreed. Wasn't there a moment when he was in some group called Pantheon (I think) and was sporting suits here and there? 
Brain cells a bit fuzzy at the moment but I remember some crazy stuff during Peter Davids run with him.
EGoD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#7  Edited By EGoD  Moderator

To quote Bart Simpson "thank god his pants stayed on" lol, but this guy seriously needs even a costume, I don't think ripped pants make much of a statement except I'm a bum.   If Reed Richards can have a suit the expands with him, then why can't the Hulkster.
payno

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By payno

sora_thekey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

User Lists: 8

#9  Edited By sora_thekey
@payno: HILARIOUS! I love it! 
Caligula

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 12

#10  Edited By Caligula
@payno: dude you literally have me rolling.
payno

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By payno
@sora_thekey:
@Caligula:  

Glad you both got a laugh out of it.  My work here is done...
Satansunday

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Satansunday

Great job as usual, Payno and the humorous take ,I love it! We still have a few days to go lets hope there at least a few more entries want to see some new takes on The Hulkster!
tonis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By tonis
@payno said:
" @sora_thekey:
@Caligula:  
 Glad you both got a laugh out of it.  My work here is done... "
yes, good job on that one. Another side to the master, humor, great take on it.
payno

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By payno
@Satansunday:
@tonis:

Thanks guys.
deadpool1109

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

#15  Edited By deadpool1109
@payno: Rofl!! Love it man!! great job as usual!! 
payno

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By payno
@deadpool1109: 

Thanks.
lorkalt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By lorkalt

Here's my contribution .

No Caption Provided
Om1kron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#18  Edited By Om1kron

LOL I think you guys are missing the point behind costume contest. but cool entries nonetheless.   

SevenFive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By SevenFive
Satansunday

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Satansunday

Cool Entries but would love to see someone's take on a actual costume.Gonna try to get mine up before the deadline -Kinda picked a bad week to end the thing so anyone else out there please contribute.
EGoD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By EGoD  Moderator
@Satansunday said:
"Cool Entries but would love to see someone's take on a actual costume.Gonna try to get mine up before the deadline -Kinda picked a bad week to end the thing so anyone else out there please contribute. "

Since you started this contest you can extend the date if you want, give people another week maybe.
tonis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By tonis

it's been about 10 years since I last tried to make the Hulk, figured it was time to take another stab at the grumpy green giant. 
It's tough coming up with a costume concept with him, I can see why they always decided to keep it realistically simple. So that's what I decided to do. 

After seeing the growing wardrobe costs in the Avengers budget Tony Stark decided to enlist the help of Reed Richards to create a suit for our green hero that could adapt to his ever changing rage. 
He still manages to tear it up a little at the edges but at least there's no more unexpected 'flashing' to his team mates when his pants don't hold up.

No Caption Provided
RedK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#23  Edited By RedK
@tonis:  that looks cool i was recently thinking of a suit for the Hulk with the size changing thing in mind where he could wear a belt as Banner and when he Hulks out his suit comes out of his belt sort of like in the spider-man ultimate show but it's triggered by and increase in gamma radiation, and it is very similar to what you have done, except i didn't have him wearing a top and instead of the A it had HULK like your idea better having his name on the belt is a bit too Luke Cage
tonis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By tonis
@RedK said:
" @tonis:  that looks cool i was recently thinking of a suit for the Hulk with the size changing thing in mind where he could wear a belt as Banner and when he Hulks out his suit comes out of his belt sort of like in the spider-man ultimate show but it's triggered by and increase in gamma radiation, and it is very similar to what you have done, except i didn't have him wearing a top and instead of the A it had HULK like your idea better having his name on the belt is a bit too Luke Cage "
thanks, yea I thought of a couple of different ways to approach it and logically the suit had to have some excuse to explain itself. So I figured unstable molecules seemed to do it for the FF, why not our green friend. I do like your ideas actually more though, having the belt detect the gamma radiation is slick, and at the same time offers a 'rage gauge' that would make for creative story telling. 

You know, on the top, and the buckle, I actually started with the same idea. Figured he had no need for a shirt, but it seemed a little 'plain' without it so I opted for something wrestling or strong man looking. Originally I had a buckle that had an 'H' on it, but that too looked kind of dull so I figured it was time he get himself a team uniform so people could tell he is actually one of them. :)
kiss_lamia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#25  Edited By kiss_lamia
@tonis:  AWESOME HULK DUDE! next one defo should be hippy hulk though ;) :P