#1 Posted by ARMIV2 (10074 posts) - - Show Bio

Okay, so how does this one sounds? Take a character from any point in time and then drop them off at any other point in time.
Like, a pinkerton in the 1960's, or a feudal knight lost on some far off space colony? How do they adapt? What changes do they bring? How cool can they look?!

Now I know Thanksgiving is gonna be a thing, so what's say we maybe have this one run up 'till December 4th?
And @shatterstar, can we get a pin, please?

#2 Posted by shatterstar (5288 posts) - - Show Bio

Pinned, thats a new one.

#3 Posted by BumpyBoo (14791 posts) - - Show Bio

Congratulations on the win! Nice idea :)

#4 Posted by Blizaga101 (1036 posts) - - Show Bio

This is a really cool concept, deffos gonna enter this one.

#5 Posted by patzello (496 posts) - - Show Bio

I may join in this one if I can think of an idea that sings to me. Cool concept, indeed.

#6 Edited by ARMIV2 (10074 posts) - - Show Bio
#7 Edited by Mofetaclueca (138 posts) - - Show Bio

Well, here's my idea. Guess who is who

No Caption Provided

#8 Edited by LeeM724 (643 posts) - - Show Bio
No Caption Provided

Here's my entry of a medieval knight in the 1930s neo-noir style.

#9 Posted by deadcool_XD (2503 posts) - - Show Bio

I'll enter in tomorrow.

#10 Edited by deadcool_XD (2503 posts) - - Show Bio
No Caption Provided

I did an Egyptian pharaoh traveling to the 80s. I was running out of time cas I still had work to do, so some of the body is still in mannequin form. It's not an excuse, what is there must be graded as is, I just said this incase anyone was wondering why some forms are simple. I made her modern by adding a plush light blue sweater, some groovy elongated pharaoh headwear with a pink gem in the center. I gave her a bit of body art around her lips, the iconic pharaoh eye shadow, and some very large earrings to accompany the rest of her face.

#11 Posted by ARMIV2 (10074 posts) - - Show Bio

No Caption Provided

I did an Egyptian pharaoh traveling to the 80s. I was running out of time cas I still had work to do, so some of the body is still in mannequin form. It's not an excuse, what is there must be graded as is, I just said this incase anyone was wondering why some forms are simple. I made her modern by adding a plush light blue sweater, some groovy elongated pharaoh headwear with a pink gem in the center. I gave her a bit of body art around her lips, the iconic pharaoh eye shadow, and some very large earrings to accompany the rest of her face.

Nice!

#12 Posted by deadcool_XD (2503 posts) - - Show Bio
#13 Posted by deadcool_XD (2503 posts) - - Show Bio

@armiv2:

when is the voting forum for this going to be made?

#14 Posted by ARMIV2 (10074 posts) - - Show Bio