Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By wildcats25

Deadline June 30th, 2016

@egod pls pin

Create a new member of the X-men; maybe even redesign their uniforms with those hints of "x"s.

inspiration? I've been watching a lot of gameplay of a recent video game from Blizzard called "Overwatch".

make them fun, colorful, with one (1) mutant ability

I know it's hard to come up with a unique superpower, so, it's okay to use existing ones again.

No Caption Provided

for those that are "thinking" about participating, remember this -

"The world can always use more heroes"-Tracer

have fun. make the thread proud!

watch this ;)

EGoD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#2 EGoD  Moderator

Pinned. Interesting that Overwatch inspired your idea for the contest, I have a friend who plays that.

wildcats25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@egod: "Overwatch" has some great character designs. so cool!

IcePrince_X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

Chakra

Name: Annalise Mae Singh Height: 5'6

Ethnicity: Indian Age: 16

Powers/Abilities: Chakra is a mutant gifted in manipulating different aspects of the human psyche or chakra giving her a variety of psionic powers including limited telepathy, telekinesis, pre-cognition and pyrokinesis but her greatest level of power is empathic based that can affect the mood and energy level for those she is close with, healing but must life drain of any living organism close to her and can mind swap people.

She can create seven spheres that represents the human chakra that she can use for attack and shield. It was said that her powers' full extent will make her lose her physical body and she becomes a pure spirit. Thus, she always holds back because she still loves her body and definitely shopping.

Bries84

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

Jame Bryant hid his powers for years, scared of what they were. That is until he met the X-Men. James gets his powers from his ability to absorb solar radiation much in the way plants do using photosynthesis. This power also gives him super strength, super speed, healing in the way of regeneration, as well as the ability to project the solar radiation as an energy blast.

He took the name Solis, Latin for sun.

Avatar image for uncanny_xfactor
Uncanny_XFactor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Neither of these have the one superpower specifically requested in the OP. Very nice works, but they don't meet the guidelines, officially.

Bries84

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Neither of these have the one superpower specifically requested in the OP. Very nice works, but they don't meet the guidelines, officially.

I understand what you are saying but, my guy's mutant power is the ability to absorb solar radiation, it just so happens the it gives him other powers. It is no different than say Bishop who can absorb and redirect energy. That is still one power. My mutant's power is supposed to be similar to photosynthesis absorbing sunlight gives him strength and speed, along with regeneration much like a plant. So while it may seem like more than one power it is really one power that benefits him in more ways. Now if there is going to be a fuss over this, I will gladly change the entry to have only one single ability.

Avatar image for uncanny_xfactor
Uncanny_XFactor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

@bries84: I don't have a problem with your entry, in fact, I quite like it. I myself would check with the creator before going either way.

giokollias

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

"Thorn"

Powers: Poison thorns growth

Agility

Healing

Wall clinger

gunmetalgrey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@giokollias: Love the 90s throwback with the chest straps.

Robert_Erdody

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

this contest over already?

blancosombra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@robert_erdody As I'm literally drawing mine now and the deadline is June 30th, I certainly hope not...

Robert_Erdody

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I know it probably says when the contest is over at the top so there is like 12 days to create an XMEN

frischdvh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

Codename: Origami

Name: Skylar Kennedy

Powers:

Paper Manipulation: Skylar can create, manipulate and otherwise shape paperand/or paper-like substance, such as papyrus or parchment.

JJ_Was_Here

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By JJ_Was_Here
No Caption Provided

Pop

Pop, as he is now solely known, is a middle age mutant with the ability to explode, or "pop", people's heads when his anger goes out of control. He first discovered his ability when arguing with his girlfriend about finances. The frustration, along with months of bickering, triggered this long gestating ability and ended her life in one fell "pop". A series of unfortunate events cause Pop's body count to rise and so he became a fugitive from the law and gave up his name. Realizing it was his anger that caused these events, Pop dedicated his life to Buddhism and martial arts so that he may tame his inner rage. He approached Professor Xavier and his school to get help controlling his powers as well as his general frustration with rudeness, bad drivers, people who take too many selfies, people who treat others as lesser beings, bad manners, etc. On the team he is a mentor of sorts for the younger members, who have come to think of him as a surrogate father or older brother.

I don't know. I drew him. Here he is. I don't have the mental capacity right now for a decent origin story. And my other idea was someone who cures all diseases....if you drink his semen. So, this being a family site, here's this guy. He knows kung fu, carries a bokken and dresses in pinstripes because why not? You don't see Wolverine in pinstripes.

wildcats25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By wildcats25

Contest closed. thanks to all that submitted good luck with the voting!

Voting thread here