Costume Contest #126: Upgrade Frank Castle

ZZoMBiE13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By ZZoMBiE13

Often times when I would be tasked with creating a new contest, I had a tendency to do something rather open ended. Letting the artist pick the character and I'd give a scenario or something like that. But this time, I have a very specific challenge I'd like to offer the artists of Comic Vine.

Imagine a Marvel situation where Tony Stark and Punisher are on the same side. They need to work together, but Stark knows Frank cannot make it without a serious upgrade in his gear. So what is a genius engineer to do? He needs to get Frank up to his level of weaponry. But we all know how dangerous Frank can be with just simple pistols and knives, so would Tony deck him out in a full suit of Iron Man gear? Or just a minor upgrade to get him through this hypothetical mission? Well that my friends, is up to you.

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3Gallery image 4Gallery image 5

We'll give this one the standard 3 weeks making it due by August 14th if I've counted correctly. Good luck and have fun!

@egod A pin, A pin, My kingdom for a pin!

You may also remove the completed Contest #125 here: https://comicvine.gamespot.com/forums/artist-show-off-4/votingcostume-contest-125-thundercats-lion-o-1888156/#8

EGoD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#2 EGoD  Moderator

@ZZoMBiE13: Hmm, your kingdom huh, how big is it? May not be worth the pin, meh I'll give it to you anyway, take out the balance in collateral.

Interesting topic, this should be fun.

dhiars

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

sweet!

Dragonspine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Dragonspine

Hmmmm ... every time I try to envision Iron Man armor for Punisher, an image of War Machine pops into my head. Let me purge my conceptual palette and see what happens.

EGoD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#5  Edited By EGoD  Moderator

Here is my design.

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for uncanny_xfactor
Uncanny_XFactor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

@egod: The brown is a nice accent color. Cool.

@everyone else: Did you guys hear that Frank Castle is officially going to use the War Machine armor when Marvel: Legacy starts?

Dragonspine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Dragonspine

@egod that is very cool!

@uncanny_xfactor I hope Stark upgrades that War Machine armor for Frank, so that he's not the next Thanos one-punch victim.

Avatar image for uncanny_xfactor
Uncanny_XFactor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

@dragonspine: Frank Castle honestly shouldn't be anywhere near Thanos under any circumstances.

Dragonspine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Dragonspine
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Nuclear powered and a little retro with a 'Nam era helmet.