Charles Logan Art @cloganart

#1 Edited by cloganart (2 posts) - - Show Bio

Hey all!

Been a big time lurker here and overat SHH, so I figured it's time to show my face a little more here and there!

You can follow me on instagram and everywhere else as @cloganart for more works!

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
Avatar image for ramsillustrations
#2 Edited by RamsIllustrations (2098 posts) - - Show Bio

@cloganart:

Welcome,

This Artist showoff section at the moment is just a shadow of what it used to be. We had quite a few contributors at one time as well as several competitions to choose from. Hopeful someone will get it rolling again. Not sure how many lurkers are artists but I wish the community would grow again.

I know you have been around as mostly a spectator but thanks for showing us you stuff. I love the choices in color that you have used.

Vivid eyecandy for sure. Faces are good with good expressions.

What I did notice is you make your heads at times too big for the body you place it on.

If the camera was above superman I could understand why the legs and lower torso were smaller but somehow it doesnt seem to get that coming across and he looks like he is just a short man with a bigger upper body. also the hands and fingers look rubbery and elongated.

Iron mans piece rocks. The Skrull was really well done in my opinion and your interpretation is spot on.

Im guessing you use reference material and execution in the final pieces looks great. Keep it going! :)